View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Four Seasons

For the first time of this year today I did something I love doing Ė sitting, or more truthfully lounging, on my deck and reading, even catching a little catnap. It is really peaceful in the back and on a warm afternoon the only sound back there is that of the birds chirping and rustling through the trees, engaged in whatever social entanglements birds entangle themselves in. Now mind you, I donít have a large backyard. I do live in the city, and city plots are small, and, while Staten Island ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Probably my last blog for a while

by , 05-01-2010 at 06:36 PM (Nostalgia)
    And unfortunately, it's not going to be too terribly positive. I bought a truck about three weeks ago, and have done absolutely nothing but spend money on it. Granted, I'm making it exactly how I want it, but still, I'm getting close to spending as much on aftermarket performance stuff as the truck is worth. I had to get tires within the first two days of the purchase, because the idiot I bought it from had been running on two different sized tires for at least a year, and it needed an alignment ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Our Nemesis

by , 05-01-2010 at 05:21 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    (Don't want to get banned for bad language so, contains some swearing.

The idea behind this huge space it that it doesn't show up on the blog homepage, hopefully. Don't want anyone to read them if they don't want to.

Okay, that doesn't work so let's play around with this.

Space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space space ...

Updated 05-01-2010 at 08:26 PM by Bluebiird (Bad language blocking, took a few attempts)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Part V: Mother Issues, of a Non-Freudian Variety.

Well it has been quite a while since I last wrote an entry for my little autobiography. Today was the last day in Canada for you to file your taxes without penalty. So, of course I was doing my taxes last minute. What does this have to do with the topic of this entry? Well, my mother's a retired accountant and for some twisted reason doing my finances reminds me of her. Also, as a co-chair of my brother's trust I had to sign some stuff for that, gah.

Anyway, for most of my childhood ...
  5. The Gems of Late Night TV

I was flipping through the channels trying to find acceptable to put on the TV and by that I mean anything which would not drive me to the point of annoyance to have playing on in the background, which there never is on Friday's but there is abolsutely nothing else to do at this point in time but be painstakingly board.

When I happened to come across some across some local public access channel and it was some sort of documentary thing about this couple that had this kid that had
    Categories
    Random Musings