Gulf Coast Oil Spill - Sioux Prayer Request
    A letter from Chief Arvol Looking Horse
    Present Chief and Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe
    of the Lakota, Dakota, Nakota Nation of the Sioux
    Gulf Coast Oil Spill - Sioux Prayer Request

**A Great Urgency To All World Religious and Spiritual Leaders**

My Relatives,
    Time has come to speak to the hearts of our Nations and their
    Leaders. I ask you this from the bottom of my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. oh so tired

by , 05-17-2010 at 10:19 AM (day in a life)
    I am so tired right now I don't really why I am doing this. my son didn't sleep very well last night. I decided around one to go sleep in his bed and it calmed him down a bit but man, it's a small bed, my back was killing me and my feet where weak below the knee because they didn't fit so they rested on the board at the foot of the bed... not a good night.

I'm babysitting later today for my brother, he is moving and I'll have his son for a few hours.

i'm gonna nap ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. backward graduation weekend part 1

I started this Friday, but there was a storm and I lost it when the power went out. Now I think I'll do this in parts like my friend Rich

I've been crying all week. I finished college and Graduation was Saturday. I keep thinking about the sacrifice that my family has made. It's not the big things, but all of the little things. I tried to stay on top of motherhood and school work, but I always felt like everything depended on my performance. I felt like I was juggling sharp ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Parenthood

by , 05-15-2010 at 06:38 PM (the ocean always dreamed blue dreams)
    I was talking with my son recently when the collar of his shirt moved and I saw that he had a tatoo on his chest. Another tatoo!

Now I have to admit that I am not a fan of the tatoo. I know they are popular these days, much to my chagrin. And to those of you here on Lit-Net who are decorated in this fashion, this is not directed at you or about you. I like your tatoos, just fine. But they are not for me, and I have to say, I wish they were not for my sons. But they love them and would, ...

Updated 05-15-2010 at 09:18 PM by qimissung

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. More AAA Madness

I often have the image in my head of holding a club and repeatedly beating in the heads of AAA members who ask some of the most silly and unreasonable requests. And I'm a gentle man at heart loud of bark but stumps for fangs in reality.

The only thing that keeps me sane sometimes is knowing we do a little good from time to time.

A driver was sent to New Lebanon to a Garden Center for a tire change. Upon arrival he did not see the car anywhere. I call what turns ...

Updated 05-16-2010 at 07:15 PM by mtpspur

Categories
    Uncategorized