View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. what a day for a daydream

by , 04-07-2010 at 09:58 AM (day in a life)
    I'm not working today and I am so bored. I woke up rather early this morning around 620, my son woke me up but ok. drove him to school at 730 and drove the car to a garage were a guy is gonna try and fix it. I took my dogs with me and we walked home about 30 minuets walk, and my younger one is not very good on a leash and my shoulders ache after this walk. when I got home I fell asleep for over an hour (maybe 2 but don't tell anyone) woke up and started studying biology. stopped studying and watched ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fire

by , 04-07-2010 at 01:53 AM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    http://www.pimpsurveys.com/survey-results.php

another intolerable survey to spread through litnet like wildfire... FIRE!!!

Random Questions About Yourself..

100 questions.
    Do you have any alcohol in the house?
    I live on a college campus what do you think...yes

Who is your last text message from?
    Maxi <3

Do you drink 1 litre of water a day?
    umm sure if that counts ...

Updated 04-07-2010 at 01:59 AM by stephofthenight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. run

by , 04-06-2010 at 11:19 AM (Nostalgia)
    Do you ever have those days where you wake up and want nothing more than to disappear? All you want is to not see anyone for a long, long time? It was one of those mornings. I've been having all these wacky-*** dreams lately, no doubt compliments of the constant debate going on in my brain. (No, the effort with Girl A never got off the ground. I've all but given up on that.) Anyway, I've been dreaming these insane, weird yet entertaining dreams lately. This morning, I don't remember what ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Another short note

by , 04-05-2010 at 06:48 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I donít feel like writing much again. Normally I wouldnít waste time telling everyone that (both your time and mine) but if I donít then Iíll leave it too long again. So, this is just a quick message to say nothing really. Iím kind of bored, I havenít felt like doing much today. Have to go in to uni tomorrow though to get my student card, I forgot it in the library on Thursday. (I need to write up that day, it was significant) Anyway just wanted to let you know Iím not going anywhere yet.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Warlock

I was inspired to write this upon coming upon one of my old sketches

Warlock

I want to speak
    but every time I try
    the words become stuck
    like a rock in the back
    of my throat,
    and I wonder
    are you out there