View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Battle of wits: Feline vs Human

My cat absolutely hates his flea treatment, and he always seems to have a 6th sense instinct for knowing when I am coming to treat him. Normally he is a really friendly, affectionate cat who always likes to be around whenever there are people outside, and if I go out back to take some photos he will follow me all around the yard, so usually whenever I am outside for anything else, he appears, but when I go out to treat him for fleas, mysteriously he suddenly is no where in sight.

Categories
    Random Musings
  2. Almost there

by , 04-16-2010 at 11:14 AM (Half the time)

Just realized that it's been ages since I've posted on this blog. I've kind of been stalking... uh following litnet on the side, but almost every time I try to post something, I end up feeling either awkward or get distracted . So anyways, spring's here (for the most part) and this god-awful semester is almost over. It's been hectic/crazy/weird and everything in between, but at least it was interesting. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bullies

I created a page on facebook called STOP THE BULLYING!! in it has my story and experience as a parent and what i have gone through with my kid's on this and still what my family and i go through with them.. If anyone reads this I would like your thoughts or opinions about how you feel about how bad bullying has gotten and if you check out the site maybe you might have suggestions i am still working on it and have yet to get together with a friend who has worked with kid's on this one on one and ...
    Categories
  4. Caution!!! Rant ahead

by , 04-16-2010 at 12:24 AM (Nostalgia)
    I am too tired/frustrated/pissed off/wired to focus right now. But there is a serious rant on the horizon. prepare yourselves for a lot of asterisks.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Tea Party

Such a perfect song for today:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OETwbVBPI1U.

I wish I could have participated. This should be a national holiday.

Categories
    Uncategorized