View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. summer wind, came blowing in...

by , 03-27-2010 at 07:46 AM (day in a life)
    I'm in a Sinatra kind of mood these days, listening to the one cd I have 10 times a day. He has been a favourite of mine for years now but I mainly listen to him when the mood strikes me and then it's nothing but him for days. I also like Dean Martin but I don't have any cd's with him. I love the girl from Ipanema, so sad....

I was watching Casablanca the other day and I just love that movie, it has everything you could want in a movie (except maybe sci-fi). and the song 'as time ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Watching Our Welfare - Student Body.

by , 03-26-2010 at 03:46 AM (Foxtrot's Theories)
    In our school, the student body can fight amongst themselves, however when it comes to protecting each other and the welfare of our schoolmates, we are united.

Our boys won't bash anyone unless our girls complain. And our girls don't complain unless the girls school steals our boys. The other boy's school has shut down, so they are stealing ours. So either our girls bash them, in which case they quit while they're ahead as they're out numbered, or us girls complain to our boys ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Drinkin' Again

by , 03-26-2010 at 12:02 AM (Nostalgia)
    Well, I've had a few too many tonight (possibly into the double digits by now. probably into the double digits by counting how many times it takes me to type the right letters) and I'm yet again into a rather divulgitory mood. Don't be surprised if you wake up tomorrow and this blog is gone.
    In life of my recent failure to communicate, and thus screwing up a chance at a decent romantic relationship (the first chance I've had in over two years), I've been going over and over in my head ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I'm Broken

by , 03-25-2010 at 11:54 PM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    So monday I shut my toes in the door and tried to walk away. So I was like ouch, went and got an ex-ray. 3 pinky, ring and middle toe. the index toe is fractured. . .

So Wednesday I go to church, The kids are wild their play is next week but its ok, well than we are outside and we are playing tag, one steps on my toe so I think hey lets play red rover, its safer. NOT one jumped to break the hold, lands on my toe and it fractures my ankle, well then I fell down the 5 flighst of stairs. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Leaving On A Jet Plane ?

Guess who may be leaving on a jet plane in roughly 3 weeks!!!! Yup, we received the phone call today. It came as a total surprise because as of last week we were told our paperwork hasn't been assigned a region yet and that it appears that things are supposedly slowing down in Kazakhstan.

We actually got the message while we were waiting to have our taxes done. I was in total shock and actually somewhat speechless. I was not expecting this phone call at all. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized