Thread: (By Nacht-Jagen) "The Beast of the Night"

(By Nacht-Jagen) "The Beast of the Night"

Verschieben des kalten, leer, leblos Straße. Sie dreht sich um die Ecke in den Abgrund einer Gasse. Das Tier stand still, weißen Augen leuchten aus dem Phantom astral Abbildung oben. Das Knurren ist zu hören, bevor der Schrei, der abrupt ist kurz geschnitten. Fangs in sinken, sättigen den Hunger des Tieres. Hochrote verschüttet runter, runter, runter. Das Leben wird von ihr als Tier zuckt mit rohem Aufregung abgelassen. Nichts ist aber der Klang der Stille der Nacht hörte, wie er sich ernährt. Sie fällt runter, runter, runter. Das Tier knurrt wie der Wind weht durch die Leiche Gutenachtkuss zu. Die Grim bewegt sich in für sie. Ihre Augen offen, nun geisterhaft weiß. Die Grim Schritte zurück, enttäuscht. Sie sieht für das Tier zu finden, dass es bereits verschwunden. Sie zieht ihren Spiegel und findet das Tier wieder.

Moving the cold, empty, lifeless street. She turns the corner into the abyss of an alleyway. The beast stood still, white eyes glowing from the phantom astral figure above. The growl is heard before the cry that is abruptly cut short. Fangs sink in, sating the hunger of the beast. Crimson spilled down, down, down. The life is drained from her as the beast twitches with raw excitement. Nothing is heard but the sound of the dead of the night, as it feeds. She falls down, down, down. The beast growls as the wind drifts by to kiss the corpse goodnight. The Grim moves in for her. Her eyes open, now ghostly white. The Grim steps back, disappointed. She looks for the beast to find that it is already gone. She pulls out her mirror and finds the beast once again.

Blog Entries
    Hast du Anne Rice gelesen? Ich mag diesen Teil des deinen Textes. Entschuldigung fuer die Fehler...

Habe ich nicht. Und ich danke Ihnen. Meine Arbeit spiegelt immer meine intime Beziehung mit der Nacht. Oder zumindest, ich versuche, es zu machen.
    Darkness Eternal
    I am the black rose...
    Left in the rain

Blog Entries
    Magst du Gotische Literatur? Ist das der geschlossene Text oder ein Teil?

Ich genieße gotischen Literatur sehr. Und das ist ein Stück voll. Ich habe Novellen sowie obwohl geschrieben.
    Darkness Eternal
    I am the black rose...
    Left in the rain

Blog Entries
    Hast du deine Lieblingsthemen?

Pièce de Résistance Scheherazade's Avatar
    Please keep in mind that language of interaction is English on this Forum. Further posts ignoring this rule will be removed without further notice.

If you would like to communicate in other languages, please do so via PMS.
    ~
    "It is not that I am mad; it is only that my head is different from yours.”
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Scheherazade View Post
    Please keep in mind that language of interaction is English on this Forum. Further posts ignoring this rule will be removed without further notice.

If you would like to communicate in other languages, please do so via PMS.
    LOL
    Now you did it. Hannah will probably wait for the cramps.

Just wanted to stop by and say hallo and welcome. I already read some of your other poems but couldn't find them really poetic. More like flash-fiction prose, I'd say. But I saw your longer piece in the short story section and found it somewhat more accomplished. What I didn't get, though, is why you'd want to post these snippets in 2 languages. Especially as your knowledge of English seems to be rather good but the German texts read as if translated by Goodle Translation (when Google Translation has a bad day. I'm Austrian btw and, don't ask me why, can overlook mistakes in English or French texts, but when I see them in German, I have a kind of unwholesome reaction, lol). And be aware of Sheherezade—her avatar pic shows very well what she does to trespassers (*shivers with delightful anticipation*).
    "Im Arm der Liebe schliefen wir selig ein…" ("Liebesode" - Otto Erich Hartleben)
    New poetry collection available (Kindle and paperback)

Thank you for the input. I'm a little afraid to post some of my truly... "unique" poems. Not only are they depressing, but sometimes they're just downright pathetic. I'm not a wonderful writer, I'll admit that now. In fact, I'm not even a good writer, but my passion and imagination are both endless, and as long as I have pen and paper, I'll put my darkness into words. No matter how terrible they are.
    Darkness Eternal
    I am the black rose...
    Left in the rain

Quote Originally Posted by DieterM View Post
    Just wanted to stop by and say hallo and welcome. I already read some of your other poems but couldn't find them really poetic. More like flash-fiction prose, I'd say. But I saw your longer piece in the short story section and found it somewhat more accomplished. What I didn't get, though, is why you'd want to post these snippets in 2 languages. Especially as your knowledge of English seems to be rather good but the German texts read as if translated by Goodle Translation (when Google Translation has a bad day. I'm Austrian btw and, don't ask me why, can overlook mistakes in English or French texts, but when I see them in German, I have a kind of unwholesome reaction, lol). And be aware of Sheherezade—her avatar pic shows very well what she does to trespassers (*shivers with delightful anticipation*).
    You remind me of someone I know. You wouldn't happen to live in Illinois and know a woman named Dawn, would you?
    Darkness Eternal
    I am the black rose...
    Left in the rain

Funny that I would remind you of someone as I'm so totally unique ;-) But it must be a look-a-like because no, I don't live in Illinois but in Paris, France, and the only Dawn I know (albeit not personnally, alas – would love to, though…) is Dawn French.
    "Im Arm der Liebe schliefen wir selig ein…" ("Liebesode" - Otto Erich Hartleben)
    New poetry collection available (Kindle and paperback)

Funny that I would remind you of someone as I'm so totally unique ;-) But it must be a look-a-like because no, I don't live in Illinois but in Paris, France, and the only Dawn I know (albeit not personnally, alas – would love to, though…) is Dawn French.
    I saw you lived in Paris immediately after posting that XD
    Darkness Eternal
    I am the black rose...
    Left in the rain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacht-Jagen View Post
    I saw you lived in Paris immediately after posting that XD
    Paris is a beautiful city

Blog Entries
    I saw her in "Vicar..." Have you seen it?