Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Love letter to Wispy

Blog Entries
    Wow wow wow wow wow...
    First off, where is my wispy?
    Secondly, I offered for skib to come with me but he refused. Plus were shooting shotguns later today.
    Thirdly, the mosh pit girl is seriously just a friend. It would be too weird if anything happened.
    Fourthly, I AM going to punch you in the face when I see you. (but we do this anyway so its not much of a change.)
    Fifthly, Classic, its not that common. There was just this one girl... long story... Well I dont consider myself a romantic author by anymeans, although I've been known to say "cute" things on the spot. And I am the "sensitive" guy that girlys come to for advice. When I write, its usually about things other than love.
    Sixthly, thank you silas. I love our little poetry battles.
    Seventhly.... Well I got nothin.
    Last edited by kevinthediltz; 04-11-2009 at 03:28 AM.
    Everyone knows what's in room 101.

Everything becomes irrelevant, when the sky tears open.

"Hey Kevin." "What?" "Theres a ditch there." "Sh*t!"

laudator temporis acti andave_ya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    hahahaha what a BRILLIANT thread. All of it! You guys are great...I can see the sparks...(quite literally - I think my computer is objecting to having such, ahem, stuff on it screen )...somebody should really make this a game..."Write a love letter to the PAM."
    "The time has come," the Walrus said,
    "To talk of many things:
    Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
    Of cabbages--and kings--
    And why the sea is boiling hot--
    And whether pigs have wings."

The Lost One Wanders LostPrincess13's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh my! Here I was thinking gloomily how chivalry and romanticism are dead, and here I find this thread with love letters that could have been written by Shakespeare himself!

LOL! Thank you guys! You've given me hope in the world!

P.S. Um, are these really what love letters look like? I don't think my generation had these, and I, too have never gotten one so I wouldn't really know.
    CARPE DIEM! Seize the day! Make your lives extraordinary!
    -Dead Poets' Society

I SWEAR, BY MY LIFE AND MY LOVE OF IT, THAT I WILL NEVER LIVE FOR THE SAKE OF ANOTHER MAN, NOR ASK ANOTHER MAN TO LIVE FOR MINE.
    - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged

answers rhetorical ?'s
    Blog Entries
    Princess, love letters like these only come from gentlemen with a Pure and True heart like Kevvy. (no, but seriously- he can be a gentleman when he wants to.)

Blog Entries
    this is so funny! lol. and i agree with andya!
    Pitiful creatur of darkness,
    What kind of world have you known?
    God give me courage to guide me,
    You are not alone.

Blog Entries
    Saddles, horses, and cows, oh my! This could be taken in an interesting direction, but I'll keep it pure. Gwahaha.

Dearest of my heart,

Two love letters? I do not deserve all you give me, truly - you give me more love than I ever asked for, in all of my dreams.

As you leave, and you must, for though our souls shine as one now, our lives continue onwards in different places–
    But we are under the same sky, and we exchange our hearts with equal love. Never forget that, when you leave.

Know this, Kevin, when you go –

Things will change. Time changes all things - it molds us and shapes us. Even the love we have for each other will change, and it grow to be perhaps unrecognizable, one hundred times more powerful than it is now. At the root of it will be what we have here, but it will change – and it must, for what is love that sits in the stagnant and murky pools of the past? If our love cannot learn to grow with the world, then the world will certainly destroy it.

When you, or I, began to feel as if we are no longer soaring from the delight we find in each other, and the shine seems to dim, don’t doubt us. We cannot forever fly, we must eventually come down to earth, and that is where the true test begins. Are we able to grow with each other, to accept what may change, to stand in love, rather than fall into it, to grasp each other’s hands and say, “We will withstand the tests of time" ?

I love you, not for your words- though I do love them – or for your talents, but the man who rests at the center of it all, who loves others, who treats others with fairness, who loves life; who believes in his dreams, who reaches for the moon and knows that life is no easy journey, and we must work to get through and come out whole in the end - and we will. You’re not perfect, no – you’re very bloodthirsty when it comes to squirrels, for instance – and time will no doubt reveal that we two are both flawed in more ways than we may wish to be. Know now, my love spares no part of you - it consumes you whole. I love every facet that completes your being, your essence, even the bloodthirsty bits.

I cannot always be your earth. I cannot always hold you, cannot always be there to light your days. You must, alone, learn to hold out – as must I, without you – but I believe you can.

Our love is the seed, we are the gardeners.

Just as we nourish our lives, we must nourish this love. It’s small and fragile, and it will take dedication to help it grow. We will get frustrated, but when we think we have no more to give, when drought seems to have dried up our affection for each other, then the tempest will rise again, and we’ll be swept away, and the rains will nourish the earth of this carefully tended love, and our love will be as a tree – filling the sky, touching the moon and stars with its branches, the wind whispering through its boughs the story of us.

“I love”
    “Our love”
    “Love” –
    An endless circle.

Think of me when you’re under the stars, far and away from me. Remember me, and dream of the future- our future - of the hope that we may, against all odds, last and last and grow old together – and love each other without end.

May I be the Wisper of love in your darkest days as you are in mine,
    Haleigh
    Last edited by a_little_wisp; 04-12-2009 at 12:42 AM.
    Then she would run until morning to ease the ache; swifter than rain, swift as loss, racing to catch up with the time when she had known nothing at all but the sweetness of being herself.

-- Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn

Blog Entries
    Can love ever be strong enough to survive the slaughter of squirrels?

answers rhetorical ?'s
    Blog Entries
    Apparently, it can.

Blog Entries
    Wispy, the beauty of your writing continues to astound me. I am touched. And I will truely miss our duels.
    And I cant believe the hype this thread created.
    Everyone knows what's in room 101.

Everything becomes irrelevant, when the sky tears open.

"Hey Kevin." "What?" "Theres a ditch there." "Sh*t!"

Blog Entries
    Pish posh. T'isn't good enough to astound. Yours were much more eloquent, I think. - But thank you.

I too will miss our duels!!! I will cherish them always! :O And when you come back - if you come back - then we can continue.

I can just imagine everyone seeing the thread while browsing: "WHAT? PUBLIC LOVE LETTERS!? YEEES!" And running over. You're the charmer of LitNet now, Kev! You have to live up to it! Gwahahaha!

Awesome everyone for commenting!!!! I got on tonight and was like "... what. happened." And then laughed a whole bunch. A wonderful ending to a good day!
    Last edited by a_little_wisp; 04-12-2009 at 04:28 AM.
    Then she would run until morning to ease the ache; swifter than rain, swift as loss, racing to catch up with the time when she had known nothing at all but the sweetness of being herself.

-- Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn

Pièce de Résistance Scheherazade's Avatar
    W a r n i n g

Some off-topic posts have been deleted from this thread and will be in future too.

If you have any personal problems with any members, please deal with them via PMs, not on the public boards, or report them officially to the Moderators.
    ~
    "It is not that I am mad; it is only that my head is different from yours.”
    ~

Something's gotta give PrinceMyshkin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheherazade View Post
    W a r n i n g

Some off-topic posts have been deleted from this thread and will be in future too.

If you have any personal problems with any members, please deal with them via PMs, not on the public boards, or report them officially to the Moderators.
    I suspect it was a post of mine that prompted this warning, for which I apologize.

Awww. Sweet!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234