View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Tomorrow

by , 05-25-2007 at 11:42 PM (A Little Bit of Everything)
    So tomorrow I'm helping my father at an art show called art in the park. He has some really cool stuff to bring, not as much as usual though. He's a wood crafter and does all sorts of gorgeous custom wood work. He even makes guitars. I love helping him and everyone says I'm a good saleslady- the only reason is because I genuinely love his work. How could I not? I mean he is my dad. So yes, the day starts out at five in the morning tomorrow as well as the next day.

Until I type again-
    Categories
  2. Unanswered Questions

Okay, here it goes.

1. I have noticed a trend in responses to my writing that disturbs me. When I post my work - either here or one of the sites I actually sort of detest - few people reply, and if they reply, their comments are "nice work" or something along those lines. However, when I read other people's work, the comments are usually more specific: ie: "You mean effect, not affect in paragraph 3". "In paragraph one you say John Smith is 40, but in ...
    Categories
  3. *yawn*

by , 05-25-2007 at 10:19 AM (A Little Bit of Everything)
    I'm a little tired this morning. Not mcuh has been happening lately. Istarted another stories with holes thread an d it's quite addicting. This one is pretty hard.... my family didn't think it was fair. Well I have to go to school now so bye!

Smile it confuses people!
    Categories
  4. The First Susan

From the middle of third grade to the middle of ninth grade I lived in Hilton NY approximately nine miles from Spencerport NY. Mom liked 'new' living quarters as much as she could afford them so I made a circle around Rochester NY during my first 18 years--North Chili, Spencerport, Hilton, Spencerport, Caledonia and finally that most hospitable rest your cares and enjoy life residence--Lackland AFB Texas. In Hilton NY it was the only time we lived in a house that was newly built so we're talking ...
    Categories