Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you say to Jesus if you met him?

Just the fact that Jesus would be standing infront of you in real flesh would turn the world up-side-down... most people would be converting to either Christianity, Judism or maybe even some new religions...

The interesting question is, what would you say to him if you did meet him?

Have fun thinking about this one

Yours Sincerely,
    GlennKnows

I would say, "Thank you."

Without hesitation I'd ask Jesus how much of what Matthew, Mark, Luke and John wrote he had actually said. Then I'd try to clear up the confusion on his and Mary Magdaline's relationship :oops: ?

Comma Abuser Eric, son of Chuck's Avatar
    I think I'd ask why He is so fond of beetles.
    Yeah, I'm giving the 'wink' and the 'gun' like Ponch from Chips, big whoop wanna fight about it?

I'd say, "Hi."
    I went to the woods because I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life! And not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. (Walt Whitman)

1) What kind of music does God and Jesus listen to?
    2) Does God dance?
    3) Can Jesus dance?
    4) Do angels make music?

[clor=darkblue][/color]

Just merely standing infront of me I'll say thank you to him for all he's done in my life and for more of what he's going to do. And ask Him the real question HAVE YOU COME TO TAKE US AWAY?
    PEACE

Meeting Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Import
    Without hesitation I'd ask Jesus how much of what Matthew, Mark, Luke and John wrote he had actually said. Then I'd try to clear up the confusion on his and Mary Magdaline's relationship :oops: ?
    I'd also like to know if he ever had any brothers or sisters.

What would I say to Jesus?

I'd be so thrilled to meet with him finally! I'd hug him and tell him just how much I love him! I'd thank him profusely and tell him I'm very sorry for all the times I've hurt him.
    Oooh! Just the thought is so exciting!
    Christianity has not been tried and found wanting. It has been found difficult and left untried.
    - G. K. Chesterton

To Import: I'm not familiar with the Jesus / Mary Magdalene thing, but here's a helpful verse for your other query:

2 Timothy 3: 16 & 17
    All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

To Talbac: The Bible is silent about whether or not Jesus had any physical sisters, but it does say he had brothers.

Matthew 1:25 (conserning Mary and Joseph)
    But he had no union with her untill she gave birth to a son and he gave him the name Jesus.

Matthew 12:48-50 (While Jesus mother and brothers were standing outside wishing to speak to him)
    He [Jesus] replied to him, "Who is my mother and who are my brothers?" Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

As you can see He does have brothers and sisters in a spiritual sense.

If Jesus were standing in front of me I would say, "Have mercy on me because I am a sinner."[/list][/list][/code][/quote]
    Hwt! We Gar-Dena in geardagum,/eodcuninga rum gefrunon,/hu a elingas ellen fremedon!
    Oft Scyld Scefing sceaena reatum,/ monegum mgum, meodosetla ofteah,/ egsode eorlas, syan rest wear/ feasceaft funden; he s frofre gebad,/ weox under wolcnum, weormyndum ah,/ ot him ghwylc ara ymbsittendra/ofer hronrade hyran scolde,/gomban gyldan. t ws god cyning!

Blog Entries
    If God even somewhat resembles His portrayal in The Bible, and we were to encounter Him in the afterlife, I think each and every one of us would hide our face out of unfathomable shame upon first approaching Him.

If we're referring to Christ, however...that is, the man-God form, I'd thank Him as genuinely as I could, and ask Him how I could best serve Him in the future.

King of Plastic Spoons imthefoolonthehill's Avatar
    I would be speechless... but he would understand all I wanted to ask him and tell me what he wants to tell me.
    Told by a fool, signifying nothing.

I don't know if I'd be able to speak at all...awe would be my first reaction. I think I would eventually thank him for giving his life for me, and apologize for the many ways in which I have been unworthy of such a sacrifice. Now, if I had a whole conversation with him...Who killed JFK? Was the moon landing a hoax? Did dinosaurs ever exist? Oh, there are a million questions...
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    --Aristotle

I'd ask him whether he'd ever really said he was the Messiah or the Son of God, or whether that was just stuff that his followers tacked on.

Then I'd thank him and probably kiss his feet or something, because I have a serious soft spot for idealistic, self-sacrificing social reformers.

I would simply ask him the accuracy of the gospels, and why he wont sae everyone. Hard to say, and I sounded kind of stupid, but thats it.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.

- http://www.nathananderson.tk/ - Check out my drumming, writing, and drop a line in my guestbook.

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast