Page 187 of 465 FirstFirst ... 87137177182183184185186187188189190191192197237287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 6973

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Talking Just Saying: hi

Hi, after what I've read, it's really awesome to join u guys.

o.k, let's begin,

I'm not native English speaker . BUT, i love Literature, that's why I'm studying English literatures.......
    i can remember ur site, from the first beginning in my major, when i was looking 4 some simple, short English Learning definitions, but now I'm looking 4 really good analysis and cool friends, i guess it's here!!
    i write English poetry, and it was my beginning with English, i have bad and good ones, and it REALLY released my depression.

BUT
    My problem, which actually enjoyable one!!! is whatever i study or read about capture my mind, then i go searching and looking for every detail that related to that material, so i can give correct point of view about that, and since i become so busy about finding useful info, the exams got close and i still didn't read my printed lost (around the room) papers and researches. e.x the last exam was (Romantic Poetry) , i was reading that papers all the night, and @ 8 a.m when i was supposed to be in the exam room, i was there, in the far corner of the building reviewing the important point and themes of Blake and Wordsworth.
    i was late for 15 minutes, and wasted extra 10 minuets to recollect my ideas on the draft sheet, uh . the time ends up with my last full stop..... , i couldn't even review my answers, but come down guys i got really good mark in that exam, !!!!!!!
    but the doctor said that's great job coz i had the highest mark in my group!!!!
    and here i go on mostly every exam: Shakespeare, Drama, etc.

i need ur help guys in the make up exams, don't let me down, PLZ.

i wish that's enough, trouble explanation, it wasn't just saying: hi.
    feel free to ask me any thing guys...!
    Last edited by Ms. Darkblue; 04-25-2008 at 01:13 PM.

Hellooo All..

I m new here...and really looking for ur help...
    Literature is getting tough for me..
    R u guyz gonna help me?

tc

Haloooo.....

Im corn. ah, hi. i read, write shorts and teach elementary school. long haired biker type, but i dont bite. i think im really smart, but i may be the only one with that particular belief. thats it. few words say much, or maybe many words do. im not sure. i might be stoned. cheers.
    Shut up and dance!

Registered User black butterffl's Avatar
    heyyyy , i'm new here and i love reading books, especially in english and french, i'm from lebanon ( a small country above israel where it's people talk in arabic) so as u can see i can talk three languages,:arabic, french and english... i'm 18 years old (well after 2 moths :P) and this is my last year in school
    anyway my favorite authors are english people and i seriously don't know why, for instance: Barbara Cartland, Agatha Christy, and Charlotte Bronte
    i'm a girl who like to read,and draw while listening to music
    i'm right now tryin to write a story, but beleive it or not, it's all science fiction with people who have magical powers and stuff like that; good for the cartoon fans (like me :P)
    anyway , nice to meet you

Lightbulb

Hey folks. I'm silversea from south texas, lady of letters. There's so many cool threads it's hard to know where to start. What's a good thread for a newbie to hit first?

__________________________________________________ ____________
    Visit my books blog and leave a comment: http://festeringblurb.spaces.live.com

Blog Entries
    Hello and welcome to all the new users. Hopefully you all will enjoy this forum as much as I do.

hello everyone
    my name is manar, i come from Palestine,im a student of Literature in one of Palestine's universities. i love this forum, a place where just what i love is discussed.
    hopefuly i can find and get all the help i need, im doing a research paper on the mythological and biblical allusions in D.H Lawrence's and Thomas Hardy's literary works....anyone can give me a tip on that,i'd be very much obliged,thank you
    and buterffl, your country is north of palestine, not just israel,wla la2? msh belad elsham heka?

Registered User black butterffl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silversea View Post
    Hey folks. I'm silversea from south texas, lady of letters. There's so many cool threads it's hard to know where to start. What's a good thread for a newbie to hit first?

__________________________________________________ ____________
    Visit my books blog and leave a comment: http://festeringblurb.spaces.live.com

i think you should start in talking in topics about ur favorite authors in "Discussion on Specific Authors & Books"

and manarbzu, ana ba3ref filistine wein, bass hinneh mabiya3erfouha ella ta7it isim israel, bi3tizir :P

Quote Originally Posted by black butterffl View Post
    ana ba3ref filistine wein, bass hinneh mabiya3erfouha ella ta7it isim israel, bi3tizir :P

I was gonna clarify that, but you already did. It's too bad, isn't it?

“The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.” - Rumi

Blog Entries
    Welcome all new members. Good to have ya .
    Deus ex Machina

My Stephen King Fansite

A Bit Lost!! is this where we post our Intros???

Hi!! everyone please call me Valeria its nice to meet everyone, gosh you all sound so so very smart, intellectuals, well read, intelligent, bla bla bla, so on, so on.......

Although I don’t consider myself stupid, I must confess I feel mmmmmmm, Dam what have I got my self into now??? am so very appealed to be in this forum I have read some interesting discussions.... and of course I want to give my opinion too and I would love to keep in touch and make friends with this very smart people from all over the world.... So Interesting!!!

But please don’t ask me hard questions, don’t expect me to remember authors and passages from books I've read because I was bless with a terrible memory, I think that’s why my family loves me .....

Topics of interest are life, life experiences, Religion...mmmmm and every other topic that I don’t know about just because that makes me learn so I can give educated opinions....

A bit about me, Latin-American background, over 30 and extremely in love with my girlss ....

Am pretty sure I have covered all!!!
    Oh yeah!!! Am always lost so if by any chance this is delivered to the wrong place, MY APPOLOGIES!!!!
    Cheers
    Val

Blog Entries
    Hello Valeria! Don't worry, although everyone here is wonderful and intelligent, they aren't intimidating at all so you should feel relaxed after a while! This is a wonderful place to meet people and discuss literature, and a great place to learn. I've learnt quite a lot from the people here, and my writing has gotten better and the range of books that I read has become broader! So, welcome to LitNet!

Hi sprinks!! Thank you so much for your welcome, you are quite right this is a great place to learn, I have become addicted!!!..... By the way, I loved your thread on Paradoxes, you should put up some more...... English is not my first language so if you see mistakes, feel free to correct them, I would very much appreciate it....

Am off to read some more!!!

Chao

Blog Entries
    I'd be glad to put up some more paradoxes! I stumbled across LitNet when I was home sick from school and so I was on quite a lot at that time and missed it when I was back at school! It really is addictive! . For English not being your first language you certainly write very well! And feel free to call me Samantha or Sam if you wish

Wink

Thank You!!

PS: I just realise we are in the same part of the world, AUSTRALIA.....

YOU MUST PUT UP SOME MORE PARADOXES!!!!

Good Night