Buying through this banner helps support the forum!

Thread: try to understand...

confused1

Lightbulb try to understand...

hi!
    okie i am going to write stream of consciousness..here goes...
    my thoughts are blank..let me think teehee....psshhh people are confusing, i am confusing...bla bla ....it's pretty quiet in this room except i can hear my brother watching a movie in the next room..hollo-weeeen is coming sooOOn..tomorrow is sat. homeCOMING..wow! im in high school...what dRama. when u want to be alone you are seen as "emO". when your in a group what glory you get for not being A-LONE!...A_mAZing! today was philosophy club pretty fun! i like discussions..i read this thing for English called the Ophelia syndrome, i forgot who wrote it..but yes, it talked about how people are either indecissive or power hungry. which i find quite true. many kids cannot make up their minds because choice is taken away so when they "grow up", making choices can be 'complicating' and you find yourself taken advantage of by "one who knows"?. and those who "Know" really don't KNOW, they just think they know...wow confuising isn't it..life is a paradox.."homework is an oxymoron"-steamer..(i think that's how you spell his name?..sorry) anyways, i can only remember one dream i had in like a while now, feels like it at least to me. ok, my dream..i dreamt me and another person were exchanging tiny balls over ONE candle flame..then when the person gave me one of the balls, it exploded, and i woke up with a shake. tell me if u can interpret this. my friend read this book about dream interpretations and it said that i cannot trust people, perhaps this is true. we fear each other and we are all taught: "DO NOT TRUST STRANGERS"! are we living in paranoia? we are ALL HUMANS right? but then why do we "teach" each other to FEAR each other? but then again..there are 'strange' people out there..(note my sarcasm *-*)...i am strange and you are strange...no ONE can be UNIQUE right?...no one is ONE of a KInd..soo i say bless you . i dunno what i'm saying...but yup i think i have a twin who is like me and me like her. i am an imposter of her b/c she's older. nevertheless its interesting. we haven't hand shake met but we know and acknowledge each other. wow! i'm still in shock...life is funny and a joke and a movie and a smile and a frown and a burden and a mystery and a silly story that seems forever but when it ends i think it will just be another cycle of SURPRISE..soo take what you can but don't take too much or you cannot appreciate it...bad people/good people...why do some people hurt other people like through rape, molestation, or murder? i wish that it didn't have to be like that for ANYONE..no one deserves to be VIOLATED!~live LIFE but do NOT TAKE LIFE~ i want to be like water. free to flow but know when i am not needed. i want to listen and open my ears! i believe if you take one of your senses away, you get to gain another one you never really 'paid' attention to...i see i have written too much for my own good..but if u have ANY thoughts, they don't even have to do with this, please fell free to SHARE...i TRuLY mean this o.O soo share b/c I AM LISTENING or REadINg teehee....i guess i'll see you when i SEE yoU. until you WRITE ..
    "Names can be named, but not the Eternal Name."
    -Tao Teh Ching
    Lao Tzu

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Excuse me, but do you mind if I sing a song? It's one of my all time favs by The Doors. I just sing some lines, so I won't make you bored...I hope you'll like it.

People are strange when you're a stranger
    Faces look ugly when you're alone
    Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
    Streets are uneven when you're down

When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain
    When you're strange
    No one remembers your name
    When you're strange
    When you're strange
    When you're strange

Welcome on board by the way.