View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. poetry

-- I wrote the first three this day, standing high on a fallen tree, listening intently to an ant (they don't speak!), I wrote the last two a few days ago.. I'm more pleased with these.. Peace and love.

This ant is me.
    I am this tree.
    Alive as one,
    we are all free.
    Infinite as can be,
    I can dance;
    and verily,
    we are all free.

In the shadow,
    or in the light,
    we are born to
    and from delight. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Water Vapor Versus Imagination

by , 03-31-2015 at 03:04 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    It has been known for a fairly long time that clouds are made of water in the form of vapor and small droplets. It is also well-known that clouds reflect solar radiation away from Earth. It is also well-known that water vapor is the main "greenhouse" gas in the Earth's atmosphere; in addition to being more effective in holding infrared radiation; it is also one of the more common components of the atmosphere, usually the third most common component after nitrogen and oxygen.

Updated 08-11-2015 at 03:45 PM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. On Protection of Life's Harmony

eternal way of peace-
    hidden in plain sight
    infinite peace from
    love, and beauty's light.
    persuade, never -
    live in peace, forever.

energy of mindfulness,
    love,
    and peace,
    to all the worlds.

deeply rooted in tradition,
    i have discovered new-found vision,
    who i am and what i stand for is written
    in these lines, a bit of life, past history,
    and then all of peace i have found.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Religious Freedom

by , 03-27-2015 at 04:20 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    Amendment I
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Recently I have been surprised to learn that some people are opposed to freedom of religion, and thatís here in the United States of America. There are some countries where there is no freedom ...
  5. Recent solar eclipse in March reminded prophesied eclipses.

by , 03-27-2015 at 07:21 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    The solar eclipse of March 20, 2015 reminded a great event in religious history which has connection with prophesied eclipses and March.

Holy Prophet of Islam Muhammad (pbuh) said:

For our Mahdi (Divine Reformer) there are two signs which have never appeared before since the creation of the heavens and the earth, namely the moon will be eclipsed on the first night in Ramazan (i.e. on the first of the nights on which a lunar eclipse can occur) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized