Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 104 of 305 FirstFirst ... 4549499100101102103104105106107108109114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 4575

Thread: What are you eating/drinking right now?

Custard with jelly.
    I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew.

Why pester someone for... formality hater's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Vanilla ice-cream with chocolate and peanut topping!
    Leaping and hopping like a frog now, but still have a long way to go before I get crowned as "King Frog"!

is not mechanical.
    Almonds.
    "Man only likes to count his troubles, but he does not count his joys."
    - Fyodor Dostoevsky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dramasnot6 View Post
    Homunculi eh Baki? Reminds me of FMA...
    My! Thou has guessed one of my anime obsessions. I love FMA! In fact some call me Ed because of it It's my pen name.

I'm drinking milk!
    Shall these bones live?

Samosa
    I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew.

Why pester someone for... formality hater's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tomato!
    Leaping and hopping like a frog now, but still have a long way to go before I get crowned as "King Frog"!

An egg... sunny side up... spread upon a slice of bread.. tossed once and again... in a pan with a little butter.. and what you get then... is what they call a French toast..
    Tea to go with that... is the height of my creativity right now which hasn't been completely forgotten still... and is making my first meal for today.

And am I dumb to tell a weather's wind
    How time has ticked a heaven around the stars

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Pinot noir and milk chocolate

I dwell... in a place that is perpetually inhabited by beings of my kind, Rockistas, we call us... and so we continue to live in that place, in a world that is eternally moving, swept by the torrents of musical wind.
    Blog Entries
    Nothing. Mmmm... all those foods sound yummy (DELECTABLE!!! <licks lips>) but unfortunately... they're fattening. No offense to those who are eating them.
    I aim to lose a bit of weight. Sadly, I can't.
    Wish hard enough, I could turn it to what I like.

Fall Out Boy, "Tiffany Blews."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoCKiTcZa View Post
    Nothing. Mmmm... all those foods sound yummy (DELECTABLE!!! <licks lips>) but unfortunately... they're fattening. No offense to those who are eating them.
    I aim to lose a bit of weight. Sadly, I can't.
    So lets go down together --- CHOCOLATE BAR oh so good!! --- and of course, a cup of my favorite beverage, COFFEE with CREAM!
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiz_paws View Post
    So lets go down together --- CHOCOLATE BAR oh so good!! --- and of course, a cup of my favorite beverage, COFFEE with CREAM!
    I think we may be I need to get back on my Weight Watchers plan, but it isn't too easy when junk food keeps coming into my house. I had a meeting for work last night and was given a bunch of candy and a dozen cookies. It is not helping things at all I keep saying next week, but that was three or four weeks ago.

Somewhere following my genetic imperative playing Chutes and Ladders with Time.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakiryu View Post
    My! Thou has guessed one of my anime obsessions. I love FMA! In fact some call me Ed because of it It's my pen name.

I'm drinking milk!

Ed would NEVER drink milk.

Wrath is my favorite. He's so cute. And plus he goes through such a character change. Poor thing...

Tomorrow always holds the promise of something new and exciting. I am the Jetsons meet the Flintstones.

Darjeeling tea

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ~ Mark Twain

Thinking...thinking! dramasnot6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Adams View Post
    Ed would NEVER drink milk.

Wrath is my favorite. He's so cute. And plus he goes through such a character change. Poor thing...
    Poor Baki must have had it forced down the throat by Winrey...

I AM EATING NOTHING! Tonight is the start to my 40 Hour Famine to raise money for hungry children in laos.
    I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Somewhere following my genetic imperative playing Chutes and Ladders with Time.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dramasnot6 View Post
    Poor Baki must have had it forced down the throat by Winrey...

I AM EATING NOTHING! Tonight is the start to my 40 Hour Famine to raise money for hungry children in laos.

Ahahahaha. I actually have this really awesome picture of Vic Mignogna and Caitlin Glass, the English voices (yes, I like the dub, sue me) of Ed and Winry:

See?:

That's VERY brave of you Mira!!! Wow! I could never do something like that! I'd get so hungry. You're not going to eat AT ALL for 40 hours?! I really do admire you...always thinking of other people.

Cheerios in milk with blackberries and english breakfast tea with milk.

Tomorrow always holds the promise of something new and exciting. I am the Jetsons meet the Flintstones.