Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Impulses of cruelty and of kindness

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonny View Post
    If there are any parallels they are coincidental.

The post was simply creative writing on my part.
    *sigh* Fiiiine...

My first three questions are still valad. Still, I can't re-ask them until you answer Mark's question.
    "Personal note: When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six, I did. At first the brightness was overwhelming, but I had seen that before. I kept looking, forcing myself not to blink, and then the brightness began to dissolve. My pupils shrunk to pinholes and everything came into focus and for a moment I understood. The doctors didn't know if my eyes would ever heal."
    -Pi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkBastable View Post
    It must have been about somebody.
    It was about millions of people. They all think they are doing something very unique and new, just like the millions of people who all get ugly tattoos. But actually it's so pervasive that it's banal, really.

Sorry, anyone, if I hit a nerve. It wasn't intentional.
    Last edited by Vonny; 11-08-2011 at 07:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Sorry, anyone, if I hit a nerve.
    You wish.

So Vonny, women who have interests and personalities outside of those that you deem "acceptably female," (which I assume means "exactly like Vonny"), they're all faking it in order to steal men from you? Even the eight year old girls? Anyone who was born female and who isn't passive, so that would include everyone who has ever been in a sport, or been in the army, or listened to metal, or been in government, or posessed outspoken qualities, or joined the police force, or been in a fight, et cetera? They're just so pre-occupied by their inabiltiy to form a "loving male-female relationship" (including the ones who are already married, or who are lesbians, or who are simply not thinking about that at all) that they allow their REAL, female self to die and then become soulless, inhuman creatures incapable of love?

If only we could all be so loving, passive and mentally stable as you.

I think that you're just insecure.

*edit* Oh yeah I forgot, we also DERIVE SEXUAL PLEASURE FROM ABUSING CHILDREN. When Schere sees this tomorrow, I think she'll have to give me credit for my restraint on this one.
    Last edited by JuniperWoolf; 11-08-2011 at 08:48 AM.
    "Personal note: When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six, I did. At first the brightness was overwhelming, but I had seen that before. I kept looking, forcing myself not to blink, and then the brightness began to dissolve. My pupils shrunk to pinholes and everything came into focus and for a moment I understood. The doctors didn't know if my eyes would ever heal."
    -Pi

www.markbastable.co.uk
    If there are any parallels they are coincidental.
    So, a Female Person A mentions that they have done kick-boxing, and within hours Person B theorises on the psychosexual dysfunction implicit in females doing kick-boxing.

That's the kind of coincidence I'd like to be able to put money on.

[Sorry, anyone, if I hit a nerve. It wasn't intentional.
    I'd observe, purely coincidentally and creatively, that there are expressions of aggression that are not necessarily physical.

Banned
    What do you mean by 'creative' in this context? Do you mean that you don't think it's true, but just an exercise in playing with ideas? Or do you mean that you do think it's true, and you were figuring it out as you wrote it? Or something else?
    I didn't notice this one. I think it's true. I did figure some of it out as I wrote it. And the violence in women, I didn't realize that was a male fantasy until a couple of days ago, so it allowed me to put more of my puzzle pieces together.

But it's all such a mistake. Girls or women should not be kicking in each other's faces. How horrible.

And people ought to just be able to love each other and relate to each other. It's not boring.

I'd observe, purely coincidentally and creatively, that there are expressions of aggression that are not necessarily physical.
    Sometimes the truth hurts, but it doesn't stem from aggression.
    Last edited by Vonny; 11-08-2011 at 07:41 AM.

Judging by some of the posts on this thread, I think it should be retitled
    'Impulses of spite and pettyness'.
    "L'art de la statistique est de tirer des conclusions erronèes a partir de chiffres exacts." Napoléon Bonaparte.

"Je crois que beaucoup de gens sont dans cet état d’esprit: au fond, ils ne sentent pas concernés par l’Histoire. Mais pourtant, de temps à autre, l’Histoire pose sa main sur eux." Michel Houellebecq.

www.markbastable.co.uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Emil Miller View Post
    Judging by some of the posts on this thread, I think it should be retitled
    'Impulses of spite and pettyness'.
    'pettiness'

'pettiness'
    Yep that as well.
    "L'art de la statistique est de tirer des conclusions erronèes a partir de chiffres exacts." Napoléon Bonaparte.

"Je crois que beaucoup de gens sont dans cet état d’esprit: au fond, ils ne sentent pas concernés par l’Histoire. Mais pourtant, de temps à autre, l’Histoire pose sa main sur eux." Michel Houellebecq.

Blog Entries
    But it's all such a mistake. Girls or women should not be kicking in each other's faces. How horrible.
    So again, we should all be "exactly like Vonny."

Sometimes the truth hurts, but it doesn't stem from aggression.
    "The truth hurts," along with the phrase "I don't mean to be mean, but..." is just another way of saying "I don't want to be perceived as a dick, but I do want to say this one really, really rude thing."
    Last edited by JuniperWoolf; 11-08-2011 at 08:12 AM.
    -Pi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniperWoolf View Post
    Not all men are the same. You think about thinks in such a bizarre way.
    Certainly not all men. There's one who loves me very much (and not my brother!) who is not at all that way.

So again, we should all be "exactly like Vonny."
    I wouldn't go so far as to say this, but the man who loves me would say this, yes.

"The truth hurts," along with the phrase "I don't mean to be mean, but..." is just another way of saying "I don't want to be perceived as a dick, but I do want to say this one really, really rude thing."
    Anyone who wants to see who the rude one was, (in case they don't already know all too well) it's all here in writing.

And everything I said, I believe in. That's why I said it.

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't go so far as to say this, but the man who loves me would say this, yes.
    I'm sure he's wonderful.
    -Pi

Banned
    I'm sure he's wonderful.
    He really is!

we also somehow SEXUALLY EXPLOIT CHILDREN.
    btw, I said nothing about the sexual exploitation of children. I was talking about the abuse of children, parents who are sadistic and masochistic. I've tried to figure out how it can be that both parents are horrendously abusive.

And I think people are attracted to each other because they share sado-masochistic sexual tendencies, and then they end up with children, whom they abuse in various ways.

(and I don't know who "we" is because I said nothing about you, if that's what your implying, and I have no idea what you do to your children.)

Pièce de Résistance Scheherazade's Avatar
    Since this thread no longer serves its original purpose,

it will now be closed.

General Reminder

Please try to leave your passive aggressiveness at the door
    when you are entering a Serious Discussions thread.

If you are not ready to have your opinions to be questions and challenged by others,
    you might like to remain out of these discussions.

Also, please feel free to use the "Report Button"
    if you believe someone has broken the Forum rules.

PS: "Hurting someone's feelings" is not a punishable offence according to our Rules, unfortunately.
    ~
    "It is not that I am mad; it is only that my head is different from yours.”
    ~

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567