Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Lady Chatterley's Lover

Quote Originally Posted by ftil View Post
    It was no I who moved to trashy arguments. I politely thanked you for our conversation. That all.

You should have know that when you have sex with women…they may get pregnant. And if you like to have multiple sexual relationships…you may impregnate a few of them. Then you would be busy with no time to waste and no time for a forum. I didn’t expect that it was so difficult to figure it out.

I hope that we may end our conversation for good.
    Have you undergone that experience and got impregnated in the course? I have never proposed you and it was just with regard to the novel and you responded to my first post and carried it to the further extent and there was an objective discussion and I never wanted to have a relationship with anyone or with yourself and you assumed the incredible, the ridiculous and frustrated yourself and accused me. You are a great manipulator and you always had that kind of conversation.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by osho View Post
    Have you undergone that experience and got impregnated in the course? I have never proposed you and it was just with regard to the novel and you responded to my first post and carried it to the further extent and there was an objective discussion and I never wanted to have a relationship with anyone or with yourself and you assumed the incredible, the ridiculous and frustrated yourself and accused me. You are a great manipulator and you always had that kind of conversation.

From your post…short memory, eh?

I am a social being and I cannot get out of its boundary and I have to comply with the standards and norms set for me and I cannot have multiple relationships though I often have this desire even something for threesome
    http://www.online-literature.com/for...t=65846&page=6 post 81.
    Enjoy Litnet.
    Find people who will enjoy talking to you. I don’t have time for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ftil View Post
    From your post…short memory, eh?

Enjoy Litnet.
    Find people who will enjoy talking to you. I don’t have time for it.
    Your extract will lose steam if you only honestly quote the argument in the entire context Your ideas have run short of steam since the topic under the discussion was Lady Chatterley's Lover and you know he was a much debated and banned writer in the UK. Like Nabokov, he too wrote or unearthed some deep seated human instincts which remain layered on the psyche and there are several layers of it, you know and some get expressed it artistically through magic, art and the like.D.H. Lawrence posthumously got great applauses as a novelist and some great novelist like E.M. Forster considered him the greatest novelist and F.R. Leavis gave applauded his works very highly.

Everyone has layers of consciousness, and when we talk something we rationalize our impulses and censor or sift them prior to speaking up. The writer has throughout his novels tried to uncouthly express what pops up in human minds. We often try to masquerade our real natures wearing sainthoods covering the "beast" within us. We often stray in dreams and have even sexual relationships with someone out of our matrimonial relationships and if we deny it we do it out of conceit only.

Now you can, if you have studied modern psychology you will understand the sum and substance of what I argued.

Do not try to connect this to my personality. The writer is not what he writes about. He can imagine things and that remains bound to his creative / imaginative faculties

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678