Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 836 of 888 FirstFirst ... 336736786826831832833834835836837838839840841846886 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 13316

Thread: What are you thinking now?

Thinking why am I even bothering doing that? Fighting fate. Trying to escape the ultimate.
    I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew.

Buckle up!

right now?

If the bible is right, the world will explode...

ROAR!

Blog Entries
    My computer broke and it's five in the morning so I can't call anyone. What the hell am I supposed to do now? Also, who's idea was it to put me in charge of stuff in the first place? I don't care about anything that happens here.
    "Personal note: When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six, I did. At first the brightness was overwhelming, but I had seen that before. I kept looking, forcing myself not to blink, and then the brightness began to dissolve. My pupils shrunk to pinholes and everything came into focus and for a moment I understood. The doctors didn't know if my eyes would ever heal."
    -Pi

Blog Entries
    I fixed the computer myself because I pwn, but now I have no one to talk to because it's six in the morning and I'm bored so I'm talking to the "What are you thinking now?" thread.
    "Personal note: When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six, I did. At first the brightness was overwhelming, but I had seen that before. I kept looking, forcing myself not to blink, and then the brightness began to dissolve. My pupils shrunk to pinholes and everything came into focus and for a moment I understood. The doctors didn't know if my eyes would ever heal."
    -Pi

riding a cosmic vortex MystyrMystyry's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was about to ask what was up (or down) with it, but I really had to go to bed because I was starting to see double.

Heard on the radio someone's just dug up a machine thousands of years more ancient than the Antikythera Mechanism! I'm trying to work out whether this is true or if I dreamt it - probably that, dammit...

Aspiring Author
    why am i in math class when i already know this stuff?

Blog Entries
    Should I try the new tea I bought today? I think I might
    I hope death is joyful, and I hope I'll never return -Frida Khalo

If I seem insensitive to what you are going through, understand it's the way I am- Mr. Spock

Personally, I think that the unique and supreme delight lies in the certainty of doing 'evil'–and men and women know from birth that all pleasure lies in evil. - Baudelaire

All are at the crossroads qimissung's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy88 View Post
    I just found out that Miley Cyrus covered Smells Like Teen Spirit. If ever there were confirmation of atheism that is it. The world has officially ended. Thus has sounded the seventh trumpet of the apocalypse.
    What was she thinking? That she could sing, perhaps?
    "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its' own reason for existing." ~ Albert Einstein
    "Remember, no matter where you go, there you are." Buckaroo Bonzai
    "Some people say I done alright for a girl." Melanie Safka

Blog Entries
    It's raining but it's going to be 29c. Should I bring an umbrella with me or not?
    Before sunlight can shine through a window, the blinds must be raised - American Proverb

Blog Entries
    If Delta was here she'd need a fur coat.

Blog Entries
    I'll be in the UK in 3 weeks and can't find any fur coats but I've got an umbrella...
    Before sunlight can shine through a window, the blinds must be raised - American Proverb

Blog Entries
    That's all right then. I'm sure it'll be raining by the time you get here. As it is they're threatening us with sleet and snow for tomorrow. It was -3.5 C last night, -10 C on the moors.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helga View Post
    Should I try the new tea I bought today? I think I might
    I think this is a great idea!

Blog Entries
    I just read this a second ago:

You are not your country. You have contributed virtually nothing to your country. The accomplishments of your countrymen are not yours to be proud of. The history of your countrymen is not yours to be proud of.

You are dirt. You have nothing. The fact that you have to draw your honour from such arbitrary things as your country of origin and the accomplishments of people who just so happened to be born in the same country as you, testifies to the fact that you are nothing. Nothing.
    I like it, and it gets further props for the Fight Club overtones.
    Last edited by JuniperWoolf; 02-03-2012 at 02:18 PM.
    -Pi

Blog Entries
    I wish I hadn't finished all of the Doctor. I miss him now and I have to wait 'till next fall for him to return to my screen.

Maybe I'll have to check out some of the other 6 shows I have been planning to see.
    I hope death is joyful, and I hope I'll never return -Frida Khalo

If I seem insensitive to what you are going through, understand it's the way I am- Mr. Spock

Personally, I think that the unique and supreme delight lies in the certainty of doing 'evil'–and men and women know from birth that all pleasure lies in evil. - Baudelaire