Thread: mysteries wrapped up at end of text{helppppp}

Question mysteries wrapped up at end of text{helppppp}

okay i am soo frustrated.i am reading this for school and cant seem to find some keys notes we are supposed to find(like explanations of them that,as a reader,you are previously unaware of.)It's making me feel kind of dumb and i would very much appreciate some help=]the subjects to explain the cause or explanation of are as follows:
    1.the coat on Lorry's chair {?}(totally dont understand this one)
    2.the fate of Cly(i think i know this one,but would like some reassurance)
    3.what Jerry found in the graveyard
    4.what Defarge found during the attack on the Bastille(i think i know;the note written by Dr Manette before his "resurrection"?reassurance please)
    5.why Dr Manette suffered amnesia after the wedding(it feels like i should realize this one,but i dont )

thanks in advance to everyone who posts somethingg=)

Quote Originally Posted by livluvscupcakes View Post
    okay i am soo frustrated.i am reading this for school and cant seem to find some keys notes we are supposed to find(like explanations of them that,as a reader,you are previously unaware of.)It's making me feel kind of dumb and i would very much appreciate some help=]the subjects to explain the cause or explanation of are as follows:
    4.what Defarge found during the attack on the Bastille(i think i know;the note written by Dr Manette before his "resurrection"?reassurance please)
    5.why Dr Manette suffered amnesia after the wedding(it feels like i should realize this one,but i dont )

I know most of the answers to these questions but I have a feeling you are trying to have someone else do your assignment. If you could post your ideas toward these points I can then help you and give you my insight without feeling guilty. You said that you think you know some of the answers so just post what you think is the answer and I cna tell you if it is correct and can inform you if you are missing anything. On 4. yes it is the note which is read at Darney's last trial. For the coat Mystery I think the coat refured to is at the end of chapter 35. The answer to the owner of the coat comes in 38. A hint: he is related to Miss Pross and you have met him before in London durring the first trial of Darney.

Sydney Carton Fanatic

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by livluvscupcakes View Post

5. Dr. Manette relapsed into his shoemaking amnesia because he learned what Charles Darnay's real last name was. It disturbed him because...wait, have you finished the whole book? I don't want to ruin it for you.