Thread: Interest

Blog Entries

Interest

I am reading 'Animal Farm' for fun.

I am find it very interest the way Orwell writes 'Farm Animal', mainly at moment chapter 5 it in refer to russian re and bolsk
    That Snowball in visions about how to use the windmill and built it. Also that Napolean only kept Snowball on side just for cowshed fight with two legs.
    Napolean is very clever complex character is secretly turn the pigs in to only communists army.
    Squealer is like store pigeon just wait right time whisper in the ears of animal. Squealer is one suppose put Napolean side of thing of now everything hes doing for good of animals.

Napolean is true communist, just out own purpose.
    Last edited by zoolane; 01-21-2011 at 04:25 PM.
    English my native language and have characterizes of dyslexia.

Copyright (C) 2011, Zoolane

I have pass by English Exam.

Quote Originally Posted by zoolane View Post
    I am reading 'Animal Farm' for fun.
    Good! The enforced reading of it often makes enemies, so I hope you enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by zoolane View Post
    Napolean is true communist, just out own purpose.
    That's a great comment, because it can be taken two ways.

Napoleon is not a "true communist" accordingly to the bible of Marx, so it would be wrong.

But in the case of actual communists who have lived and ruled - Stalin & Mao - Napoleon is indeed a true communist!

Go to work, get married, have some kids, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your tv, follow fashion, act normal, obey the law and repeat after me: "I am free."

Anon

Blog Entries
    Thank you for comment Atheist. I have just finish today this little bit what think of the novel.

First time reader of Orwell.

Animal Farm' Only readed for fun.

George Orwell’s ‘Farm Animal’ was great, funny in unique way with lots politics and human characters. Obvious Napoleon was basic on Stalin, Snowball and Lenin. Squealer is my favorite characters out of the book all which because Orwell created a character which was loyal to his leader. He spoken to animals in more simply but deceitful way turns everything round on them. Squealer suggests that every that acts Napoleon ask of the animals which present (Russia poor worker class) is not benefit the Napoleon or pigs but good of farm which not true. Also bit where the pigs’ discover whiskey and all get drunk. All the pigs have hangover and to results in the seven commanders changing again. In this fable going along said something like this that ‘No animal will drink alcoholic to excess’. I did laugh every time commanders got change to suit the Napoleon.

Throughout the book, Orwell is very subtle way of structure of the fable, which mirror certain events that have taken place within Russia Rev and simplicity of language is easy to follow for first time reader of the book.

I think re- readed in few more years again. Next of my list is 1984
    English my native language and have characterizes of dyslexia.

Copyright (C) 2011, Zoolane

I have pass by English Exam.

Quote Originally Posted by The Atheist View Post

Napoleon is not a "true communist" accordingly to the bible of Marx, so it would be wrong.

We have yet to have any "true communist" society according to the bible of Marx. :P
    We're far too corrupt...
    Existence precedes essence.

I recently read Animal Farm afraid that I would find it childish and with high expectations after 1984 for those doubts were put to rest in the first few chapters. It's a good read and interesting to see how Napolean manipulated everyone with the help of Squealer. It was also chilling how those on the farm who did realise Napolean was corrupt were too afraid to rise up and with good reason.