Thread: My opinion

Exclamation My opinion

I really think that the call f the wild book is rally boaring because we were reading it for my english class and the only thing that I remmember from this book is the fight that Buck had with Spitz and the only reason that I remmember that is because I saw the movie, all my jobs are about that fight because everything else was either boaring or I didin't read it, I have to do an esay about this book and I don't think that my teacher wants to read the reasons that I have for saying that this book is boaring, because it really is. I just don't get how people like to read books, I haven't find one that really makes me think that is interesting by looking at it, they all look boaring to me, but well everyone likes to do something different. Adios se cuidan, que les valla bien leyendo libros que muchas veces son mas aburridos de lo que parecen.
    Last edited by gladis; 03-30-2006 at 03:00 PM.

Gladis, its hard to believe that anyone could find Call of the Wild Boring (you might want to take note of the spelling of the word boring, it is not "boaring"). Harder still to imagine is that you have even somehow landed on this site if you have such disdain for books and can't understand "how people like reading books." But I truly hope you find a book that you can lose yourself into, and begin to appreciate the value of them. It will also help assist you in your spelling. One day, I hope you read the entire Call of the Wild book, with newer perspective and appreciation of this masterful piece. The depth of understanding of the men and dogs, the strife and struggle, and the victories achieved and defeats endured serve to stir an individual's soul.