Thread: essay on Northanger Abbey, help!

Beci

No Subject

look up Anthony Mandall, he wrote a essay all about that and it is online, cannot remeber where though! May Ceir? try typing that in a site like Google??<br>Beci

Dan

No Subject

Hi, i'm in year 11 and I cant help you alot, but i also have to answer essay questions on Northanger Abbey, and I hate essays! <br>All I know about the link between gothic novels and suspence in northanger abbey is where catherines paranoia makes her think somenting sinister is in the laundry closet, and the reader is waithing to find out what is inside, as catherine tries to get it open (in the beadroom at Northanger Abbey). Catherine reads loads of gothic novels and takes all the goasts, murder etc... too seriously. But how you fill 4/5 pages with this I dont know!<br>Hope this is help,<br>dan

Sue Tufts

essay on Northanger Abbey, help!

If you can help I have been doing a lot of research on a small essay regarding gothic conventions Austen uses in Northanger Abbey. The question is, Discuss Austsens use of gothic convention and her creation of suspense.How can one write four or five pages on this basic material?