Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Animal Farm

Unregistered

No Subject

I read your essay and it is one of the most brilliant essay's I have ever read, well done!

Eliot Lash

No Subject

Nice work on the paper! I also need to write a paper, now I have some jumping-off points for resarch. Thank you!<br><br>One note: when you said "As Trotsky gained more power, it was imperative for him to eliminate any who might challenge it," I think you meant Stalin. Other than that, I could find no flaws.

Young Reader

No Subject

As an eigth grader..i read this essay and thought...how wonderful this essay was. I envy you so very much for not only is your writing exceptional, but also quite interesting. rarely, in my life have i seen an exquisite work of art. i do hope that you consider becoming an author when you finish college. Sincerely, Charity the Young Reader

Rach

No Subject

As a book critic, I find myself reading books by people who are trying to get a message across. It is hard to do this in a way that is unique and intresting. This is a book that adults enjoy as they can knowledgly accept the meaning and enjoy this book. Children can also enjoy it even though they don't understand the point that's getting across. If they enjoy it at a young age, they will want to read it again until finally they understand it. I think this is a stunning book which should accept our encouragment.

Dayna

No Subject

Can this book's story not be applied to the Us? or other countries?<br>Think about the war of independence from Britain and how things<br>have changed in the US since.

the cougar mech

No Subject

i like this book because it describes very accurately what was happening in the Russian Revolution but it is very dark and frequently hints of corruption and inequality with the pigs becoming more and more like dictators.

Unregistered

No Subject

um this essay is a piece of worthless trash, you have not gotten the detail from the book. What about irony?or propaganda in animal farm, i don't think you put your heart into this essay, and if you were going to put something good on the site, why didn't you put something that people could actully use the essay for!!

s.c

=)

i thought that your essay was excellent, i could easily notice that you worked extremely hard on it. oove, from south africa<br>

NADINE

Animal Farm

Thank you for letting us read your essay I too am currently doing an essay on the character Napoleon. i found you essay to be very good and helpful. Thanks

Thomas

No Subject

I'm kinda wondering what grade you're in because i'm in grade 9 and our class has to do an essay on animal farm. I'd like to thank you for the wonderful read and the helpful points you gave. Be asured, i am not going to copy your essay,although it was pretty good.

doc

communism

i have an essay due on communism if you have any additional information on the topic in communism please feel free to elaborate on it for i would be real appreciative. By the way, that is really good. Your essay is brilliant it ranks in the top of all of the essays i have ever read. <br><br>thank you,<br><br>Doc

Giovanna

No Subject

It is quite interseting. I did not actaully think that anyone would actually read this. I appreciate all the comments even the negative ones; my teacher was not terribly fond of this essay either.<br>As Eliot noted: yes, in paragrah five I did mistakenly put Trotsky instead of Stalin.<br>I am in 10th grade, but I did this at the end of 9th to get into Accelerated English. <br>Worthless trash is a redundant statement.<br>

Unregistered

No Subject

my opinion of this essay is absolute trash. what were you thinking when you wrote this piece of crap? how can any of you appreciate this and call it brilliant writing? if there was an award for overlooking every crucial detail in the novel, you'd win it hands down. just out of curiousity how did you do on this essay? i woulda given it a 70 because it had half decent points that were supported fairly well.

liddy

No Subject

your essay was quit amazing, i have just recently finished doing a play of animal farm,i played the character mollie,and my director had much of the same insite as you did. Right now i am writting an essay on animal farm, and well i am haveing a hard time with it, but your paper really helped me understand the events in the russian revolution related to animal farm. Your essay is really great and dont listen to the negative comments that people are giving you!<br>love, liddy<br>

Paublo

No Subject

Do you have anything in this book that you noticed could tie into George Orwell's life? I'm doing a paper on Orwell and need to know how Orwell's life was shown in his book, Animal farm. I need 40 sources on a ten page paper, I think I might die! PLease get back with some responce as soon as possible. Good essay, needs some work though, a bit short sighted.<br>From another Tenth Grader

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast