Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christchurch, new zealand. Friday 15th march 2019

Blog Entries
    I'm stunned by the bile from Jerrybaldy and the attack on Kiz, she certainly didnt deserve it, she is always kind and thoughtful in her comments.
    And how dare you presume to know what I care about or who I empathize with.
    People do care when tragedy strikes, so dont judge others by your own standards.

Blog Entries
    I'm stunned by the bile from Jerrybaldy and the attack on Kiz, she certainly didnt deserve it, she is always kind and thoughtful in her comments.
    People do care when tragedy strikes, so dont judge others by your own standards.

Blog Entries
    People care when it’s presented to them. When it’s not they cannot care in their ignorance. What I object to is the band Waggoning of popular grief. And I don’t give a flying one what you think of me as result as I think I’m right to question your sincerity. I stand by it.

For those who believe,
    no explanation is necessary.
    For those who do not,
    none will suffice.

Blog Entries
    Tell me Biggus. How were your feelings of grief expressed that day you heard the news? How did it interfere with your day before you wrote of your deep remorse of a highly publicised event ?

For those who believe,
    no explanation is necessary.
    For those who do not,
    none will suffice.

Jerrybaldy, were you a hypocritically insincere band-waggoner of popular pleasure and happiness because you didn't stay that way after something wonderful happened that you appreciated having heard about? Do you seriously believe that the worst of the world must be ingrained so deeply in our psyche that we shouldn't simply "let go" at some point? I'm a naturally happy and optimistic person, but my recognition of tragedy and the suffering of others is real and sincere regardless of my not remaining in a perpetual state of mourning or agonizing depression. Or maybe you would prefer personal action against the acts of this world which bring suffering. But then you would really be the hypocrite in thinking that you could end all acts that bring suffering when these acts have gone on since time immemorial; well either that or suffer yourself from a messiah complex. And what exactly is it that you ask of these others who you regard as hypocrites? Would you find some respect for them should they show or express no care at all? Or would you then turn around and call them heartless cold sociopaths. I doubt one could win with you...though I have little doubt you're a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggus View Post
    And to see how nice she was to him regarding his poetry less than a month ago... http://www.online-literature.com/for...-western-front

Shameful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12