Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christchurch, new zealand. Friday 15th march 2019

Blog Entries
    Have just returned after several weeks to see what was going on. Found a load of limericks by Biggus populating the front page. Hope y’all enjoyed what you fought for. This site is dead apart from the burning. My so called bile is probably the last provocative thing to be posted here. F ucking shame.

For those who believe,
    no explanation is necessary.
    For those who do not,
    none will suffice.

Jeez Jerrybaldy, way to overestimate yourself bro. Still haven't answered my questions I see...you know, the ones with the question marks (post #20 above) . Questions that arose only from you're own negative and destructive comments that brought about what you know criticize. Sheesh.

And I might suggest that you have some overly high expectations of discussion forums. Seems you have issues surrounding "acceptance."

Blog Entries
    My bad. Just having trouble giving credence to somebody I’ve never met calling me bro. Do you wanna play your mama?

For those who believe,
    For those who do not,
    none will suffice.

Blog Entries
    Cos she’s fat

For those who believe,
    For those who do not,
    none will suffice.

Blog Entries
    Just checked your post #20 you’re obsessed with and you prattle on and ask several questions so maybe you could narrow it down.

For those who believe,
    For those who do not,
    none will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrybaldy View Post
    My bad. Just having trouble giving credence to somebody I’ve never met calling me bro. Do you wanna play your mama?
    Cos she’s fat
    Just checked your post #20 you’re obsessed with and you prattle on and ask several questions so maybe you could narrow it down.
    So if I didn't call you "bro" you'd give me credence eh? Sure. Ummm, the fat thing...what's that about? And you want me to "narrow it down" regarding what you yourself regard as "several questions"? Too funny. Stop avoiding already and seriously provide some basis for why you so strongly believe that were're all a bunch of hypocrites for having a heart.

Blog Entries
    As jumping on a having a heart bandwagon shows nothing and as for religion I give it the respect it deserves which is obviously none to any free thinking individual. The sooner all religious beliefs are eradicated and accepted as the ridiculous nonsense that they clearly are the better. This original post attempted to heighten death of a devotee above a normal death. I make no apology for attacking that. I have no idea in this current world and it’s enlightenment in the last millennia why religion and the millions of deaths caused by its tenacity to exist is tolerated and respected. It’s ridiculous. This original post was based on that belief. I stand by my reaction. That’s all from me.

For those who believe,
    For those who do not,
    none will suffice.

You weren't asked nor required to jump on the "heart bandwagon," but you had no need to attack those whose hearts are expanded through their participation in religious sentiment. A sentiment which was never expressed as a dogmatic belief, which as a freethinker myself I care little for, but who also understands religion as a medium for the same expression you may hold when you bow your head in respect for the natural passing of a loved one. Regardless, I am satisfied in some degree in that now I have a basis for better understanding your response. I may not agree with it, but understanding doesn't require assent.

Blog Entries
    Ok. All the best to you and to this site and everybody on it. Except the bad guys. It’s been a gas, lit net . Nine years of scribbling and reading other people’s scribblings. It’s been a release and in hundreds of posts I’m sure I wrote a few good ones. I definitely read a lot of good ones.
    Jerry B.

For those who believe,
    For those who do not,
    none will suffice.

Jerry, you have written many good ones, and will continue to do so.

Not all in life is beautiful, some of it is the complete opposite. Neither one or the other all the time, guess what matters is how you weather the storm and how you take advantage of the day. And that is different for everyone, and it should be just ok, no harm to you right

Your angst seems directly related at times to your frustration of how slow the site is. Like a rebellious child (dont pretend you dont like to be called that) you will throw a taunt or offense to get a rouse. You surely did here. "Better than nothing" as they say?

The LitNet's glory days may be over, but I believe there is still something here worth coming back too, even if not as regularly. It is a safe space, or at least a blank one, that I can write my thoughts, experiences, and feelings. Sometimes I get lucky to have spurred someone's criticisms, compliments, or feedback-but even if not, it is still worth it to me. I hope it will be for you too
    Last edited by Shadowlight; 06-05-2019 at 09:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    You are magnanimous and sincere Shadow light. But having popped back on and seen the state of the front page ( humour, little bit of #263 - 274 mainly) , this place is truly dead as a place of creativity and provocation.
    All the best to you.
    JB

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlight View Post
    Jerry, you have written many good ones, and will continue to do so.

Not all in life is beautiful, some of it is the complete opposite. Neither one or the other all the time, guess what matters is how you weather the storm and how you take advantage of the day. And that is different for everyone, and it should be just ok, no harm to you right

Your angst seems directly related at times to your frustration of how slow the site is. Like a rebellious child (dont pretend you dont like to be called that) you will throw a taunt or offense to get a rouse. You surely did here. "Better than nothing" as they say?

The LitNet's glory days may be over, but I believe there is still something here worth coming back too, even if not as regularly. It is a safe space, or at least a blank one, that I can write my thoughts, experiences, and feelings. Sometimes I get lucky to have spurred someone's criticisms, compliments, or feedback-but even if not, it is still worth it to me. I hope it will be for you too

For those who believe,
    For those who do not,
    none will suffice.

Blog Entries
    Well you certainly provide plenty of provocation.
    But even though you appeared to have singled me out to bear the brunt of your venting spleen, i do the Christian thing and turn the other cheek (Doubtless that will be wrong)

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Jerrybaldy; 07-05-2019 at 01:27 AM.

For those who believe,
    For those who do not,
    none will suffice.

yes, that's me, your friendly Moderator 💚 Logos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Closed because of nasty, bitter, childish nonsense
    Forum » Rules » FAQ » Tags » Blogs » Groups » Quizzes » e-Texts »
    📚 📚 📒 📓 📙 📘 📖 ✍🏻 📔 📒 📗 📒 📕 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123