Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Quest In Reality

Vietnam, Singapore, Japan, The Middle East, UK, The Philippines & Papua New Guinea.
    Blog Entries
    aaaaa

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MANICHAEAN View Post
    aaaaa
    Thanks for the enlightening comment! Love&regards
    The more i learn more i become aware of my ignorance
    Awareness of ignorance is wisdom

Vietnam, Singapore, Japan, The Middle East, UK, The Philippines & Papua New Guinea.
    Blog Entries
    Bbbbb

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MANICHAEAN View Post
    Bbbbb
    Highly enlightening comments.lov& regards

Blog Entries
    Shantnu Weaker aspects breed because of selfishness. In case a person is strong, intelligent, hard working and zestful, he either acquires or grabs what he wants. But those who cannot do either go into their shells or submit and compromise with the situation. They go on compromising till their self-respect is totally defused and they become mental wrecks. They stoop so low that others take pity on them and spurn them. They accept it and stoop still more.
    Umeshwari Shantnu, this talk has depressed me and I want no more of this. Please love me, my energies are famished. Perhaps I too have stooped low in your esteem but I don’t care.
    Shantnu Umesh, darling, if it pleases you, I can go to my lowest levels just to be near you, when you are away even for a few moments; I anxiously wait for your presence. Your temporary absence creates a vacuum in me that only, your presence fills. I am not that fortunate yet, that I could live on your pleasant memories.
    He held her in his strong arms and closed his eyes. He could not digest the fact that such a beautiful and intelligent woman was in his arms. That she loved him, the very thought burst his hearts’ seams and joy out flowed, which he could hardly contain and share it with her, with trembling body and sublime mind. Such intense feelings infected her body also and she sought more and more of his body’s shelter. Here, her shelter was not of weakness of mind as with him her mind winged off and she lay with him, in complete surrender of herself. In him, she found love, though at the moment he did not realize, it was his love that had attracted him to her.
    Fifth night, they spent in each others warmth but realization has dawned upon them that their physical selves were drifting apart. They needed each other, sustained on each other but identity of each was contracting itself from the external world and containing in itself. Both had tasted the glow of their consciousness which attracted them more than the superfluous glamour, of material world. Now more than seeking from each other, they began seeking inside. Having been there recently, they relished it fervently.
    Next day, sitting in her lawn, savoring the sweetness of her orchard filling the airs, wafting through the wildness of the mountainous forests, both drank their freshness and their emotions displayed the tipsiness in their general behavior, talk and melancholy mood.
    Umeshwari I foresee our parting time in near, so I want to get the maximum fulfillment during our remaining days here.
    Shantnu Umesh does physical presence matter! You, yourself, were telling me, you enjoyed our memories more than physical proximity. Every phase has its charm and each phase leaves its memory in the shape of pulses in our brain cells.
    Umeshwari Everything in the world has form and name; of what shape is our mind, even though it is subtle?
    Shantnu You know, every object in nature when it is on its zenith it glows as beauty, expressing out it emits signals of love which are sublime but effulgent. Consciousness too is love and its nature is effulgence, which it draws from cosmos, which again is a splendor of unique brightness. Our conscious (mind) is an invisible spot in our forehead which glows with concentrated body’s currents emitting from spinal cord (kundalani). You see, when positive and negative body currents meet they emit a powerful charge, which is stored in the batteries of spinal cord. From them its pulses travel to brain cells, which transmit their message via nerves. Our consciousness hovers over brain cells and makes us aware of the world.
    Umeshwari You mean, our awareness lies in our memory cells.
    Shantnu Exactly, our consciousness does not contact the outside world directly. Whatever our agencies (senses) observe, they send the data to the brain cells, which store it and the hovering mind picks the signals. It all takes place simultaneously giving the impression that it was the mind that observed.
    Umeshwari But you said previously, it is our conscious (mind) which observe.
    Shantnu Conscious has two channels of contact with the external world. One through senses and the second is direct. But in both the cases, it is the conscious (concentrated body currents) that invigorate our senses and necessary sensations ensue and transmit those (sensation/pulses) to the brain from where they initially arose.
    Umeshwari You mean, first our memory cells capture the impression of sound and images and thereafter the mind becomes conscious of them.
    Shantnu Take my case, I have lost my memory. Though my consciousness is in good condition but it is unable to uncover or detect those pulses, relating to my past (person), or, whatever we want to recollect past images, our mind finds them in the storage of brain cells.
    Umeshwari But we perceive the external world directly

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234