Thread: Mr. Jones Review

michelle

what the *@#!?

ok um what the *#$&@$ are u talking about, yes you obviously read the book but Mr. Jones is a made up character and you must be a person that likes to lie about who you are i dought ur name is even anything like JONES i mean COME ON! i'm just a freshmen in HIGHSCHOOL w/ a 4.0 agerage and i could c through that !

Unregistered

No Subject

you are an odd one

Unregistered

No Subject

Keep that opinion to you're self next time

Kris

ok, weirdo

Now I'm not saying Animal Farm is one of my fav books, but still, you've gotta be reeeeely dense to think it was about animal cruelty!!! Ok, either you read this book alone in your room, never glancing at the intro or historical notes, and also you don't know ANY history, or you're STUPID. This book is an A-L-L-E-G-O-R-Y. That means it has a hidden meaning: it deals with Karl Marx's theory about communism. READ HISTORY DUDE

Kris

ok, weirdo

Now I'm not saying Animal Farm is one of my fav books, but still, you've gotta be reeeeely dense to think it was about animal cruelty!!! Ok, either you read this book alone in your room, never glancing at the intro or historical notes, and also you don't know ANY history, or you're STUPID. This book is an A-L-L-E-G-O-R-Y. That means it has a hidden meaning: it deals with Karl Marx's theory about communism. READ HISTORY DUDE

Ellie

interesting

Interesting... very interesting.

Unregistered

No Subject

Is this meant to be a joke????<br>The book is a fable i.e. NOT TRUE, it represents russia mainly.<br>

michelle

No Subject

I'm sorry, but that's so stupid! Why would you comment on something that was "written about you"? George Orwell wrote this book to show what happened during the Russian Revolution in a different point of view, maybe to show what it was like for the people really living through it. Besides, George Orwell wrote Animal Farm in 1946!! I'm sure you were NOT alive then, and if you were, I'm sure you were not acquainted with George Orwell and that he did not intend Mr. Jones to be the one you currently are.

Squealer

Mr. Jones

What a convincing story! Only problem is that this book was published around 1945, and I don't suppose you milk cows 50-60 years after you were kicked out of Manor Farm. You should most likely be dead. ;-)

Frank Uroda

Animal Farm

In the year I took an ethics course, my professor took the class to what he called an abattoir. We watched the whole process that went on in that place. I still am traumatized by what I witnessed. I understand that for some people, the phrase-using the words of a German gas chamber guard at Auschwitz-"one can get used to anything," applies. After reading Peter Seeger's "Animal Liberation," I became, and remain, a vegetarian. <br> Years later, I read Orwell's satiral allegory "Animal Farm." I did not read it through the prism of "Animal Liberation." but through the prism of the United Nations' "Declaration of Human Rights." Human-not animal-rights is the thrust of "Animal Farm."

Logan

Moron

This book was originally fictional. It was an allegory about the Russian revolution. How could you be so dense as to produce that? You obviously don't have much of a vocabulary; that is clear. I don't mean to appear rude with my critism, but I can't help it. I can only hope that you were being artsy and creative, writing something from Farmer Jones point of view. I just thought I'd submit my feelings.

jackie

No Subject

try to keep an open mind, idiot

Jones915

Mr. Jones Review

Hi I’m Mr. Jones,<br><br> I hated the book Animal Farm. They clearly didn’t talk to me about my life and just made up a fictional story. I wish they had come talked to me. At the very beginning it sounded like my life was very swell. It was all good until I read about the animals gathering and talking about a plan to overthrow me. Well, for one animals CAN’T TALK, well not to humans anyway. Then they come and attack me? I was never mean to my animals, I always gave them what they wanted and they gave me what I wanted. Everyone wins. Why did the author try to ruin my life with rubbish? I kind of chuckled at the end when the animals got what they deserved for overthrowing me. Napoleon seemed to make everyone listen to him and the Animal Farm turned back into Manor Farm. <br> So overall this book was NOT true and had absolutely no TRUE statement in the book. I should write another book called Mr. Jones’ Life! YEH! That sounds like a good plan. Well, I will do that after I milk the cows tonight. Thanks for your time. I was just posting this to tell you that I NEVER DID WHAT THE BOOK SAID SO DON’T LOOK AT ME LIKE A MEAN MAN BECAUSE I AM NOT!<br> Well, I got to go, I’m going to go feed the animals who I treat very well!