Buying through this banner helps support the forum!

Thread: Define Evil

Lightbulb Define Evil

what is evil?
    is neglect evil and if so who is responsible?
    because to define someone evil when it is collective then I am not sure it stands the grounds it defines.
    take this case:
    ''turpin 13 case''
    The Turpin case is an alleged child abuse and captivity incident discovered on January 14, 2018 in Perris, California, United States.
    where does collective awareness, society as a whole, stands at when it comes to responsibility and who is really to blame in this case?
    Last edited by cacian; 05-11-2018 at 06:23 AM.
    it may never try
    but when it does it sigh
    it is just that
    good
    it fly

Blog Entries
    Great thread starter cacian,define evil, the word evil is the exact opposite of the word live, is this a coincidence? I see evil as a "reversal of polarities " a healthy polarity is
    one at the further end of the life expression spectrum, and pulsates with a more dominate vibration of inclusiveness rather that the exclusive ego centric end of its polar
    opposite. Because of mass ignorance of our true identity this polar opposite of love dominates the world today, which causes all our wars and nasty evil deeds, who is to blame
    blame in really an infantile idea and serves no real purpose in the out working of reality. But rather we are all responsible for this sad state of affairs, and it is our duty and personal
    responsibility to put our "own house" in order first,if we all paid attention to that detail, then the world would change for the better, and evil would no longer dominate this
    planet.
    Warmest regards Michael.
    I know nothing,and that is ALL.

Voice of Chaos & Anarchy
    In one of the branches of the multiverse, but I don't know which one.
    Blog Entries
    Putting the Turpin 13 together with evil might be a mistake, because the parents clearly are not completely sane. Dictionary.com has this in the first place: "1. morally wrong or bad; immoral; wicked." I would contend that evil has to include voluntary actions; someone who has no effective control over himself can do evil; although his actions may have horrible results. And that brings up the question of free will.

Blog Entries
    Evil is the polar opposite of live, living is about expansion, and evil is about constriction, evil is an energy that is and will eventually strangle its producer, as it spirals inwards
    and suffocates its perpetrator, its polar opposite live is about expanding and widening views.

Warmest regards Michael.
    I know nothing,and that is ALL.