Thread: Do you believe in life after birth?

Blog Entries

Do you believe in life after birth?

Interesting question that, what do you believe in? Personally, I have spoken to many "dead" people over the years, and they by the way were much more
    alive and intelligent that all those living people I met every day, death meaning total annihilation utterly destroyed, cannot and HAS NOT ever occurred in this
    a universe, that is a complete impossibility, quantum physics tells us that matter cannot ever be destroyed only converted, therefore if one fully understands
    the full implications of this TRUTH, we will see that what we call death is utter nonsense, bull**** what happens when we exit this vehicle, (just like you're old
    car) which you take to the scrap yard, we (die) which really means we CHANGE VENUES, we are "converted" from energy physical to energy Astral, we exit
    the Earth plane and re-convert into our astral body, on the astral plane, which incidentally occupies the same space as you are in now, just in another dimensional
    frequency that is higher than this physical dimension.
    I was involved in psychic research and the paranormal years ago, and still have a keen interest in the phenomena of it all, been and sat in many circles or
    seances as they were they called back in the seventies and eighties, and have personally spoken to dozens of "so-called dead people" and they were much
    more alive than we were!!
    TBC

Warmest regards Michael.
    I know nothing,and that is ALL.

Blog Entries
    Mankind at best is about nine-tenths unconscious and only one-tenth conscious, much like an iceberg humanity is largely submerged and barely awake,most of mankind
    is still two-dimensional beings, instead of three-dimensional beings as we would be if fully awake and cognizant of our true identity, the two functional dimensions we mostly
    all use are just the physical and mental, the spiritual dimension is as yet unawakened. Years ago I read a story of an angel flying over a large city here on earth, and the angel
    looked down onto the city and said, "Behold, the city of the dead!" This phrase disturbed me, and I sought answers near and far, to no avail, i then sat for many months
    meditating on this phrase, what did it actually mean? A city teeming with "life" and said the angel said behold the city of the dead! The answer came to me intuitively in the
    form of a question, who are you, Michael? Explain your reality to the last point of the circle? This inner voice said, all i could say was that i did not know, can you tell me the
    answer as to why the angel said those very deep and cryptic words, behold the city of the dead, which "seemed" to be teeming with "life"
    warmest regards Michael.

Blog Entries
    After a fair while meditating and listening intently to that still small voice within me, which I came to realize was the voice of my soul speaking to me intuitively, I finally
    understood what the angel actually meant when it said "behold the city of the dead" It meant that that city, could be London, or New York, was teeming not with life, but
    rather animated corpses, who were only functioning on two dimensions, that of the physical and mental dimensions, the third part of the human trinity was absent, that
    of the spiritual dimension, and that being so that teeming city was filled with soulless beings, bluntly animated corpses. As I mentioned earlier I have had the opportunity
    presented to me, that I have spoken to dozens of so-called dead people, some of them had been "dead" for thousands of years, yet they were all very much more ALIVE
    than you dear reader of this post! Unless we fully know ourselves, and who we actually are, and put aside all the bull**** and intellectual masturbation, we will remain
    lost and only half alive, are any of us content to just be an animated corpse?
    Warmest regards Michael.

Blog Entries
    We were all very much more alive before we were born into this "vale of tears" that we are now! By being born here, we have been enclosed within a "prism" without any bars, and only operating on at best two dimensions, instead of three, the vast majority of mankind is just two dimensional, the third part of our trinty expression the spiritual dimension is
    as yet unborn, most of mankind express just the physical and mental, and there are a few who are still one dimensional just physical, with an enbroyonic mental capacity.
    Do we ever ask ourselves, who we really are? Who am I? What am I? Where am I? If you ask anybody who are you? What do you think the reply would be? To use a military term the reply would be, name, rank, and serial number, that would be it! It would explain absolutely zilch, about who you actually are, who is that being who looks out through those eyes of yours? What is your energy signature? Mankind is in total ignorance of what it actually is, and because of this gross ignorance, tens of millions of us die every year because we do not know how to be ALIVE, and what LIFE actually consists of.
    Will go deeper into this later.
    Warmest regards Michael.

Blog Entries
    Everything in the physical world is made out of atoms, atoms are made out of energy,and energy is made out of consciousness. The body is an effect which is created by a cause, the cause is thought, the body is not able to create, it needs a world of relativity to experience itself. The spirit is what gives life to the thought and the body, our body is not powerful and able enough of creating, although it gives us the illusion of power to do so. This illusion is the cause of frustration , the body is purely an effect, and it cannot cause or create. The key for all of this information is actually how we learn to see the universe differently, than we do now so that we can manifest everything which we truly disire.
    We are all spirit (souls) first last and always. what we call humainty is in fact seven billion or so vehicles (spacesuits) for the spirit or soul, in oder for that life principle to gain purchase in this slow dense vibrational field, the human body, or human being is NOT A PRINCIPLE, only the true owner the spirit is a principle, we are just a biological machine that has been assembled by the superior intelligence of the spirit, the human vehicle is made out of focused thought, consciousness, basically congealed light, which is just another word for energy.In absolute reality, there is no such thing as mankind, or humanity, we are all figments of our own delusional understanding of whatwe think is real. and of course what we think as real, is of couse a complete illusion, all smoke and mirrors. It is only in relative terms that we think we are real, and our part of something called humanity, but in absolute truth this is uter bull****.
    Warmest regards Michael.

Blog Entries
    Mestrius Plutarchus c-46-127AD said quote, "An idea is a being incorporeal"unquote. Do we actually know what life really is? I have met many so-called living people who were for want of a better word "half-dead" many real "dead" people I have conversed with over forty odd years were much MORE alive than the ones this side of the vale, that I also encountered in my travels. What I know from personal experience, and not from a book i have just read, is that what we call death is an illusion, if you take it to mean, total and absolute anilalation, to forever vanish from this uninverse,that cannot ever happen, and what's more has never happened, that would be an absolute impossibility. The correct word for what we term death, would be the word CHANGE, when our physical incarnation comes to a close, we step out of our physical vehicle (the body) and move into our Astral body and then continue living as before, except instead of living in the Earth plane, we would now be living in the Astral plane, which is the next dimensional state up from this physical plane.
    Warmest regards Michael.

Blog Entries
    Mestrius Plutarchus c-46-127AD said quote, "An idea is a being incorporeal"unquote. Do we actually know what life really is? I have met many so-called living people who were for want of a better word "half-dead" many real "dead" people I have conversed with over forty odd years were much MORE alive than the ones this side of the vale, that I also encountered in my travels. What I know from personal experience, and not from a book i have just read, is that what we call death is an illusion, if you take it to mean, total and absolute anilalation, to forever vanish from this uninverse,that cannot ever happen, and what's more has never happened, that would be an absolute impossibility. The correct word for what we term death, would be the word CHANGE, when our physical incarnation comes to a close, we step out of our physical vehicle (the body) and move into our Astral body and then continue living as before, except instead of living in the Earth plane, we would now be living in the Astral plane, which is the next dimensional state up from this physical plane.
    Warmest regards Michael.