Thread: Who am I.

Blog Entries

Who am I.

Hello everyone, my name is Michael and I am seventy three years young, I spent many years trying to find out who I really was, who am I ? I would
    ask myself, when in my late twenties and having been living a hippy like life style and becoming very ill with it, I asked a friend the question who the hell
    am I, he replied, that I was a defect looking for a character! This blunt and truthful statement actually saved my life, and I thanked my friend for this.
    His answer to my question enabled me to change the way I lived and thought completely. I took up meditation and have been daily doing this for well
    over forty years. This has brought me many rewarding experiences, and enriched my life beyond measure.
    I write a lot of blogs, over six hundred on Blogger.com and have a page on Facebook called soul realisation, and have been posting on other forums over
    the years. I look forward to posting on this forum, and also reading what you all are saying as well.
    Warmest regards Michael.

Blog Entries
    Welcome brother
    The more i learn more i become aware of my ignorance
    Awareness of ignorance is wisdom

A rural part of Sweden, southern Norrland
    Another oldie! Welcome M. Kirkpatrick, I am 76. You have a vast number of blogs, over 600 on Blogger.com. That's impressive. Also another meditator, like little-self. I started in the late 1950s, and still meditate today.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwoven View Post
    Another oldie! Welcome M. Kirkpatrick, I am 76. You have a vast number of blogs, over 600 on Blogger.com. That's impressive. Also another meditator, like little-self. I started in the late 1950s, and still meditate today.
    Thank you so much Dreamwoven for your kindly words, yes I guess We are seen as oldies, although I feel like a young man still! Yes meditation has changed my life
    beyond measure, over these past four decades, hope you gt the time to read some of my blogs, and at the moment am finding it impossibly to start a blog here on this forum
    can you advice me on this? Warmest regards Michael