Thread: Gentleman

Gentleman

"Do you want a girl?" called the old man.

I briefly look shocked and insulted. But yeah. The old man's right. "$20". I say nothing, and follow him into a dingy corridor. There's several doors.

He yells, and a door opens. ****. I hope this girl's OK. Rejecting her would be awkward.

She actually looks pretty good. She smiles. The old man disappears.

What a ****ty room.

We say nothing for a few awkward moments, and then sit on the bed. She tells me about her kids.

She offers me a shower. I decline. I'm not leaving my wallet unattended in a slum like this.

She showers anyway. She opens up the towel, and I can see a nice body underneath. She joins me on the bed, and starts wanking me off, followed by a decent blow-job.

I **** her for a while, and to my surprise she's enjoying it. We kiss for a while. Her breath smells bad, but her enthusiasm is pleasant. Her breasts are big and floppy.

She goes on top, and finishes me off. She doesn't notice, and keeps whaling away for a while. We exchange a little pillow talk.

Afterwards, she brings over a half-full rubbish bag, which I deposit the condom into. She doesn't have tissues, and brings a filthy white towel for me to use. She sees my reaction, and reaches into her laundry basket. She hands me a blue nightgown. Job done.

She tells me she is hungry and needs money for food. I don't believe her, but I give her $5 anyway. What a gentleman.

Saucy stuff. Maybe i should write something like this now I know you can get away with it. Ahem! Good sentence structure. Good flow. Not enough for me to really judge your talents. More please.

Vietnam, Singapore, Japan, The Middle East, UK, The Philippines & Papua New Guinea.
    Blog Entries
    Going by the number of asterisks I would presume the main theme is rutting?

Does every story have to be about feelings and philosphy?

Vietnam, Singapore, Japan, The Middle East, UK, The Philippines & Papua New Guinea.
    Blog Entries
    Remember the Classical Greek saying " Nothing in excess."

One of the most difficult things to write about is sex. Everyone's tastes are different and actually the way it has been handled as literature has evolved is a study in itself.
    Last edited by MANICHAEAN; 03-26-2018 at 07:32 AM.