Thread: Elvish tragedy story

Elvish tragedy story

Dara Faedove

On the 2nd full moon of Forelithe, the chief lieutenant of the first Dark Lord, Duvainor, attacked my village while me and my husband were in the forest, gathering food for our children back in home: Lavanien, Aglaron, Mara and Ningaeariel.I saw an injured elf, futher in the woods. It was my younger brother Cúthor. He told us to leave everything behind and get our children. ‘Go and save your lives! Go and train your son Aglaron and come back to fight Duvainor. Train Aglaron to be fast as the wind, to be strong as Belegon, to be wise as Aenor. No matter how long it takes to achieve that level, don’t come back. I want to see Duvainor’s death and the ascension of my nephew (coughs and vomits blood).’ I was shocked and couldn’t talk. My husband was even worse, he was starting to get crazy, he was hyper-breathing and fell unconscious. I couldn’t get him up. I was crying. I was helpless and hopeless until I saw Merlin. He said he was dead and tried some spells to wake him up, but nothing helped. He said: ‘I need to use a little bit of your lifespan to merge with his lifespan to wake him up.’ It was a dangerous task but I didn’t hesitate, I needed my husband back. I didn’t want to live without him. My children would be wretched. After a couples of times he get up. No one could be happier than that I was. I told everything again what had happened to him and to our village. He accepted the challenge and went to the village. When we were there, we could see nothing but fire. Everyone’s houses were burned up. After a couple of minutes we had founded our house. My father was dead but my mother wasn’t. If hadn’t arrived in a minute, she would be dead. The first question I asked was about my children. She said that they were alive. They hid themselves in the closet in their room. I kissed, hugged and cried. My youngest daughter, Mara, came to me and wiped my tears off and said: ‘Mother, why are you crying? We are all together now, so don’t cry.’ When I heard that I couldn’t control myself and began to cry more. We hugged altogether in a circle, healed my parents and Cúthor. We discussed about what to do with Duvainor and Aglaron. My son was 19 years old. We told him everything about the quest. He didn’t think about it and had accepted. And so began our first part of the main quest to slay Duvainor….

Interesting setup or snippet. Well written except for a couple of errors.
    >>. My children would be wretched. After a couples of times he get up. \ Got up?
    >>After a couple of minutes we had founded our house. \Does founded sound right?

Blog Entries
    I enjoyed this start of a story.
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein