Thread: Why They Are Crumbling

Why They Are Crumbling

A naked blue woman floats in mid air. She has a blue ball for a head and black squiggles are flying from her. The squiggles are words, but they are made up words.

Beneath the floating woman is a levitating bright red box. The lid of the box is opening slowly. A black thing is creeping out of the box. It is something like a hand but gnarled and lumpy like ancient wood. There is a scream as the hand falls from the box and lands on the ground.

The ground is a grey pavement. The pavement is bordered by expanses of millions of tiny green buildings growing like grass. The black hand lies on the pavement, not moving.

The lid of the red box opens again and another black hand slips out with a scream and lands on top of the first black hand. This hand is not as warped as the first and is moving ever so slightly.

A third black hand falls from the box with a scream and falls onto the first and second hand. This hand is writhing and is clearly still alive.

The naked blue lady floats down to the pile of hands and picks them up one at a time. The lid of the bright red box opens and she puts the first and second hand back into the box. The third, and less mutated, hand she keeps. She holds it to the blue ball of a head and there is a flash of purple light. Now the blue ball head has a mouth. It is tiny but contains perfect white teeth.

The woman begins to nibble the black hand as she floats back up above the red box.

Blog Entries
    With all these snippets of stories, I always wonder ... "what happens next", lol. )
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

Who knows? These stories come to me I don't come to them. Thanks for reading and commenting.