Buying through this banner helps support the forum!

Thread: Paul Hammond ‘Figuring Sex Between Men From Shakespeare to Rochester’ wanted.

Paul Hammond ‘Figuring Sex Between Men From Shakespeare to Rochester’ wanted.

I’m looking for copy of said book. I could buy it, if I had over a hundred euros or pounds, but I don’t. The library here, in the Netherlands, doesn’t carry it.
    Obviously I would return in the same state I received it and would pay for shipping.

Does somebody here have this book and is willing to lend it to me? Or sell it, for a reasonable price?

P.s. I’m sorry if this is not allowed moderators. If informed of this I’ll immediately delete this thread.
    “Fairy tales don't tell children that dragons exist; children already know that dragons exist.
    Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”

G.K. Chesterton

Blog Entries
    I have access to a digital copy of this book through an academic database of Oxford UP publications. If there's a particular chapter you need I can copy paste it into a document and send it to you.
    "If the national mental illness of the United States is megalomania, that of Canada is paranoid schizophrenia."
    - Margaret Atwood

Quote Originally Posted by OrphanPip View Post
    I have access to a digital copy of this book through an academic database of Oxford UP publications. If there's a particular chapter you need I can copy paste it into a document and send it to you.
    That’s a very generous offer, thank you. But I wouldn’t know which chapter, I just want to read to the whole book. And obviously it's copy right infringement if you copy the whole lot.
    “Fairy tales don't tell children that dragons exist; children already know that dragons exist.
    Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”

G.K. Chesterton

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonade View Post
    That’s a very generous offer, thank you. But I wouldn’t know which chapter, I just want to read to the whole book. And obviously it's copy right infringement if you copy the whole lot.
    I'm fairly familiar with the book because it formed part of my reading for my MA thesis, which was initially about Restoration libertinism but ended up being about prostitution narratives. If there's a particular topic you're interested in I can probably send you the relevant parts.
    "If the national mental illness of the United States is megalomania, that of Canada is paranoid schizophrenia."
    - Margaret Atwood