Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Abstract Thoughts

Blog Entries
    Nature
    Each element in nature has its distinct nature and sub nature. Like earth has its nature of solidness and its sub-nature represents quality of life-creation, water and air’s nature is smell and touch. The quality of their combination is creation and sustenance of life. Space’s nature is sound, its quality is vastness. Similarly all categories of creation on earth also have their innate-nature and qualities. But the essence of them all is beauty. A beautiful scene in nature is not represented alone by a tree, waterfall, birds, flowers or the lake. Fruitful trees dance with joy and their moving branches and leaves produce music. Majestic waterfall on hard stones, create sounds of music, birds flying in rhythms, their wings touching the air, tree leaves and surface of the lake, resounds vibrations of music. The joy which blend them all is beauty. The one thing common in them all is beauty. Same way, the joy in human beings, produces beauty. Beauty is not compounded in any one of them as it permeates their all classes. The essence of joy, combined together of all the humanity, is beauty. To seek beauty in one person or to make him/her the epitome of beauty is fallacious, that is why, mind wander from one beauty to another because no one person contain the essence of a class--- beauty is a subject not an object. It belongs to all class of persons (humanity), not just to one individual, so our aim should be the subject not an object. In such wider aspects individuals do not count, it is the totality of the class of individuals which count.
    Each individual is an important constituent of creation. But in the expanse of nature, even the earth loses its significance. In our milky- ways there are countless stars, whose light has not yet touched the earth, even though aeons have gone by since their creation and they are much bigger and older than the earth. Nothing is indispensable in this transitory world. We must seek those aspects of nature which are also found in us, which are permanent in nature and would lead us to a world, which is permanent. We must try to find the permanent ingredients which constitute that world and lead us to a world, which is permanent. We must try to find the permanent ingredients which constitute that world and reject/ignore all those which are, not only transitory and superfluous but rather an impediment in our search of that world. That is, we should reject the artificiality of experience and seek only the factuality of Reality.
    In the regard, you had also raised on objection that while doing so, we would become recluse of the society.conti......
    Last edited by little-self; 11-19-2017 at 11:57 PM.
    The more i learn more i become aware of my ignorance
    Awareness of ignorance is wisdom

Blog Entries
    This kind of society, we live; A society, which wastes its time in club going, card playing, boozing, kitty parties, gossiping, TV gazing or film going, reading cheap books and magazines or the society which spends billions in artificial make up, beauty parlors, costly clothes, sensual gadgetry? My dear, this called society is poles apart from the very word of Reality. Day and night this society is engaged like machines, in earning money by foul means, hoarding junk of so-called ‘modern’ art, or many other useless collections, which it does not need. In the process, they lose their sleep and develops obsessions whose non-fulfillments leads it to drugs and narcotics abuse etc.
    Had this society been clear about its objective, which was pleasure, it would seek that through easier and simple means. Pleasure, joy, happiness, what are they and how are they found? They are not in the objective world or in its indulgence. We are so ignorant, we can’t understand the enjoyment we seek from it is not in it but is in our own senses. It is self indulgence of senses what we feel as enjoyment. Enjoyment or pleasure is directly related to the rightful atmosphere of the sense organs, senses of perception and the mind. If any one of these is not in proper shape, we can’t enjoy the objective world, however beautiful or enchanting it might be. Pleasure comes out of them, when they function normally. Joy is the essence of pleasure as happiness is the essence of joy. Peace is the nature o happiness as love is the nature of beauty. Each gives the other a fill up till the last state of bliss is realized.
    All this is possible if we take the first step discriminately and confine ourselves to the minimum of company and exposure to external world. Any dedicated worker, a genius at that, is devoted to his/her chosen work and is oblivious of the world outside. Society calls such people as lunatics but it were these mad (!) persons, who with their discoveries, inventions and adventures, brought the Stone Age civilization to the present atomic age. Today’s man is enjoying the fruits of those few adventuresome geniuses, who lived a life of deprivation to make life better for posterity.
    Culture and civilization are fostered by those, who live for others. They concentrate only on the goal at hand, whereas the majority of the people squander the fruits of their labor, in selfish indulgence and interact foolishly and freely with the external world.
    Desires are the root cause of our expansion, attachment and degradation. Like the vast expanse of the universe, mind also expands and its field of activates cover the entire cosmos. But when it has acquired the worldly knowledge, it dawns on it, the falsity of its wanderings, because, until it becomes fully conscious of its own (stored) knowledge its search is fruitless. It should firstly equip itself with its tools (latent) conscious knowledge and then only, venture out and seek knowledge of external worlds.conti.......

Blog Entries
    Whereas Nature is conscious of its role of completing its evolutionary process, man ventured out of its stream and has limited and degraded his role to the individual level only. Instead of remaining a part of the Grand design, he has singled out his entity. He has put on himself a false illusion of mortality and assumes his present life-span as final. He is, thus engaged in activities, which are related to his present life. Looking at him, as an entity, whose years are numbered on earth, he tries to grab as much in this life as possible, forgetting all the while, he is the child of nature and nature always expands and shares and is eternal.

Blog Entries
    Cause-Effect

Our actions are retributive; we have to bear their fruits, and the theory of cause-effect is applicable!
    Nature is not revengeful. These are our own actions which rebound with full force. But man has to achieve perfection, both, in the physical world and in Conscious level. Evolution itself means improvement in the quality of material world and life, which gradually elevates to optimum level and that, is perfection. Completion, perfection, means filling the gaps, uniting the parts, previously departed, rising from the lower to the highest, achieving the optimum level of efficiency in the qualities of objects, living or inert. Suppose a man kills another man. He becomes a killer and he is sentenced to death. Society awards him the punishment both as retribution and a deterrent (action) to serve warning to others. It is also satisfying the law and the conscience of the society. But what about the conscience of the killer! If he killed a man, society also killed him. A tit for tat! When he is killed, his conscious bears a big dark impression. How it is to be erased. After all his conscience too has also to get a release! For an act of his senses, his conscious is tinted. Now the only way to erase it, clean it, is by living out this action. And that is possible by erasing the hatred, the very cause of that heinous crime. But how to do that, if the container (killer) is dead! Only his conscious remains with the impression of the crime. Now conscious shall have to evolve (live) through those bodies where it could acquire qualities of compassion and love instead of hatred and anger which were previously the cause of the crime. Thus Nature is not retributive but complimentary to improve our short comings. Instead of meeting evil with evil, it substitute love in place of hatred by generating enough compassion in the dark impressions, that in due course are erased and love fills the conscious that is its nature. Because Nature wants to help by blossoming in their hearts the seeds of compassion by placing them in such situations until both of them were absolved of the dark forces (inherited impressions on their conscious).

Blog Entries
    Earth is not the only planet, which supports life. There are countless other worlds besides ours, which are governed by varying ranges of dimensions. If a person envisioned by 2-dimesional world confronts four dimensional man of our land, he would find our man, displaying extra ordinary powers, which could rate as super-natural. Similarly, if we confront an alien conditioned by more than four dimensions, obviously we would wonder at his natural deportment as super-natural

Blog Entries
    Perfect balance between the senses
    Briefly touching upon positive aspect only: You know our sense organs and senses of perception are meant to sustain our body’s health and keep our brain sound by feedings it factual data. But we have negated their functions and diverted them towards our selfish uses. We are utilizing our sense organs in the satisfaction of sensual enjoyment and carnal fulfillment. We have put them in the discharge of triple roles of body’s sustenance, perceptional and sensual purposes.
    We start from the tongue, which is the foremost sense organ whose biological function is to taste sourness/sweetness of food and warn us about their fouling rudiments. Its other vital function is its quality of speech. Through speech medium human beings are able to communicate their thoughts to others. But ignoring its two uses, man is using it for carnal purposes. We should limit it only for food and speech. We should take minimum clean food and speak out only relevant thoughts. The first step in our journey of Reality is through mouth. By taking vegetarian food, we do not instigate our sensitivities for carnal desires. Less and pure food, not only keeps our body fit and healthy but does not breed sensual ‘germs’. The type of food we provide to our body is ultimately the ‘food’ that our senses of perception, feed our mind. If it is the toxic food (full of spices, non vegetarian, gluttonous) efficiency of our senses get impaired and only tarnished data is transmitted to the brain cells. That way the knowledge stored in the cells is incomplete and half factual. To keep our sense organs healthy and clean, they must be fed only positive food.
    Tongue should taste only natural (vegetarian) food and speak only the truth, as far as possible and talk when absolutely necessary. Ear should hear only the truth. Eyes should see only beauty in nature and they should transmit minimum of worldly images. They should see the positive aspects of life and ignore the negative by considering it irrelevant. Nose should smell the fragrance not the filth. Hands ought to touch the delicacies, not the slush. In nutshell, we must send in, pure food, chaste beauty, harmonious sounds, fragrance of nature/worldly objects and positive vibrations only. Consistent efforts would yield positive results.
    Who says, we should ignore ugly and adopt only positive aspect of life! Is it necessary while looking at a lady that my eyes should denude her, my ears hear her husky voice, my nose should smell her body odors, my tongue should kiss her and my hands should touch her vital parts! The lady is not only a physical body, a sensual object but an entity of nature. She is the negative nature of man. Had I normal senses, I would perceive that the body of another human being is like me. Her body charms would definitely attract me as she is expression of beauty in nature. But her real beauty is not in her body parts but in their synthesis, which is known as personality. A good physique is not a beauty; otherwise we should call a cruel person, as a beautiful cruel person. A person is known by his/her qualities and not by good/bad physique. The qualities of each person create an aura of vibrations being emitted by those qualities and that aura is known as personality. The beauty of a painting is not assessed by the types of brushes and paints used by the painter but by the overall impact of the total scene painted on the canvas. Same way, individual parts of a body do not represent beauty but their collective representation synthesized in the aura (mind) is beauty.
    Last edited by little-self; 01-30-2018 at 12:42 AM.

Blog Entries
    ls workshop
    Conscious is apart, i.e., different from knowledge. It is always thought you had told us, conscious-knowledge-mind is all one and the same thing. when we are interacting with Nature, its knowledge is our conscious mind. And when it is not involved with Nature, it is apart, separate from the mind. It is like a plain clear screen above our memory chambers. When memory is activated, it creates impressions and sounds on the screen. As soon as our mind is in non-active state, the screen of consciousness again resumes its original state of purity (plainness). Each inner state has its reflection in the external world, or we can say there is no difference between the internal and the external world, as both are one. They may appear separate entities, but are only the outer-shells (bodies) which contain in them a common entity that has one nature and discharges similar functions. There is no distinction between your gross-conscious (mind) and the gross external world. The difference is only that of an image and the object that reflects that image, but logically both are one in nature. We can eliminate their distinction of separateness by coming out of their orbit of influences i.e., the vibration of sounds and images of roaming worlds, which make up the total bodies of cosmos, are etched only on the screen of space that surrounds them. That means the range of particles, which contain sounds and image of the cosmos, is limited within the orbit of space that encloses the cosmos. It indicates there are other levels of space, which are more subtle than the one, our universe is composed of! We can put it this way; each object has its energy field that orbits around it, and the range of its energy field is the screen of space which circles it. As the comity of universes increase, the screen of space too enlarges, and in the end, the shield of spaces that encircle the cosmos, is the composite energy field, within which is confined the total sum of influences (impressions) released by the material worlds. Thus the space that surrounds the cosmos is the screen of gross consciousness of the material worlds (cosmos). This screen is similar to the one that surrounds our mind.
    Last edited by little-self; 01-30-2018 at 12:51 AM.

Blog Entries
    A person should have normal reactions to normal situations. One should be able to rejoice at the happiness of others, weep in sorrows of others, share pleasure or pain with others. Share their agonies and be ecstatic in their musical renditions. Appreciate their tastes and ignore their foul smells. Give good vibrations in spite of bad one’s coming to us. In nut-shell, we must share in their grief and joy and forget their deficiencies. It is the way for enriching our emotional treasure, sensitivities and energy channels stretched to the optimum levels, thereby enlivening pleasure fields which would next lead us to joy state.

Blog Entries
    ls workshop).......
    Always look forward and seek new realms. Never be satisfied with your achievements, as there are still many more realms beckoning you yonder. Reaping the fruits of your achievements and feeling satisfied connotes further blockade of your progress. Whatever is done is past. Never look back, past is stagnant, non-productive; it is the present that makes a beautiful future. So always make your present worthwhile, productive and progressive. In it lie the future fruits. Make your present a lovable thing, future would, automatically become lovable. Time is not an entity but a perspective of your aspirations. Give them a shape; these will create a niche in the domain of nature, which in due course would find their dimensions, in the scheme of nature, which is called as time. Truth, factuality and reliability are the qualities of nature, which we assume as time. Reality subsumes them all. Seek reality and reality abounds in present. And that present is, you. So find yourself, but not by negating your present-self but by fully utilizing it and out of these travails you will find your realms!
    Last edited by little-self; 01-30-2018 at 12:51 AM.

Blog Entries
    ls workshop).....
    If we do not know the love of man, how would we be able to know the Universal love? And to realize the love of man, first we have to grow that love in ourselves. That is possible if we love someone we should be natural and accept what is natural. Only by knowing the nature that is by completely identifying with nature can we hope to go beyond it.
    Until we first complete the natural process, we cannot hope to go beyond it. But it is in our hands to hasten this process. And that opportunity is in our hands now. Love others, love yourself and then extend that love to whole of the Universe. That is the royal path!

Blog Entries
    ls workshop).....
    Each element in nature has its distinct nature and sub nature. Like earth has its nature of solidness and its sub-nature represents quality of life-creation, water and air’s nature is smell and touch. The quality of their combination is creation and sustenance of life. Space’s nature is sound, its quality is vastness. Similarly all categories of creation on earth also have their innate-nature and qualities. But the essence of them all is beauty. A beautiful scene in nature is not represented alone by a tree, waterfall, birds, flowers or the lake. Fruitful trees dance with joy and their moving branches and leaves produce music. Majestic waterfall on hard stones, create sounds of music, birds flying in rhythms, their wings touching the air, tree leaves and surface of the lake, resounds vibrations of music. The joy which blend them all is beauty. The one thing common in them all is beauty. Same way, the joy in human beings, produces beauty. Beauty is not compounded in any one of them as it permeates their all classes. The essence of joy, combined together of all the humanity, is beauty. To seek beauty in one person or to make him/her the epitome of beauty is fallacious, that is why, mind wander from one beauty to another because no one person contain the essence of a class--- beauty is a subject not an object. It belongs to all class of persons (humanity), not just to one individual, so our aim should be the subject not an object. In such wider aspects individuals do not count, it is the totality of the class of individuals which count.

Vietnam, Singapore, Japan, The Middle East, UK, The Philippines & Papua New Guinea.
    Blog Entries
    Interesting analysis.

Also not an overly religious work from a specific body, which is refreshing.

May I ask if this is your own work; or if not the title of the book / research it is derived from?

Best regards
    m.

Blog Entries
    sir, ls never imitate,copy or plagiarize---very much his own works!
    Last edited by little-self; 03-01-2018 at 08:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    My thinking process is very slow. I cannot at any given time over-step and talk about the upper level of consciousness without, again, going through the lower levels which I had traversed earlier. Every time, I have to wade through the same levels to progress up to my already attained intellectual heights i.e. each time I have to start from the zero (gross-mind) and reach up my last step of the ladder, step by step. . That is the way of a thinker. You are not a computer, in which you could select from stored data any relevant portion at any time. A thinker, like a computer, does not use the available faculties of the mind, for he has uprooted all of them one by one. Therefore, every time, he has to use intellect and tackle (discriminate) each problem afresh. That is why his thinking is always fresh and original.

Blog Entries
    Mind that is dedicated to Reality-its color is of pure-white, the color of love is Pink.
    It is very strange that consciousness has the quality of color-(change): but consciousness like sound, acquires the qualities of gross-world, when it is in the region of mind and is thus subject to change. Whatever is subject to change is governed by the laws of nature. As nature is full of variety of colors, so whatever happens to be in its orbit, acquires its colors also. These colors really exist in our conscious (ness), these are the emotional variations, our memory cells display in consonance to the state of their richness (activeness). Actually consciousness in its pure-state, has no (quality) color, But due to its proximity to physical worlds, it seemingly (temporarily) acquires their traits. But as soon as, the moss of their traits is removed from it, once again regains its true state of purity!
    Last edited by little-self; 03-15-2018 at 01:39 AM.