Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Abstract Thoughts

Blog Entries
    Fate
    Persistent effort, determination, will-power, can change a person’s allotted lot, there is no doubt about that: That is why, in ancient Hindu scriptures of India, so much stress is put on karma (actions). Fates are made or de-made according to positive/negative use of one’s free-will. Even if we believe in past-karmas/destiny, integrated use of will-power can extinguish one’s past karmas(actions), simply by out-living (exhausting) them, by activating the latent memory cells and by discriminating on them, their influence can be weakened or completely mitigated. It all depends upon the intensity or awakening (activation) of the gross-conscious (mind) that would clear the dregs of past or present sensory emotions. The simplest thing to understand is, we are the product of our past-present, gross-subtle selves, knowledge/intelligence, the direct descendant of wisdom---the love pulses, permeating the cosmos. Our life is governed by our intelligence and that particular intelligence may relate to a class of persons with identical qualities. On earth they exhibit similar traits and in atmosphere, they radiate identical vibrations, whose reflections are enclosed into separate circles in outer space. All of this is the exact duplication of the mind that each entity consciously exhibits in grades of qualities, which correspondingly places them in their respective circles of identical radiations (colours) or the conscious-levels.
    The more i learn more i become aware of my ignorance
    Awareness of ignorance is wisdom

Blog Entries
    Beauty of a Scene
    Beauty of the scene does not lie in the chaste waters of a lake, branches of trees or blooming flowers alone. But it is the expression of the whole scene. When all the elements in nature meet in balanced proportions and create balance in its elements, the results are devastatingly beautiful. And beauty is joy. Same way, when senses create balance in man, joy blossoms inside. And it is their joy that make us aware of the joy outside. Suppose if we are in bad shape, our senses would be tainted, and would we have the same feeling of joy? If our senses are in harmony, music will spring out of the hearts of flowers, green leaves, swinging trees and still-waters of the lake. Even birds flying in unison and seem part of the scene.

Blog Entries
    LOVE
    We cannot realize total love unless we understand its tributaries of attraction, attachment, affection, compassion, kindness and lastly-love itself. We have to experience each state, finally, to merge in love.
    Love could be attained through the richness of sensation, emotion and sensitivity, or by rationality and logic. The former comes by biological process of contact (it creates sensation), relation (sensation generates emotions) and finer sensitivity blooms love feelings, Love achieved by this process would be local (individual and momentary.) As opposing sensations/emotions always attack, we would be swayed this or that way. For lasting and universal love rationality and logic are essential besides of course, emotional richness.

Blog Entries
    Creation
    At the beginning of the beginning there was truth-in-supreme reality. As its impulses transcended to astral (subtle) levels, love impulses transformed into pulses and created a pure-conscious-state of images and sounds. So it encased itself into images and sounds. When it took the gross form of energy, it encased into solid bodies. But whichever state it encased into, it never lost its originality. Even in human mind (memory), it remains latent. Superficial images/sounds do activate by concentration, but it is only integrated intensity of concentration that activates the original (latent) impulses. But while passing down the wisdom-intellect-mind’s level their original contents have been tainted by the gross elements. That is why even highly elevated souls make a slip of the tongue or a lapse of memory.
    The original impulses (urge) were of neither gender nor singular or plural. But as soon as they converted themselves into energy, they acquired dual qualities of positive and negative. And as everything in nature, is the combination of these two it is but natural that opposite attracts each other

The research of the cosmologist will continue, perhaps computers may take their place to make quick calculations of their equations. But, my darling cosmology, as a subject, may be tackled by equations or mathematical calculations, and they might one day, know some part of the working of the creation. They may also make some progress in understanding the material structures (roaming fragments), but what created space that wrap up the creation---as according to them, one major dimension is required to wrap up the already existing ones!
    Every scientific mind has no doubt about it, that the Universe in which we are living is self-contained as every other entity in the Nature. But Nature too, like its entities, sustains on certain principles, which are not man-made or come by as of the result of evolution alone. We can someday create a perfect model of the Universe, with all its material components. But it may take aeons to take shape, as our efforts have obviously started from the very base of the gross-conscious (mind). Just imagine it took thousands of years for man of today to be ‘civilized’! During that time he learnt to use robots instead of stone tools, laser beams in place of manual administration or passive acceptance of the lot. His progress in material science has been appreciable, during the last two hundred years. Due to his intense desire for material progression, his gross-conscious has awakened. Once it activates to the level, where his pulses (passion) are optimum charged, intelligence sources (knowledge) would trigger off whole knowledge of the material worlds automatically into his grasp.
    It has to happen as since Stone Age, man’s endeavor has been in the improvement of his material comforts, and he has achieved his aims to large extent. He is bound to make more advanced leaps in future.tbc......

Blog Entries
    Activity was not the cause of creation and life; rather it was from the state of Non-activity! Before delving into the creational process of the Universe, let us have a look at the nature around us. Out of frozen mountains, mighty rivers are born. Still oceans produce devastating storms, tornadoes and cyclones. High velocity winds, hailstorms, originate from the space. Behind the cause of activity in the frozen mountains, oceans and space are the five elements which are never stable. They are a cause of creation of stillness and activity. The seemingly stillness of the oceans, and space, is an illusion of our ignorance, as nothing in the creative Nature, is still. Entire cosmos are on move, because the elements, those created them, are moving, the particles, which created the elements, are also moving. The moving particles, elements and their creation, the objective world as the result of their (particles) permutation, are thus ever engaged in activity. Activity creates energy. Its (activity) other name is energy. And when it has gone through endless cycles of evolution, having consumed its energies, it reverses back and assumes its original state of non-activity. But when it activates it release energies at a colossal scale and a big-bang ensues. A new cycle of evolution starts and universes take shape all over again. tbc......
    Last edited by little-self; 05-13-2017 at 08:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    Our creational Universe belongs to the fourth generation of consciousness (particles), which is its dilute (gross) form. Though it is ever pure and blissful but as soon as it takes on the creational impulses, it has to activate its latent energy and assumes gross form!
    But why it has to assume gross form? Why the one had to become many?
    At this stage, suffice is to say that one never remains one. To know its completeness, it has to become two. To gauge its wholeness, it has to depart from itself and become parts. To feel, its existence, it duplicates to know its awareness, it spread itself and to seek its bliss, it abounds in the sphere it creates. So it is its own-self that has become many. It is like an invisible mound of casual sand-grain, united by its own consciousness, which suddenly becomes loose and the casual grains (particles) spread in the entire Universe. Their fourth generation duplicates form the present Universe which contains the cosmos and the space, they roam about. The creational unit, which assumed activity, is only the infinitesimal part. Once the Source (Conscious) decides to become Cosmic-Consciousness, it puts itself into a process of evolution. And to complete the cycle of evolution it comes out of its purest (self) to the gross level. As soon as its casual parts, in the form of particles, enter creational zone, they assume activity and are encased into gross material of matter. In the process, it is encased into the material objects of Nature; it loses its quality of effulgence (bliss). The grosser the material of the shells, more latent its quality of awareness, becomes. When life springs in nature, quality of awareness awakens. And when mankind takes birth, the lost quality of Bliss also incarnates. As the quality of life improves, quality of awareness (consciousness) also improves. It is the man who has all the three qualities, which his source originally had. The Source receding its refulgence, goes through the process of evolution, casual-subtle-gross and again, gross-subtle casual (body-mind-bliss). Man is the main link in the chain of evolution. The cycle begins from absolute consciousness (casual) and assumes the gross state of the creation-zone (objective world). Again the backward process of the evolution of consciousness, through mankind, starts and completes its circle, with the attainment of perfection in the Conscious – Absolute. Only man can attain perfection in the absolute-conscious through his wisdom, persistent effort and self-discipline. He can not only change his nature, but raising above his animal tendencies by awakening his ingrained virtues he can master nature. Nature has three qualities, Satavic (Pure) –Rajasic(Activity/passion) – Tamasic (Inertia). Man by developing the qualities of truth, love sacrifice, can master the Nature. By mastering himself, he can master the nature, as when he assumes perfections in the said qualities, he becomes their personification. It is understood that conscious pervades the cosmos and particles are conscious because of it. It is also evident that through evolution, the particles also go through various transmutations of matter, elements, objective world, stars, suns, planets and the earth etc. On earth, it again evolves from grosser forms of vegetation, animal life to finally human-kind. Mankind too improved its quality of life from Stone Age to present day electronic-age; Ape-form to handsome specimen of today. Bu my old question again, why conscious goes through different categories of permutations? Once it enters the creational zone, it is in gross form and it has assumed activity. Activity produces energy in untold quantum, which causes the creation of the ephemeral world. But this world is without its (consciousness) third quality of Effulgence. In the evolution of Nature, in the beginning, the quality of its containers was subtle but insentient. When it evolves through the insentient objects, it exists only, but carries no impressions of its containers. But as soon as it enters into the evolution of life, it becomes aware of its existence and acquires the quality of reflection. It carries (stores) all the impressions of the activities, its containers discharge. When it becomes aware of its existence in the latest model of the nature, which is also called top of the creation, it has carried along all the impressions of previous incarnations. As it has to live (exhaust) out all its reflections, because being pure of nature, it can never remain tinted with images, sounds, or impressions. To exhaust those impressions, it has to live out those impressions and sounds, which are basically the unrealized desires of the past containers.tbc
    Last edited by little-self; 05-13-2017 at 08:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    repeat post
    Last edited by little-self; 05-17-2017 at 08:37 PM. Reason: it is repeat of the post

Blog Entries
    Human birth is the only category of life which has the combined qualities of all the five elements and of Nature also. It is unique repository of impressions of all that exists, weather live or inert, thus, the only species that is capable to discharge impressions of past forms. When it is encased in the lower categories of life, it carries least of impressions as its containers are happy with the minimum of wants. It is only in human form that the impressions increase manifold, as man, having been evolved through animal life, has inherited their nature and is, therefore, an easy prey to their propensities. As I have already told you, consciousness in the gross state, acts only as a mirror. It only carries the impressions of unfulfilled desires, which it has to erase by going into that particular shell, whereby living out that desire, it could work-out is quota of impressions, thus making itself pure, without any impressions. Human form evolved from lower categories of life, without much recycling because in those forms it did not carry much impressions and had very little store of activities, as those forms are mainly concerned with hunger and shelter only. First, Nature has to complete its evolution. Secondly, before entering human life, conscious was bereft of its third nature of bliss. Its own evolution won’t complete unless it regains its effulgence in whole.
    it is that possible in human form only as Human form, being the gist of nature, as also the top of the creation, imbibes all these qualities that Consciousness had before its dilution while entering the creation zone. Though mankind evolved from insentient nature, it has the wherewithal---the mind, which directly perceives it from everlasting source of Existence, which is permeated by it.
    If mankind receives it directly besides its being evolved through Nature, though in tinted form (Nature being insentient possess only its two qualities that of Existence, and Awareness) then why it is not in its pure form and man is not cosmic conscious?
    Because, man is in the form of a body, which has senses, mind and intellect, which are the basic materials for its creation! Like Nature, he creates his world not by evolution but by the permutations of the elements. Being the child of energy, whose nature is activity, which is the mother of desires, he is constantly engaged in the creation of objects, to satisfy his lust of desires, possession and enjoyment. Expansion is his second nature because of the inward fusions of the particles, whose direct inheritor he is. While expanding he activates all the latent negative tendencies, he acquired, through the reflection of his gross conscious, which are carrying all those reflections in the form of impressions. But, besides physical evolution, he is destined to achieve perfection in both of these evolution. So when he realizes the futility of outward expansion and his hunger for sensual world is satiated, he would draw on his consciousness and concentrate on its evolution.
    Conscious evolution is to acquire (regain) its completeness!

Blog Entries
    Passion
    Passion is as normal an ingredient of a body, as others, like thirst, hunger, sleep etc. It is not a quality or a vice of the human body but a part and parcel, which accompanies it since its birth. It is not something like knowledge that one acquires, it is a component of Nature, that we receive in inheritance like other tendencies and their intensity varies from person to person. People with volatile passions beware otherwise low depths of degeneration, would lead them to perversion and low grade debauchery.
    By understanding and accepting it as a normal aspect of Nature, which is inherent, both in animate and inanimate entities, and no human being is specially endowed with it. Passion is normal but as soon as it transforms itself into lust it becomes a negative tendency. We should be careful enough that it should not harm us.

is as normal an ingredient of a body, as others, like thirst, hunger, sleep etc. It is not a quality or a vice of the human body but a part and parcel, which accompanies it since its birth. It is not something like knowledge that one acquires, it is a component of Nature, that we receive in inheritance like other tendencies and their intensity varies from person to person. People with volatile passions beware otherwise low depths of degeneration, would lead them to perversion and low grade debauchery.
    By understanding and accepting it as a normal aspect of Nature, which is inherent, both in animate and inanimate entities, and no human being is specially endowed with it. Passion is normal but as soon as it transforms itself into lust it becomes a negative tendency. We should be careful enough that it should not harm us.

Blog Entries
    Destiny and Karma (action)
    There are two divergent views, even in the Indian classic (Gita). On the one hand Krishna reveals to Arjuna that not a blade of grass moves without his will, on the other hand he exhorts him, to action. He further explains to him, even though nothing is there in world, which is not already destined to happen but still each object living or inert, has to discharge an obligation to society/environs, in which it happens (not by chance) to take birth. Both destiny and karma (action) are essential functions of nature. Each co-ordinates and co-exists in perfect harmony. If one solely believes in destiny and discharges no Karma (action) he is taken away from his pre-destined course of life and put in another circle of slothful existence.
    . Like nature, humanity too, has categories of people who display identical qualities. They not only have common physical features and habits but many an identical mental aspects as well. In whichever country or clime they live, they always cohabit together. They not only ooze identical smells but emit sensory rays which are also of the same colour. These rays (pulses) form one group in the atmosphere, whose subtle replica reflects in the outer-space, where there are no atmospheric disturbances of the planet. There are as many groups (circles) in space as are the number of aspects of our minds. But there is always a chance to leave, upward/downward from one circle and enter another, according to the nature of use-misuse of our free-will.
    Suppose a person is destined to be laborer, whether due to past karmas or present circumstances, but instead of being satisfied with his present lot, he acquires additional skills, qualifications, while performing his normal duties, he has taken better advantage of his free-will for a positive purpose and has come out of his predestined destiny and changed his fortune. Persistent effort, determination, will-power, can change a person’s allotted lot, there is no doubt about that. That is why, in ancient Hindu scriptures of India, so much stress is put on karma (actions). Fates are made or de-made according to positive/negative use of one’s free-will. Even if we believe in past-karmas/destiny, integrated use of will-power can extinguish one’s past karmas, simply by out-living (exhausting) them, by activating the latent memory cells and by discriminating on them, their influence can be weakened or completely mitigated. It all depends upon the intensity or awakening (activation) of the gross-conscious (mind) that would clear the dregs of past or present sensory emotions. The simplest thing to understand is, we are the product of our past-present, gross-subtle selves, knowledge/intelligence, the direct descendant of wisdom---the love pulses, permeating the cosmos. Our life is governed by our intelligence and that particular intelligence may relate to a class of persons with identical qualities. On earth they exhibit similar traits and in atmosphere, they radiate identical vibrations, whose reflections are enclosed into separate circles in outer space. All of this is the exact duplication of the mind that each entity consciously exhibits in grades of qualities, which correspondingly places them in their respective circles of identical radiations (colors) or the conscious-levels.

Blog Entries
    Lust
    Lust is also an obsession. By quenching it, it grows more and in its mad fulfillment, we keep on indulging in sensuality. At long last our physical prowess begins to sag, but we have not been able to satisfy it. To see its logical end, we venture out and out. Physique deserts us as its fulfillment was not in the bodies we craved for and indulged in, but in our self(mind). Had it been in beautiful bodies, those bodies would have given us happiness and satisfied the lust to its logical end!
    But alas! It was not so, we are as lust hungry as we were.

Blog Entries
    Permanent State of Pleasure
    As long as we are in the subjugation of mind, we can’t have permanent state of pleasure. But we can have bouts of pleasure if we keep our senses clean, unbiased and untouched. That is possible only if we observe world honestly, not influenced by the mind. Mind makes us see, smell, touch, hear, and taste only those things which it likes. We must observe the objects as they are; not as they should be. We should not allow our mind to superimpose or we would have a tinted view of the world and shall be monitored by mind which is a wile master. And we will be forced to live in a world which is not real but projected by the mind.
    A normal state of our senses! A person should have normal reactions to normal situations. One should be able to rejoice at the happiness of others, weep in sorrows of others, share pleasure or pain with others. Share their agonies and be ecstatic in their musical renditions. Appreciate their tastes and ignore their foul smells. Give good vibrations in spite of bad one’s coming to us. In nut-shell, we must share in their grief and joy and forget their deficiencies. It is the way for enriching our emotional treasure, sensitivities and energy channels stretched to the optimum levels, thereby enlivening pleasure fields which would next lead us to joy state.

Body of its own does not give us pleasure. Neither sense organs nor senses of perception give us pleasure. It grows in our mind, by its contact with the world external, and senses create sensations which are transmitted to the brain and mind enjoys the scene. Then it is the mind, who is the sole master. Body or its senses are its mere tools.
    We cannot ever control anything, just anything in nature. Can you control rain, flow of rivers, growth of mountains/trees or any other thing which is part of the evolutionary process? You cannot. You can mutilate some parts of the nature but can’t stop or divert it from its predestined goal. Man may utilize its elements for his progress or destruction but the overall scheme of nature is fathomless, i.e., indestructible. After all, the very purpose of nature is to complete its prescribed course (of evolution) and shower its benefits of resources on the humanity at large. We can use its fruits and resources for the benefits of the humanity at large or for our destruction, is our choice.
    Human body and now mind is also its creation. We cannot control it. But it is, in our power, to use it for our benefit or destruction.
    The way we can’t control the nature, same way, we can’t control our mind. By controlling nature we would assume the power of its creation, which is unimaginable. The very process of nature lies in its own unique faculty of consciousness. Like it, the process of life on earth planet is based on consciousness. Whole existence, including living beings, is conscious and our existence is also conscious. Mind is nothing else but the faculty of consciousness by which we are able to observe our existence and that of the world.
    We should treat sensual desires as other body demands, like thirst and hunger and you would neither feel ashamed of it not over-indulgent about it.
    Last edited by little-self; 06-11-2017 at 08:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Pure-consciousness: It is the purest state of gross-consciousness.

Gross consciousness becomes pure, when gross is sieved and filtered, only conscious remains. Having realized the present state of awareness (conscious/intelligence) we remove the irrelevant data out of mind/conscious, by applying our sense of discrimination i.e., intelligence, both are one.

The present ‘I’, otherwise known as gross-consciousness, is not right instrument to decide, as to which is the irrelevant data. If it were so, it would not have allowed in irrelevant data. An entity can’t know of its infirmities, unless it elevates itself to a higher pedestal and observe itself or some other entity, already elevated to that state should discriminate between the relevant and irrelevant. First, we should be clear about one thing. Sense of discrimination only promotes goodness by leaving out the bad.

Now about the ‘I’ states. ‘I’ is an identification which goes on changing according to the earnestness of our quest or degree of its (i) involvement with the senses.

‘I’ go on changing its identities: I am the body – the mind – the intelligence – the conscience – the wisdom – the Reality. One ‘I’ transforms itself into many ‘I’s!

It means the ‘I’ that changes into so many ‘I’s is not the true ‘I’. Its source is not Truth (Reality) as it never undergoes changes. Its source is the incomplete data stored in our memory chambers. It builds it identity on the basis of the present gross-conscious level (Mind) which composes of more than seventy percent data that is irrelevant.

There is no confusion. Our mind goes through some transformations which we call as identities and ultimately finds its true identity. We often confuse these transformations (mental states) with personality changes. Actually, these are neither transformation, nor the personality changes but the mental states that we go through, as our level of consciousness goes on expanding. As there is only one cosmic mind, so there is only one mind to an entity. An individual may have many personalities still it has one Master (mind) and that master is the ego!

So long we identity with different personalities and identifications, ego is there to ratify their superficial existence. Neither of them exists. Ego is state of mind that exists for sometime but the moment (mind) elevates itself to the higher state, it (ego) vanishes. This process of elevation – vanishing goes right up to the intelligence level of the mind. When its (mind) conscious encompasses wisdom state, ego vanishes forever.

Talking about the different variations in the ‘I’ levels: these variations as our reactions experienced at physical-mental-intellectual levels: Better still we can explain these variations as changes from gross to subtle levels which we undergo when we go through the transformations of the personality ego.

Let we take our first form as physical entity (I). At this state I consider my body as Boss and all my actions are centered for its pleasure, appeasement.

It is not the body or its sense organs that cause (instigate) reactions in it. It is the mind-boss that pulls its strings. But a sensual man, never lets his mind work (activate). He considers himself only as the body and fulfillment of its demands is his ultimate aim.

Though it is not possible to activate our minds; it cannot be powered either by body or its senses! But it can be overshadowed. It is not a physical entity that could be controlled by the physical body. It is the subtle body of our body, which is in a position to control it (body) but it (mind) is encased in the body, and there is a barrier of the senses: which is the subtle body of our body. And when subtle body of the senses (mind) is activated to its heights, the physical body becomes merely its tool of pleasure.

Blog Entries
    Subtle Fields
    Materially, mentally, sensory and physically, man is creating a superficial world around him, that is vitiating his inner as well as outer environment. Simultaneously man in his earnest quest, is unraveling the secrets of Nature. Perhaps in a few thousand years he might come to know the very basis of Realty of Creation! And then he can be the Master of the Nature, not its tool.
    Even now whatever the external atmospheric factors may prevail, manmade or natural, man has the capacity not only to reconcile (adjust) to them but outgrow out of them and improve his surroundings. Only he has to follow the path of Truth-Reality-Love, which is his basis.
    But the aspects of mind are so varied it is a myriad task even to count the memory chambers, leave alone the numberless cells stored in them. Then what is the best course to assimilate the different aspects, narrow them in small groups and then to knit them in a chain of thoughts which are coherent and relate to one aspect, which is the basic one (love).

Attraction creates attachment which emits sensory vibrations. Attractions-turns into affections – affection into compassion and compassion transcends into love. As the level of their sensitivity refines (from subtle to subtle), the colour of their field of vibrations change from dark red to ultimately pink---the colour of love. To regain purity of consciousness, we have to weed out all the impressions of sensory world from affection – compassion – love and unsheathe the layers of pollution of mental vagaries from our pulses of conscious and attain the realm of eternal love

Blog Entries
    No Reality, without love!
    Love between man and woman is essential! Of course, realization of reality is impossible for a person, who has not loved. A man, who has not loved a woman, can’t hope for realization.
    It is our love that we seek and feel in others. If our heat is bereft of love feelings, other’s love would simply be contacting a stony heart. Unless love blooms in us, we are unaware of its feelings, hence, unable to respond. Respond, we shall, but in lower forms. That would be bestial combats not love’s envelopment. As regards love between man and woman it is not a love between two genders but meeting of energies, positive and negative. Contact between man and a woman is not a love between two genders but meeting of energies, positive and negative. Contact between them created existence. Our origin is because of their contact. If they remain separate, life process would stop. Their very composition in nature created likewise life, in living as was well in inert. Nothing that exists in nature is a single gender. Male cells exist side by side the female cells. If nature exists on this principle, contact of man and woman is natural. And love is the final outcome of their meeting. The initial force of attraction in opposite energies is the binding force of love. It is not only a force but a bond that knits the whole universe in one unit. Outwardly, all may appear multifarious or separate but there is definite bond that unites them all. It is this bond that compels us to seek our roots. The cosmos are on move along with all their ‘existence’; where it is going, to the nether world? It is moving towards its source. Similarly, evolutionary process of life, is also moving, progressing towards a goal and that goal is its source. Genes tell us to move towards lost goal…
    love is our source. As fishes natural habitat, is water, our is earth’s atmosphere which is composed of sound, image and air. Images and sound stored in earth’s atmosphere are our subtle bodies. Whatever sound we create is stored in space along with the image we reflect. They are permanently stored not only in earth’s atmosphere but they roam in cosmos. Air’s barrier is its (earth) atmosphere but sound and images roam around forever. These are stored in chronological form. At one point, images leave the sound and sound alone travels ahead. These two are, really our waters (natural habitat), with whose help, we shall go back to our original source.
    , scientists have gone to the sub-atom field level and have found that three fourth parts of the particles is vacant (space) and the remaining one fourth is a mass moving around at an astronomical speed. They are real uniting factors of the cosmos and their living conscious too. They take their energy from love, whose source is also love. And love is not energy. It is the creator of energy. You know, love is not explosive but sublime. And the nature of particles is also sublime.
    When explosive energy field engulfs it, it degenerates in the company of lower tendencies but it never loses its original nature. Only, lower tendencies give it different forms. You must have observed, the particles absorb heat and cold but remain in constant form. They are excellent absorbent of heat, cold or their numerous variations but they themselves are unaffected.
    We have just known the size of our ‘conscious’ is very small like a particle but it is linked to cosmic consciousness via dancing particles, abounding the entire universe.
    Truth, righteousness, peace, and non-violence are the qualities imbibed only in the human beings, but love is the only common attribute found in all the living beings i.e. from an ant to elephant and from human to beasts, hence it is a universal entity, whose other synonym is religion, which again is universal in nature.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast