Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Genuine Masters

Blog Entries
    We are living in a physical world, which is of images but composed of solid objects. The joy feeling experienced from their contact would be different than coming from your images.
    But ascetics do experience joy, without coming into contact with nature or its scenes.
    Their way also goes through senses. They also tread the same paths of pleasure, joy, and bliss.
    The more i learn more i become aware of my ignorance
    Awareness of ignorance is wisdom

A rural part of Sweden, southern Norrland
    Yes, it is certainly a physical experience, not just mental or intelligence.

Blog Entries
    ‘Atman’ (soul): It is pure-whole-bliss; a pure thing will always remain pure. It is never subject to good or bad qualities and being whole, it is also causeless. It cannot incur upon itself the sheet of actions (karmas). Being causeless, it is devoid of actions. When it is encased in a body shell, it is the body-mind-intellect combine that discharge actions and consequently bring upon themselves the inescapable tentacles of the cause-effect (action-reaction) of factuality. It is this combine that caused actions, whether good or bad, so naturally, it would suffer the resultant consequences. Soul (spirit) being causeless-pure is obviously out of karma’s (action) clutches. But it is the soul that suffers the fruits of the body. It is soul that is encased in a variety of shells. There is no difference between soul, spirit, consciousness and awareness? All are one, pronounced according to occasion and need.

Blog Entries
    One God!
    Pl. make a thorough study of major religions of the world & Take notes of the gospels they preached. To your utter bewilderment you would find that till so far, we had been misled to believe that all religions taught us the oneness of the God! Not a single religion either believed or taught that there was one God. Every Prophet who supposedly spokes the words of His God told His followers, there was (is) only one father (God) whose messenger (son) he was. Only His god (Father) was Truth, all others belonging to other religions were not the true messengers of God. It was further, allegedly, revealed in each case, that in future ages, only their messenger (belonging to that particular sect) would come and save the followers who would be the adherents of that faith.
    As I understood then, each religion had its own God, who spoke through His chosen messenger/prophet, had different ideology, identity, and gospel. Though each ‘chosen one’ heard the spoken words of His God and wrote them, which later on came to be known as Sacred books of each religion, but the scope of the contents, incorporated in them was meant only for the adherent/followers of that particular faith. On the surface each preached for the universal brotherhood of man but in theology and reality, each faith (religion) had erected strong walls of codes and conducts which separated them from other religions. So much so, even the Messengers promised their followers a rosy heaven and everlasting hell for the heathens. No religion spoke with the changing times. Rather with the coming of machine age, most of the religions became redundant and lost their worthiness.

I don't pretend to know the details of each religion's beliefs, its too confusing for me. So many religions and so many scriptures...

Khalil Gibran The Prophet - one of my favourite books: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2547.The_Prophet

Blog Entries
    a great thinker

Blog Entries
    Jesus was supremely pure and sacred. To forget Jesus' teachings and to profess love for Him is no love at all. You must all remember: "God is One. Love is God. Live in Love." There is no use in merely invoking the name of Jesus and praying to Him without regard to His most vital message: "God is in everyone. Do not revile anyone. Do not cause harm to anyone." This was Jesus' greatest message. Jesus sacrificed his life to establish "Peace on earth and goodwill amongst all human beings”. Without peace, mankind cannot achieve progress in any sphere, be it material, spiritual or moral. What the world needs today is the redeeming and unifying force of love that Jesus gave - love which continually expands and embraces more and more people. Mankind should become one family. The world will then become a paradise. Hence today onwards, give up narrow ideas regarding your religion, nation, caste or creed, and develop a broad outlook. I wish you all happiness.Baba

Blog Entries
    Master moves among off-springs
    _ remove the guilt inherent!
    Hardened hearts sing love songs
    Enraptured bodies swoon higher up, swinging!
    Ear, hear one voice
    Master-Master-Master!
    Last edited by little-self; 02-20-2018 at 07:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    Some come, curiosity sake
    -Others to ridicule.
    Some consider Him a big hoax
    Others, a living God!
    In-between Master smile
    - shower love on all.
    The doubters come to laugh,
    But are baffled
    When they see no donation boxes,
    (&) food very cheap,
    Big mansions, marvel to eyes—
    Is Master living in them?
    No; these are schools, colleges,
    Architectural delight!
    My Masterr has a humble abode
    A bare room not fit for a poor even!
    He give, give all day,
    Accepting devotion in return,
    Devotee’s go_ pockets full of love
    His grace engrossing all!
    Doubters leave but to come back again
    For He has everything for each—
    Only loving hearts receive.
    If only one could come with open hearts
    He would embrace with open hands
    Giving all with redolent smile,
    Baring our inner-self
    - molding us a pure one—
    Really, making us presentable to Him,
    Master’s play is in full swing.

Blog Entries
    I made a thorough study of major religions of the world. I made notes of the gospels they preached. To my utter bewilderment I found that till so far, I had been mislead to believe that all religions taught us the oneness of the God. Not a single religion either believed or taught that there was one God. Every Prophet who supposedly spokes the words of His God told His followers, there was (is) only one father (God) whose messenger (son) he was. Only His god (Father) was Truth, all others belonging to other religions were not the true messengers of God. It was further, allegedly, revealed in each case, that in future ages, only their messenger (belonging to that particular sect) would come and save the followers who would be the adherents of that faith.
    As I understood then, each religion had its own God, who spoke through His chosen messenger/prophet, had different ideology, identity, and gospel. Though each ‘chosen one’ heard the spoken words of His God and wrote them, which later on came to be known as Sacred books of each religion, but the scope of the contents, incorporated in them was meant only for the adherent/followers of that particular faith. On the surface each preached for the universal brotherhood of man but in theology and reality, each faith (religion) had erected strong walls of codes and conducts which separated them from other religions. So much so, even the Messengers promised their followers a rosy heaven and everlasting hell for the heathens. No religion spoke with the changing times. Rather with the coming of machine age, most of the religions became redundant and lost their worthiness.
    These merely exist as conscience-raisers. What I fail to understand, not a single religion has stood up to scientific tests. Admittedly, religion is an inner-science and its proofs are its experiences but there should have been some reasonable system by which any layman could delve into its intricacies and enjoy the promised joys of bliss. I knew each religion had trained preachers for its propagation and to make their underlying meanings understood by their followers. But they were the preachers of their sacred books only; any literate person could perform that job. Scriptural scholarship does not lead anyone to the promised fatherland or golden heaven of the Father. What I wanted to know initially was as to why the messengers/prophets of various faiths---which later came to be known as religions----did not proclaim the fatherhood of one – I mean the Universal one God not the sectarian Gods belonging to each faith, giving salvation only to those who came in the fold of their respective religions. As each faith accepted there was one God, then their scope for universality was very limited because their universe confined only to a small segment of area and society. Their vision (insight) did not encompass the entire Universe or the humanity at large.
    It indicates the vision of the ancient messengers/representatives of Gods was not universal and was limited only to their areas of influence.
    The above assertion is correct only to the extent that one Universal Godhood was never believed and accepted by the humanity. From time to time various incarnations of God took birth in different countries but their “spoken truths” remained within the boundaries of the countries of their birth. Even in those countries their ‘word’ was not accepted by the already established institutions. Either they did not reveal the whole truth or their own conscious (-ness) was not merged in super-consciousness or supreme intelligence. Their revealed truths (half truths)---presently known as mythology---are being shredded to pieces by the modern science. Had all the descendents of Gods been from One Source, then Truth would also have been one, not many, as is being professed in the scriptures of different religions. Each descendent of God, explained the truth as it came to Him or how He realized it after going through various disciplines (Sadhnas). That was the reason; their version of truth differed from Messenger to Messenger. Except for Bhagavad-Gita (Lord Krishna’s exhortations to Arjuna, his disciple), no other scripture or incarnation of God, has proclaimed the gospel of One Universal Godhood. That is why Krishna did not start any new religion, nor did his believers do so. Because wherever truth is believed as one-unifying factor or the source is accepted as one, there is absolutely, no scope for its dilution or misrepresentation.

I have practised Transcendental Meditation daily since the early 1960s: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcendental_Meditation, it certainly has brought calmness into my life. But I do not do "Yogic Flying" (the TM-Sidis) which was introduced some years after this. See .
    Last edited by Dreamwoven; 03-01-2018 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Added the link to the TM-Sidhis

The link to this is within the above link.

Blog Entries
    ls workshop) W0rds 0f Masters............
    Against all this progress, what have our Masters/Messengers/prophets /saints, contributed in our lives? Have we in any way, benefited from their theologies and scriptures. Instead of being useful to their societies, they had been wasting huge sums of money, wealth-resources in the construction of temples – mosques – churches and many other houses of God, where no God delves but their (Gods) descendents spend lavish lives. Had this money been spent or is spent on scientific research, education, medical care or on the removal of poverty, earth would have been an unenviable place to live on. If we go through the recorded history, behind almost, all wars, battles and their resultant destruction wrought on society, religions were the major cause. Religious dogmatic ignorance, mutual rivalry, expansionism (rather forceful conversion) of religions, have been and are still the major reasons on which communal riots, carnage, inter-community inter-national, bestial destruction is brought about on the innocent citizens of the world. I wonder if we belong to a civilized world or living in the kingdom of the beasts, who happen to be more civil than we!
    The words of the prophets, messengers and Avatars have only segmented us into narrow groups of pseudo-believers. If I am not being harsh I would say their ‘words’ carried no potency, otherwise their will, would have brought peace on earth, instead of numerous wars, It was because of the differences in their words (theologies) that their followers fought with each other. The fault lies with the masters not with the followers, because the masters themselves were not aware about the oneness of the God and brotherhood of man.
    Our misfortune has been, that most of the masters – who started new faiths (religions) belonged to royal families. And it is the cult of the royalty to fight over assumed causes. Chivalry, heroism, name, fame, honor and scholarship of scriptures or revelation of truth – actually half-truths---all this created divisions. They even created divisions in the kingdom of God. Because for them God was a bigger lord like them and like them He ruled over a larger realm.
    In their chivalry they renounced the might of the mundane world and assumed the power of the spiritual world, which was even more powerful than the former. In the mundane world, they (Master) had the power only over their (followers) bodies and property but in the temporal word, they even had control over their conscience!
    Of course, they made some efforts to expand their level of consciousness as they were the elite of the society.
    Only in rare cases, some faiths were established by the ordinary persons, who really had attained higher-levels of conscious. To their misfortune, again, the elite of the society became their followers and their real teaching became the handy tools of their followers, which they used according to their needs and interests.
    Please tell me, has there been one faith/religion whose master or followers have not fought both physically and theologically, with the believers of the other faiths or has there been one Master, who has recognized the Divinity of another Master, hence had no difference of opinion? It is really very funny; can there be any difference of opinion about the Reality?

Blog Entries
    Unsatiated hunger
    Unquenchable thirst
    To ‘see’ the Lord.
    My yearning for Him
    Since years unknown-
    Have shades of faith
    Of varied tastes!
    But the day came
    The dusk was gone
    The light of dawn ushered new realms
    And I found my-self
    At His feet!
    With love, reverence, delight
    To the Supreme-Sovereign Lord
    Whatever pouring comes of the heart
    Of this little-self
    Is placed at Thy Lotus feet
    With all my heart, soulfulness!
    Last edited by little-self; 03-26-2018 at 07:53 PM.