Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Genuine Masters

Excellent we are in agreement.

Blog Entries
    Do poor need religion?
    Why would poor, need religion, to put right, their moral?
    Why would dying, need God, to evade fear of hell?

Heaven ‘n’ hell are the ingenious promise
    pot bellies invention
    Recklessly enjoying every fruit
    produced in Eden’s garden
    But forbidden for society outcastes
    --social cripples they are

In all this foul play, destiny hands out a fair play
    Pot bellies are inflicted with immorality
    finer sensitivities –a boon for have-not
    Both are fated to play, reversal fluctuating parts

Those who dwell in palaces, poor they are in morals
    others who lack in comforts, morally rich they are
    Ones who need the masters, to unshackle their selves
    Attached they are, to the masts of sinful boats

In dire need they are, negative tendencies chained them tight
    Real poor they are, celestial Master--- they can’t afford!
    The more i learn more i become aware of my ignorance
    Awareness of ignorance is wisdom

Blog Entries
    Tryst with meditation!
    Introduction to meditation: Meditation is a biological reality, purely related to physical state of the mind. There is absolutely no super-natural involved as made out by the commercial market of the so-called Yogic/spiritual masters. Relax the body, relax the body muscles, relax the mind and there you are! As simple as that! Yes, it is as simple as that! But the only snag is to reach this condition of mind is that one has to adopt ones’ body and mind to the prescribed regimentation. Only body and mind discipline is called for, not the regimens of rites and rituals, so assiduously practiced by the religions!

No movements in the body, no tense muscles and no thought in the mind. Just sit still or lie down and relax. Soon we realize that stilling of body is easy, but stilling the mind is just not possible. However hard we try, it has the most nagging habit of always recalculating, remembering, recalling and reflecting. The very composition of mind is ideas and thoughts. After long practice and Sadhna, it might be possible for some to still the mind, but even so, it has not been eliminated but only suppressed or subdued. Only by applying its own tool, the ‘thought’, can it be vanquished! Only a Jnaani, equipped with a high degree of sense of discrimination, can he out-thought its repository of slate thoughts. But his mind has to be of cosmic dimension. While studying the mind, we find, the moment we get aware of all the data, the stored knowledge of the universe or of its creations, immediately we realize, there is no mind/thought in existence!

Meditation is not merely, stilling the mind, but its complete elimination. It is thus the process of mastering the senses and their master, the mind. The senses can be controlled, only by denying them their life line of ‘contact’, attachment and attraction with the material objects. The main object of meditation is, to decompose the mind and divert/extend its subtle conscious/awareness towards Universal Mind/Awareness. Till so far, there is no call for spirituality or Divinity, as the mission of the seeker is purely of self-inquiry of the inner knowledge of both, conscious and latent (memory/intelligence).

As soon as the sadhak becomes aware of his/her total conscious knowledge, he has known the individual-self. Reaching that state of ones’ optimum level of intelligence, the subject automatically decomposes the individual-mind (self) and merges in the universal consciousness, which is his real Mind---ever Conscious, ever Aware. This is the Self, which is referred to as Cosmic-Mind etc. etc.

The end of individual mind is the Self. The end (totality, including subtle matter) of cosmic/universal mind is Brahman. In practical experience, we find, when individual mind is eliminated or is merged in, then only the cosmic-mind exists. In deep meditation, these results are spontaneous and definite. However, in case gross matter is/has been injected in lump sum quantity, the resultant reflection of the cosmic-mind would be tainted, hence not clear. Its three qualities of O’s (omnipresent etc.) would be limited in essence and scope! As the mirror, so the reflection! The sphere (scope) of the Self (or self) becomes larger, with the degree of the purity of mind! When the mind has transcended body-mind-intellect trinity, its Intelligence (Existence) reigns in the ephemeral world. Having transcended the ephemeral world, Its’ enlightenment expands to the subtle matter.

Each individual mind has, in its repository a data-bank, which its gross conscious has derived from the ephemeral world, through its senses. This ‘data bank’ decides the future mindset and the resultant course of its future pattern, not only of an individual’s future life, but his likely reactions, reflections in their minute details, which are destined to happen. The knowledge bank decides an individual minds’ destiny. It has in it those components---gross knowledge---the intelligence, genetic codes, messages, i.e., genealogical, inherited memories, which are the potential future history-charts (Janampatri) of an individual. At every moment in life, the mind prompts an individual to dance on its preset tunes. The momentary events, at any given stage in life, are merely the result of its past stored memories. Each moment---that is gone---becomes a memory in its memory chambers. Thus the genetic codes plus the data acquired through the interaction of the senses with the society, Nature and its creations are the buildings blocks of our lives. The only scope, left for ‘free-will’ is, of its power of imagination to enforce its writ, whenever, wherever applied. But this requires a will power of greater magnitude that is capable to overshadow the influences of extra-sensory powers, viz. intuition, telepathy, auto-suggestion, and even OBE (out-of-body-experience). The OBE is not a myth, it is as real as the body-mind-intellect trilogy, but its experiences only happen in mind.

Blog Entries
    Divinity-Incarnate
    It is the life-force (Life-Principle), in us that keeps us alive.
    It is the sense of perception in sense organs, conscious (mind) of the senses, it is the sound in space, Self of the consciousness; Super-Self of self (pure conscience). Though it was one all the time, but temporarily assumes different names and forms (sound/images), reactions and reflections. A Master too assumes different forms to convey in practical form, different messages to different categories of life-forms. Messages of truth may seem simple but it is always eternal as it comes direct from the Source. A Master may assume an ordinary form but His Word is Eternal, for He represents Totality – the Reality. Reality subsumes in His miniature form. Like cosmos take form from a minute particle, the mighty powers of Omnipotence, Omnipresence, and Omniscience are compacted in His small stature. An intuitive insight can have a glimpse of that wondrous phenomenon; with His grace of course.

Blog Entries
    Lord, I am ignorant
    show me light.
    I am lost
    bestow me your awareness.
    My mind strays
    keep it above perception.
    I give in to anguish
    fill me with joy.
    I am a pauper
    bless me Thy name.
    Give me a part of Thy Self
    You are the ocean of Ananda(Bliss)
    in bliss I may hear
    Glory of Thy Satsanga(proximity).
    At Thy Lotus feet I pray
    At Thy Lotus feet I offer,
    Accept my Master
    A humble ‘Pushpanjali’(handful flowers)
    108 flowers it contains
    108 apologies I tender
    Thy Mehman(glory) is beyond design
    I dare not cross the line.

Blog Entries
    Humble Prayer
    I have a heart, not large enough.
    I have a mind, full of desires.
    I have ample means
    I share not them all.
    I see vices committed,
    I am a willing spectator.
    I have the ‘powers’
    but I root out them not.
    I commit errors, I repeat them shamelessly.
    I have every deficiency,
    a useless burden on Mother earth.
    I am incomplete mortal, Swami,
    make me whole again.
    I am not a worthy beggar but
    I pray Thou mercy.
    Whatever I am
    I am your humble servant Swami(Master)!
    I am incomplete man
    make me whole again.

Blog Entries
    My joy is bond-less
    Flowing Off bonds,
    Please God, contain it
    so I may not soar too high
    to fall again.

Blog Entries
    Such is the benign power of my Master
    When He gives ‘Darshan’ (glimpse)

Master! Make me pure and pious,s
    my ego humble
    Touch of your Lotus feet may
    lower me to smear ash of your devotees!.

Blog Entries
    Master is an ocean
    who absorbs all impurities.
    Make me so small
    that I become limitless,
    and join the ocean of my Maker!
    Last edited by little-self; 06-03-2017 at 08:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Resurrection

Thanks, ye Lord
    More------ breaths are granted
    To what avail!
    He holds the key
    Every pause in life
    Is a reminder
    Of old follies
    Chance for future refinement
    Lose not the moments
    Future may not
    Be there
    Sanctify the present
    the purpose
    Behind resurrection!

Blog Entries
    Master My Lord!
    Love is Thy Nature.
    Root out hatred, violence
    bestow peace and love,
    Make Mother earth a vast
    Abode of peace!

Blog Entries
    In Master!.
    When your love touches my heart,
    it expands, and love all,
    but evil forces without
    take over when I am out.
    Your presence expands me
    my environs constrict me.
    Oh Lord! give me a touch of your love
    so I may live ever in bliss.
    I may not give in to evil in me,
    and my love-flower may blossom
    Even-ever in Master!.

Blog Entries
    The Natraja
    My ultimate moment arrives
    when multitude of devotees
    sing bhajans (songs) in praise of my Master.
    Master swing in Ananda(bliss),
    my joy swings in waves emanated
    a living God is worshiped.
    My Ananda scales the peaks,
    when I behold this scene— My!
    Arti( offered to my Lord,
    and I am a living witness.
    Fortunate are those who live in this scene
    which comes but once in Yuga( age)
    Blessed are the souls—
    the living souls
    who join the swing of Master,
    and merge in holy vibes.
    Joy, Joy all around,
    music and Bhajan soar high,
    all become one, and join
    The Natraja, The Master,
    -who has arrived!

Blog Entries
    Genuine Masters
    The first level is that of gross-conscious which relates to the sensory world (Jagath-Chetna). It encompasses all categories of life. As we reach this level of consciousness after rigorous discipline, and mastery over our senses/gross mind (relating to presently awakened consciousness) our mind acquires (becomes aware) knowledge of the sensory world. With the added element of extreme concentration, our will-power can make or de-make sensory objects. The persons who acquire these powers do not have to belong to the category of spiritual realms. They are simply mini-geniuses, who have assumed material powers through intense concentration on specific aspects (memory-chambers) of the mind. But in modern day, they are known as God-men because besides this, they have done one extra-exercise of acquiring scholarships of their religious scriptures. It is very easy to understand their level (in spiritual depth) as in spiritual discipline, their practical knowledge is nil. They cannot change or transform the character of their disciples. In simple terms, they can’t shower the treasures of Divinity – also known as Grace- on their followers, because they themselves are shallow of its depth. Mere scholarship of sacred books, mastery of senses, control over matter, are irrelevant to a seeker whose quest is Reality.
    in the search of genuine masters and of higher realms of consciousness, let us leave the dirt at the base (gross-mind) any try to know the purity of the sacred waters of knowledge at the surface (wisdom) where it is pure-clean-potent. We are not, now, discussing about the negative tendencies or the hollowness of the so-called holy men, but the levels of pure-consciousness, that we acquire by following the discipline expounded by different faiths/religions/sects. Each faith has mastered a discipline that releases a seeker from worldly shackles in consonance to the levels he has attained. But you will be surprised to know that there exists only one discipline, which is perfect and result oriented ‘Yoga’ mastered by Patanjali (ancient Indian sage) and being practiced, even today under various garbs but is showing excellent results. There are countless others, which either promise heaven or ultimate salvation which in each case is the reality or the Gods personified into narrowed limited scopes of human vision. Their version (assertion) of “heavens” “promised lands”; Godly-kingdom ‘Reality’ differs from god-man to god-man. In case some of them realized the Ultimate – Realty, they were non-committal about God.
    It shows either their realization level or Reality was not ultimate or they were unable to explain in clear terms, whatever they experienced as ‘Reality’ is incomplete and they did not or could not reach to the next higher levels, which could reveal to them, Existence and the Source of all.
    The next level of consciousness belongs to subtle-level which we can class as cosmic consciousness. This is the realm, where we know the true existence of our conscience. It is already an admitted fact that each entity synthesizes into fine subtle state, which is known as conscience. To reach its level of consciousness (awareness – knowledge) one has to cross the conscious-level of mind-intellect-wisdom and merge in the circle of conscience- consciousness.
    A few who venture into its realms, acquire the Universal powers. As one goes on attaining upper levels of consciousness, accompanying corresponding powers come natural and one behaves in that circle accordingly.
    Those few who attain this level of consciousness are the real masters whose duty is---self-imposed or enjoined by the Higher-one---to bless and bless grace, whose oceans are at their disposal. Though they are highly Selfish, but their selfishness is centered on their inner-Selfishness not on the worldly selfishness of material possessions. They also possess, but their possession is the treasure of bliss (love) not the mansions, dera, ashrams and temples.
    Their distinguishing mark is in their harmony of thought, word and deed. They live simply and exemplify their lives for others to follow. They speak less but live in practice their ideology. In the recorded history, very few have successfully been able to give practical shape to what they believed in and lived the truth they preached. They don’t amass but distribute. They don’t start new religions, preach not new gospels, and erect no temples. Their speech and attire is very simple. They have a hollowness that anyone with a bit of awakening could ‘feel’ and experience. They don’t plant religious nurseries but open schools-colleges-Universities-medical colleges which cater free services to all poor sections of society.

Blog Entries
    A Ray

In purity, I was born –
    in perfect (mental) state I enthralled
    As life rolled by
    I amassed worldly moss
    Hatred, envy, anger
    were the pass words
    Fury of passion I spew
    These were home to me