Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Genuine Masters

Blog Entries
    "Greater than awareness of ignorance is its acceptance"
    Such acceptance comes only after Nirvana (Buddha)!
    The more i learn more i become aware of my ignorance
    Awareness of ignorance is wisdom

Blog Entries
    Genuine Masters ......5
    He should be aware of the three worlds – that he should have the awareness of three-levels of conscious. All others are teachers, guides, scholars (of scriptures). They are shallow inside and have nothing to give to their followers. Instead of love, they spread hatred. The real Masters, too, can not transform the fate of their followers. First of all the system of follower-ship, should not be there. If a Master has attained some level of Truth (conscious) he should not limit it to his followers only, because the Truth that he bestows is Universal, hence should be bestowed to all. But if the Master himself is attained to limited level of truth, then naturally, its revelation would too be limited. That’s why the Founder-Fathers of new religions have been able to convey the contents of their revelations only to few. The holiness – love pulse – awakened in them, they can not pass on to their followers, as there is nothing material in it (consciousness acquired) which a Master could transfer or delegate. He has no authority or the competency to make or de-make the fates of his followers. His newly acquired possession (awakening) is love, and that he cannot impart on others. His awakened divinity (love-pulses) can affect only that person, who himself has purified his pulses of sensory impressions.
    The scope (range) of each master has been limited to the areas he traveled or to the followers, he initiated. Even their influence was limited, as each the aura of holiness created around him attracted/affected his immediate followers only. They (followers) instead of adhering to the truths their master’s expounded became fanatic believers, who only followed their master’s outer symbols. What he wore or how he deports himself! Even today after thousands of years, one can distinguish a follower of a particular faith, because he still supports the ancient outer-symbols of his master.
    What their masters revealed or taught, could only be grasped by few of his followers; who were ready to absorb the aura of holiness of their masters, because their masters had helped them awaken their latent pulses (latent knowledge in memory cells). Remember our master can help us, guide us, but we have to make our own efforts to raise our dormant cells to higher levels of consciousness. They help in removing gross layers of sensory-world and make them pure. These masters have themselves realized the love-pulses; their vibrations fill the hearts of their followers. As much grossness of sensory world they remove, that much void is filled with love-pulses (Grace). It also means, the devotees (followers) have to attune themselves to their master and draw his attraction towards them. It is a reciprocal affair, as much love (Grace) their Master showers, his followers return reciprocates the same amount of love as devotion.

They come to this world on their own ‘sankalpa’ (will), for a limited purpose and after fulfilling it, they leave. Like other saints – Messengers - Prophets they do not have to undertake any kind of sadhna (Spiritual Discipline/exercise – devotion). They do not have to work for the attainment of the three levels of conscious.

Blog Entries
    Genuine Masters ......6
    They are aware of past-present-future but deport themselves as ordinary human beings. They reveal their reality, only to few chosen ones. They never play foul or err in their chosen missions. Their love-grace-blessing is for everyone. They never create any religion, faith as they represent the truth – Love combination, whose Source is One. And they reveal this Reality only. Their revelations are still valid. After 5200 years, Truth revealed to Arjuna in the form of Gita, is still as valid as it was then. Thousands years hence, its validity would remain as fresh and valid as it is today. Truth-Reality never changes with the changing dimensions. Sacred scriptures---sacred, because each scripture is proclaimed to be the word of Gods---of other religions have lost their significance in the scientific era of today! Not that they did not contain reality. But they revealed limited realities not the whole-Reality. Since its (Gita) enlightening discourse there have been many skeptics, but never, ever, there has been one, who followed its philosophy and failed to experience the Bliss of the Existence of God.
    But we should not attach too much importance to Krishna factor. He too was only a medium for the revelation of Truth. He was a prince and like princes, he employed questionable means – tit for tat – dubious dealings etc. May be for nobler ends but means should never be negative or against the ethics one preaches. Thought-word-deed should be one.
    Truth told in Gita is Eternal, Krishna’s Source too was eternal, but He is not accepted by many a reincarnation of God, because according to them His actions, behavior or tantrum, did not correspond to the whole Truth-Love. (A contestable statement though!)
    Many saints through self-restraint, sacrifices, yogic sadhna, (spiritual-exercise) compassion and love, realized some levels of Truth. But mistakenly they thought their realization as whole and considered themselves as the ‘knower’ of Truth, thus true representatives of God. As their realizations were only partial and their explanations or revelations were also incomplete. So their realities differed with each other. They made the source of their realities as local-personal-separate. Each of their reality personified and represented one different God. Their glossary of Gods equaled the number of faiths and religions in existence. As each ruler erected his empire and created its boundaries, the same-way founders of religions segmented the society in as many groups as there were religions. Where the state-religion, power combined, societies-Nations-civilizations became their targets in the name of holy wars – crusades, Jihad. The wars fought by the rulers for the expansion of their worldly realms and the resultant destruction wrought thereof, was negligible as compared to the quantum of ruins left by the zealots of the religions.
    Last edited by little-self; 03-08-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Name and Form
    Name is the subtle body of the 'form'. Name exists even before the form! First there is the will, then thought (contemplation), conception and thereafter the form.
    No it is not like that. Before we implant the seedling we know the names of their forms, as mango-apple etc. Before a child is born we know it would be a human (child) being. The categories of life in nature are in the sequence of improvisation of evolution. Nothing in nature is happening, perchance or in haphazard way. From the design of nature, you would observe that each category of element or atom is linked in a chain. If any link in the chain is broken or damaged, others are affected too. These vast categories of life or elements create sounds. The baser their existence, baser is their sound (vibrations). As the quality of life goes on improving, so does the variation (subtlety) in sounds.
    Only human beings have mastered the art of sound - variation and created languages, whereas all other categories of life, like insects, crawlers, and bird’s animals interact with other members of their species, by emitting peculiar sounds, by which they identify themselves and convey their physical wants. These sounds are often given out in the form of vibrations. But remember it is the human race that possesses the faculty, to transmit its thoughts through the medium of language. Man is trying to fathom the minutest variation, intonation in the sound. He not only tries to decipher the voices of atmosphere and the space around him but is also going deeper into his mind - intellect, wisdom, and conscience and is deciphering their voices too. As we undergo through quality-wise transformations, our sounds too go through as many changes. At sensual level, we produce gross-sounds (outer-dialogue); at gross-mind, our accumulated knowledge stored in memory cells in the shape of sound-vibrations, converts itself, into thoughts by the medium of language (outer-language); at intellect level, we contemplate and rationalize, therefore, we create (need) only inner-dialogue. At this stage we don't talk loudly but speak in silence, which is known as inner-dialogue (inner-loud sound). Thereafter the state of Janna (wisdom) where inner-dialogue too vanishes and there remain only the vibrations of silence. So you observe, the outer sounds (outer dialogues) are the creation of the inner sounds (inner dialogue) and these too merge in the silence of wisdom, where the thoughts subsume in vibrations of silence (subtle-sound). cont......

Blog Entries
    Name and Form.....2
    here is no material or subtle difference between their form and composition. Both are identical. If we go deeper and deeper, crossing the layers of atmosphere (mind), universe (intellect) and finally reach the fathomless depth of the space (wisdom) there is complete stillness. But the scientific mind knows there is a small mass, moving in the remaining three-fourth vacuum area of the particle. In that mass is the sound of creation. Similarly in the stillness of the human cell, reverberates the finest (subtle) sound which bears no images or forms. These identical sounds found in the depths of a particle and in the images of human cell, vibrate identical subtle sounds, which are identical in nature. To the scientific 'eye' or human perception, there is no audible sound in both of them, but the future scientific wisdom eye would 'know' there is an identical sound in them both---This sound is the sound of creation!

It is contained in the moving mass of the particles, it moves, because it is the activity of creation. Same way in human cell too, the final sound, devoid of its layers of mind and intellect, contains the vibrations of original creation, encircling in its stillness. Because of their moving activity, the particle is called a 'dancing' particle and the human cell is a Nataraja (a dancing entity). The sound of creation in them is devoid of any impurity of atmosphere (mind), therefore, it is in an almost perfect state of bliss. As the very first act of creation was pure, so it was blissful. Whatever was blissful is always eternal, so the inherited-activity of particle and cell is therefore, of the nature of bliss and eternal. The first 'duplicated -activity' of the still-particles and amoebae, was the urge of creation. As any act of nature, creates harmony and balance, so the original activity too was the result of unbounded happiness, joy and bliss.(cont..

Blog Entries
    Master Incarnate
    Energy being emitted by gross-elements gets too much wasted by the time it reaches the other planets or targets. Its carrier channels – rays, vibrations meet en-route many an obstructions such as gigantic bodies, their atmosphere or ozone layers. From the emitting point to the receiving end, it has lost its original potency and is received in a very diluted from. You know electricity transmitted from the generation sources, is largely wasted on transmission lines. Had there been no transformer centers en-route, there would have been no satisfactory transmission of power from the power houses to distant cities. Transformers transfer the energy and channel it further. All elements of Nature work on the same principles. Take water: dried up water of oceans are stored in the form of ice on the mountains. It melts according to the needs. Had there been no storage of water as ice, oceans would have submerged the earth. Nature and its elements though seems to devour each other, keep their balance and are the rejuvenating centers, which receive the energy of the elements, store it for some time and release it later according to need.
    Same-way, the Masters who incarnate on this planet and exhibit symptoms of super-natural powers, at their very birth, are the conductor of divinity, the very physical store house of Truth, Existence and Bliss.
    In these small bodies as human beings they are compact entities, constricting in them the 108 dimensions (54 of creation process 54 of their subtle bodies). A normal man can’t comprehended their splendor or amassed powers because he is used only to four plus one of space dimensional world. There is nothing abnormal about them, the differences lies in our state of dimensional levels of existence. What they display are their normal tools of Existence. Only our comprehension is limited to four dimensional worlds. The difference is between our narrow insight and their broader vision.

Blog Entries
    Jesus
    "Two different characteristics are to be found among men. One characteristic, which is rather
    common, is for one to delude himself that he is a good man, with many virtues, intelligence and
    talents. The other quality which is rare, is recognition of the good quality in others, their merits,
    abilities and good deeds and appreciate their ideals. Jesus belonged to the second category. He saw the good qualities in others, rejoiced over their virtues and shared his joy with others.
    In his twelfth year, Jesus and his parents, Joseph and Mary, happened to go to a Jewish festival
    in Jerusalem. In the jostling crowds Jesus got separated from his parents. After a frantic search,
    Mary found him in a temple listening to a speech of the High Priest. When Mary told Jesus about the anxiety that they felt when they missed him, Jesus replied: "Why should you worry about me? When I am with God, who is my Father, why should you have any fear on my account?" Jesus thus revealed that he regarded himself as the Son of God.
    Jesus prayed to God for three things
    Jesus grew up at Nazareth till he reached thirty. After Joseph's passing, Jesus sought his mother's permission to embark on his Divine mission.

He got baptized by John, the Baptist, and spent forty days in penance in a forest. During the penance, he prayed to God for three things: One---
    He should be blessed with the quality of loving equally everyone; Two He should have the
    strength and forbearance to suffer patiently any indignity or persecution that he might be
    subjected to by anyone; Three--He should be enabled to use his God-given body wholly in the
    service of God.
    After forty days Jesus emerged from his penance with the faith that his prayers had been granted.
    Jesus encountered the fishermen, at Galilee, who became his first disciples. He told them that he had come to establish the reign of love on earth and that they would be his helpers in his mission.
    He spoke to them about the preciousness of human birth and urged them to seek the Kingdom of God within themselves.
    By the way of illustration, Christ told them the following parable: In a river the water is flowing
    in a swift current. But even the tiny fish are able to swim in it and move about merrily. In the
    same river, a huge elephant caught in the rapids, is likely to get washed away or drowned in spite of its enormous size. Whatever the speed of the current, the small fish are able to swim freely in the river and enjoy themselves. But an elephant is unable to survive in it. The reason is: What you need for survival in a river is not bulk but the ability to swim. Likewise man who is caught up in the ocean of worldly existence (Samsara) needs, not so much metaphysics, scholarship or detachment, as the grace of Divine love.
    Christ also taught that the body should be used for recognising the Indwelling Spirit and not to
    protect itself. It is the mark of ignorance to pamper the body and ignore the Spirit within.
    If a tiny sugar crystal is mixed in a heap of sand, even the most intelligent person will not be able to separate the sugar from the sand and recover it. But without any extraordinary intelligence, an ant is able to make its way to the particle of sugar in the sand heap and relish its sweetness. The ant is aware of the sweetness of sugar and is able to get at the sugar even in a heap of sand. Likewise, man: should seek to distinguish between the permanent and the transient and realize what is everlasting. Man is endowed with the capacity to discriminate between the permanent and the evanescent, but unfortunately instead of using this capacity he is caught up in the delusions of the phenomenal world and is wasting his life.
    "You must adhere to truth and not succumb to falsehood or unrighteousness. You must face with courage the vicissitudes of life. You must love even your enemies. Universal love transcends all other virtues. Love is the supreme virtue," declared Jesus.
    Only Love of God is real Love
    Jesus taught that God is Love. Instead of recognising this basic truth, men are allowing hatred,
    envy and other evil qualities to pollute their love. Man is gifted with the quality of love not to
    express it for selfish purposes but to direct it towards God. Jesus declared that them was nothing great about returning good for good. They should do good even to those who harm them.
    As Jesus went on with his preaching and drew multitudes towards him, some of the priests and
    those in authority grew envious at his popularity. This happens in all countries. They started
    persecuting him and charging him with treason. Jesus, however, continued up to the end to carry on his mission of Love and Righteousness, first, as the Messenger of God, and later as the Son of God. There is a reason for anyone coming in the human form. This may not be known to all.
    Only the Divine knows the real purpose. Everyone should regard himself as a Messenger of God and try to lead an ideal life. This means that one has to give up selfishness and self-interest. This may not be easy. But with God's Grace, it should be possible to progress towards Self-realisation gradually.
    Love is the means of developing devotion and achieving liberation, apart from other things. Only
    the love of God is real love. It is the royal road for man to realise the divinity in him and in
    everyone."Baba

Blog Entries
    Name and Form.....3
    The very act of the creation of this universe was as the result of accumulated joys which when unfurled; there ensued the first act of creation: this observation is quite near to the truth. But that later, now we must confine ourselves to the joyful activity in the particle and the human cells. You see, the end aim of every act of human being or of Nature, are to find joy and peace, which are basically one. In their search, both Nature and humanity create, recreate. This process goes on, but we are nowhere near the aim. Although in our search of joy, we try to find it through the pleasures of the senses, which automatically ensure genetic and material progression. Through our urge of creation, every act brings with itself the fruits of pleasures; we move further on and elevate ourselves from physical pleasures to mental joys. We move from physical creation, an elevation from pleasure to joy. As the ultimate aim of Nature's evolution is towards its completion, so too human destiny-journey is to complete its cycle of evolution and reach perfection. And that perfection lies beyond the realms of joys. The joys of dancing-particles and dancing-cells are not the end product. It is the last step of the ladder to reach the next height of joys, known as Bliss.

The state of mind that connotes happiness: As body becomes calm after indulging in pleasure acts, mind too becomes still after having exhausted its utility. When mind is eliminated or when its consciousness revolves around the entire Universe and its awareness is complete, as far as the material world is concerned, it has exhausted its utility and is thus of no significance anymore. When mind becomes desireless, naturally without thoughts, and then there exists nothing but joy and happiness in its consciousness!

Before coming to bliss - level, let us understand about the present subject of inquiry. You had talked about the stillness states of body, senses, mind and intelligence, what are they (stillness) and how these are acquired!
    Stillness is the subtle state of the gross-consciousness to which the conscious now identifies. When we identify with the mind, our body or senses are automatically still (-ed). That is when we understand the real motivator of the body-senses complex, is the mind, the pre-eminence of the senses over the body, is waned and mind becomes the master. It means, when mind is activated, senses are stilled and when intelligence is awakened, mind also is stilled (or understood).

Blog Entries
    Name & Form....4
    The role of the outer-inner dialogue is that of an intermediate of interaction amongst mind-intelligence-wisdom, which interweave pleasure-joy-bliss... and that is Music: Sound, the ever-pervading sound that permeates the animate as well as the inanimate.
    The nature of that sound is Music. The echoes and vibrations emitting of that sound are the music that thrills Nature with joy.
    Now we come to the original query; does sound exist without words and pictures and after silence does sound exist: Both are inter-related. In both the cases, the answer is yes and this answer is qualitative!
    Earth's atmosphere, like mind appears silent but you know both are full of gorses-conscious, which in turn is composed of sounds and pictures. But beyond the atmosphere, is the space, which is silent. This silence too is deceptive as sound, images of earth and far-off galaxies pass through it. So it too is not silent.
    The very basis of this ephemeral world is 'activity'. And where there is activity, sounds and images exist. But as we go deep in the vacuums of space, this quality gets finer and finer (subtle). Similarly is the case with our mind. As our consciousness elevates itself to intelligence level, sounds and images, become clear but in another form and that form is ‘Thoughts’! Meaning sounds and images are in real sense the thoughts; Not only that, the very origin of the thoughts is from sound!
    In our memory cells, knowledge is stored in the form of vibrations, pulses. These vibrations contain sounds and pictures of our memories. Similarly, it is via sound waves we communicate with other places or planets. Through these sound-waves or light beams, we receive data of other planets. We come to know about the quality of existence of planets, stars, comets, pulses, quasars etc. from the vibrations they emit via sound, ultra sound waves, light beams, gamma" waves, ultra violet rays, or many other waves/beams about whose existence we are unaware so far. These vibrations are, the emissions of the moving objects in space and their reflections - atmosphere. The cosmos and the vast space, in which they move, are constantly engaged in activity. So is engaged the vast expanse of space as the particles which abound the visibly vacuum space, are ever engaged in eternal dance. These sounds originating from the moving mass of the ephemeral world are contained in these dancing-particles. Obviously, their exact reflections too are stored in these tiny particles.
    This also means the secret of the source of each and every moving cosmos is held in the sounds, emitted at the time of their creation. Therefore, unless we are able to decode these sounds, we can not know about their origin. But this poses a problem; there are stars, even in our galaxy, whose light beams have not reached our planet so far, what to talk of other galaxies! We have to know (decode) the original sound, created at the time of the creation of Nature, the first sound emitted at the time of creation of our phenomenal world. But that sound we may not hear in near future. Dada, there must be some way out or we shall always be ignorant about our origin.
    Nature through its evolutionary process has been passing on its secrets of creation, sustenance and destruction, to its creations, via genetics factors; we can always decode those messages (passed through genes) and come to know about the truth of our origin. These particles are conscious you know. Link their consciousness with your consciousness and you unravel secrets of origin.

Blog Entries
    Human Challenge
    Each age has its own problems, aims and challenges. But the biggest of them is staring at us. We are doing everything to solve all our other problems, but that challenge remains unmet and unsolved! It is the Self---Aathma, the eternal enigma, which the scientists spurn as hoax, and Godmen eulogize it as myth! Only few plunge in the unknown mystery of the Self, and come out fully realised to tell the world its Reality. Their number is very small as hardly anybody takes it (Self) seriously, with the devotion it deserves!
    Problems and challenges vary from age to age, as each age has its unique circumstances. The priorities to tackle them also vary, as the mindsets of every age are at variance. The mindset is determined by many factors, chiefly, IQ, EQ, SQ levels. However our present age is uniquely placed. It is going through mental revolution of a material sort. Its intelligence is engaged in developing ‘intelligent’ materials to replicate human functions. Let us have a quick look at its present social structure and their related conditions, so that a factual overview of its problems and challenges could be understood.
    The world is divided between haves and have-nots. There are developed (read rich) countries and the developing (read poor countries). Less than 500 billionaires possess more than 80 percent wealth of the worlds, and the remaining 20 percent wealth is left for the poor countries to fend for themselves, whose population constitutes more than 80 percent of the entire world. The U.S.A. alone possesses more than 50 percent wealth of the world. These under-developed, under-nourished countries do not even possess basic necessities of life, whereas the less than 20 percent population (read white), of a dozen countries consumes more than 80percentage resources of the world. A civilized race must provide the basic necessities like, food, potable water, shelter and clothes, to all human beings; because these resources come free from Nature and these were made available by it for all its creations. This clearly connotes that our governing system is wrong. Nature is equitable in nature and precept, whereas human race is neither believes, nor practices equality. This persistent disease needs to be banished by reminding the ‘imprisoned’ populace, again and again, to wake up from slumber and unshackle their bonds of slavery.
    Even our social structure is false and biased. Animals are better than us, as they rear their siblings in congenial family atmosphere. Their children are taught every discipline of life and are thus prepared to face any type of eventuality. They are given priority in food: taught hunting lessons: and above all the art of survival. But human beings behave much below the levels of animals. In our human front, there are special five star schools, hospitals, and posh living areas, luxurious modes of conveyance, hotels, resorts, and clubs catering to every imaginative depravity: so much so there are VVIP death facilities for the have-alls. Poor are left to their own mercy. All Governments and their entire machinery are corrupt. They usurp all the social benefits reserved for the poor. There are some social perks in the rich countries, but conditions prevailing in the poor countries are simply abominable. In this respect too, human race is despicable. The constitutions of all counties proclaim equal opportunities for all---except Islamic counties where women are deprived of normal human rights under their laws. (cont......
    Last edited by little-self; 04-12-2017 at 11:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Human Challenge....2
    In the recorded history the present situation is no better than it was 1000-5000 years ago. There is, incorrigibly no change in human behavior, as there is no change in animal nature. Both deport according to their innate nature---sensual. The animals too have minds, but their horizon is small in range and scope. Their mind does not function beyond the range of the influences of their senses, as it is conditioned by their basic necessities. Animals have never tried to conquer human race. They do not leave their natural habitat and try to usurp the palatial mansions of human race, which are equipped with luxurious comforts. Their minds are deprived of the quality of imagination. A majority of human beings too stoop down to their level, even though they are endowed with superior intelligence. Being born in this august race, they behave like animals, because they use their power of imagination for their sensual satisfaction only. Most of the human inventions are either for their material and sensual comfort or for destruction. We are inventing gadgetry which would replicate the functions of our senses. We are inventing those things, which the Nature has already provided for. Understanding the Nature is one thing, but to produce its replicates is, merely wastage of time, energy and materials. What could cloning achieve? Has computer provided food for the hungry!

The psychology of the poor countries is to follow rich, as we are baited by their doctored ideas. Today we are thrown the bait of IT revolution, genetically grown seeds, biotic, genome coding/tempering, rocketry and such like high sounding ideas. Prior to this, it was insecticides, fertilizer, high rise dams---the temples of India! Etc. Look what these innovations have done to our lands! Like fools and slaves, we follow our past masters. We have surplus land, man-power, natural resources and intelligence: what we lack is proper education. Like our masses our political leadership is illiterate; they simply do not know how to handle the sophisticated machinery or know even their rudiments. The problem is not of demand and supply, but lack of education; leave aside technical/professional/super-specialties level expertise. A nation which does not even spend three percent of its GDP on education is rearing only animal like society. What good is that science or its discoveries/inventions, if their benefits do not reach the poor? What good are computers to the poor, if they are empty stomach and illiterate! These are useful for a chosen few or in certain fields of advance specialties. But it is not a mass commodity, which is being hyped about.

Again, the type of education being provided is the legacy of our past masters. With the result, the nation is producing a nursery of technocrats, professional, business magnates, media barons, of bulls and bears, whose only aim is to earn-grow-multiply money and money alone. Thus our society is producing an elite class of money-minters, whose only moral is anything but ethical. They produce, create, eulogize only money and its mentors and assess their merits in monetary terms only. This special and privileged class of money Moguls has their own morals and values, which are in complete contrast to the ethical values of gone by eras, but are very much at par with their masters’ norms. They openly indulge in immorality and money-making values instead of human values. This exclusive club, whose membership does not exceed a few hundreds, is producing a new category of ‘slaves’, the robots to help them rule over the rest of the world. Their population, throughout the history had been static, as they were unable to produce more children---thus could flourish their fraternity! The people with mission expend their energies in achieving their goals, leaving their bodies depleted. Extremely charged minds---potent minds relegate the bodies impotent. “Potent minds with impotent bodies”!

There has always been a distinct class division between the haves and have-nots, on the bases of distribution of wealth and not religion. Though ostensibly made out to be so, religions have never been the cause of this division. A deep study shall reveal that nobody really believed in the ‘existence’ of God. Everybody is an atheist. This may sound preposterous but it is a fact. There were wars, fought in the name of religions, by kings and zealots but never between Saints/Masters/Messiahs. Wars were fought between the conquerors or because of clash of egos, for wealth, pride and territory. Aurangzeb was not a Muslim Prophet or a Saint even, but he effected forced conversions, only with the strength of state power.

The religions were never meant for ‘knowing’ God, but the man made system of life, for improving the quality of life, both morally and socially. New societies emerged, by following particular ways, initiated by their Masters. No conqueror could ever establish a new social order. Only religions ‘cultured’ great civilizations. Science brought about material progress, but the real foundation of any civilization is laid only on the maturity of ‘thought’, whose ingredients are human and moral values. We are called human, because of the associated qualities, which are the essential part of our innate nature---which is ‘purity’ itself.

Having been born with the quality of ‘intellect’ (discrimination), we should not be carried away by sensual pleasures like dogs and monkeys, who also experience similar sensual pleasures that we indulge in. To differentiate from animals, we must deport at the human level---the intellect. But the modern man is concerned only about material progress and creature comforts, completely disregarding his innate nature and human qualities of truth, righteousness, peace and love. But worldly influences have gripped the man so intensely that he is in the mad pursuit of money till his last breath. Now who in his right, i.e., material senses would pursue the noble qualities?

'Our innate nature is purity itself' what nonsense we are partly sensual beings with ambitious desires, but we have moral consciences that are often at war with those desires. Dual personalities , good and evil ; hence the chaotic state of the world.

Blog Entries
    "Jesus came to teach mankind the greatness of divine love. After His father passed away, with His mother’s permission, He embarked to serve the people. He resolved on three tasks: (1) to be filled with Divine love and share it with others (2) to not succumb to praise and (3) to inspire in others the conviction that the Divinity within is omnipresent. Jesus considered spreading the gospel of love as his foremost task. He faced all the ordeals and challenges along His path courageously. He was determined to treat pleasure and pain, sickness and failure with equanimity. He could not bear to see anyone suffer. He was opposed to the traffic in birds going on in Jerusalem. The affected persons turned against him. But Jesus carried on regardless of their hostility and in the end He sacrificed His life for the sake of others and out of His love for all." Baba

- Divine Discourse, Dec 25, 1995

He also believed the old testament and that the Jews were Gods chosen people.
    He preached ' turn the other cheek' ; tell me should we do that for ISIS? Should we have turned the cheek for Hitler? Do you believe evil should not be resisted?

Blog Entries
    5500yrs ago our country found answers to these questions, which are well exlplained in "Gita": that to uphold righteousness, even war is justified! there is only one remedy for cancer; remove it, alongwith with its roots!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast