Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Search Within

Blog Entries
    An individual cannot be separated or be independent of its ‘Creator’, i.e., Nature. There is one Intelligence that permeates the cosmos: as it is the same Intelligence, which is the cause of Creation and its creations as well. So it cannot be summarized; the individual intelligence is different from Cosmic-Intelligence! The former is embedded in the brains of the individual bodies, whereas the latter permeates the cosmos, i.e., external space and its bodies/elements/matter/particles etc. The intelligence we have passed on to our children is the same we received from our parents and so on. However in each case, it is subject to external forces. This is because of their peculiar properties/qualities, and the subsequent exposure to external factors. Intelligence never goes through evolution: only its manifestations/projections receive their intelligence, in direct proportion to the types of vestures they inherit.
    Physical bodies age differently; their capacities and capabilities too are differently proportioned, according to their minds’ exposure. In nutshell: Supreme-Intelligence permeates equally in Its manifestation, but for the inadequate capacities of the users, Its revelation is accordingly limited. As soon as it is realized that the ‘conscious’ is not separate from its parent ‘body’ i.e., Cosmic-Consciousness, and that both reside in our bodies—separated falsely by the minds’ insufficient knowledge—the (super-imposed) differentiation is absolved. Here the ‘knowledge’ attains its true form and is referred to as, Brahman-Jnaan (Athamboth/knowledge of Self)), and its knower or beholder is called as Brahman-Jnaani. The process (Vidhya) of realising this Reality/Truth is spiritualism.
    Individual knowledge and cosmic knowledge, latent and patent (conscious); both constitute the mind. Those who know of this ‘reality’ are called the scientists of physical sciences. When we realize the individual-mind and the cosmic-mind are one; both become One and Divine. Knowledge of cosmos is mind: what makes this knowledge conscious is, Divinity. It is also stated that the synthesis of body-mind-intellect is Aathma(soul/spirit). This statement becomes a fact, when the seeker has crossed the fields of the mind and has realised the ‘factor’ that binds and illumines its very constituents. Mere knowledge of the trinity is not enough. Their knowledge is also not the Self! Even the conscious ‘factor’ is elementary. The eternal Awareness, that the individual is universal in nature, is the Self. That the individual-Self and the Cosmic-Self are one and That One is ParamAathma—Supreme-Self, is the Divine-Rrealisation.
    The binding, as well as the illumination ‘factor’ is— Divinity—which is inherent everywhere! When a seeker has realised this ‘knowledge’, his mental state is beyond description. Even he, himself cannot describe the heights of joy he is experiencing, during all the time; he is attuned to or reveling in the Self! As the Self is, of the nature of bliss, any one who has experienced, even Its’ momentary ‘glimpse’ is immersed in Its eternal joys. He attains an enviable state of bliss!
    The l.s. has been experiencing Its ‘effects’ off and on, for the last 21 years, since his mind took the U-turn and became aware of the Divine-Incarnation in human form! Till that time, he was not ready to accept the very ‘concept’ of Divine Incarnations of all the Divine Ones, belonging to all the religions! Often the glimpses of the Self, are more lasting, then it becomes unbearable for the mortal body and the mind to behold and absorb the ‘grace of bliss’, as the l.s., is not that spiritually advanced nor his cushions are that strong. He is left with only recourse, to pray to the Master, to either unshackle the Self from the body, or lift off the ‘link’!
    The more i learn more i become aware of my ignorance
    Awareness of ignorance is wisdom

Blog Entries
    It is a fact that the ‘experiencer’ more often seeks for the release of the Self from the body. It is just not palatable or even logical to come back to tasteless vagaries of the mind, from the ocean of Bliss! Once the subject has the ‘glimpse/experience’ of the bliss, he has no taste left for the worldly pleasures and joys. There is simply no substitute for the blissful state. Once smitten, one gets hooked for life. That is the reason, no Brahman-Jnaani/Self-Realised or a realised Yogi, remains in physical body, after the realisation of the Self (Aathma).
    Believe me the little selfs’s “I” doesn’t like to stay in his sick body. His “I” wants release! It is not out of desperation, dejection or isolation, nor can it be termed as a negative urge to escape from life. On the contrary, he feels completely, self-contended and at peace in his body. No more goals to achieve, no more desires; as he has had more than he deserved and ever dreamt of! Most of the time his cup of life is over brimming with bliss: he simply cannot withstand the onslaughts of divine ‘waves’. Continuous wafts of joy make his inner-self (Jeevi) self-reliant, self-contented and unshackled from the world. One simply disassociates from the world and enjoys the joyous company of the Self. It is simply very difficult to describe; not the Self, but Its Source! But who wants to know more?
    Here enter the doubting fence sitters and the elite intellectuals! They want to know the authenticity of these ‘experiences’! Whether we are answerable to these doubting Thomas’s, is a genuine excuse for the ‘ascetics’ to keep away from them! The l.s. is of the opinion that it is our duty and responsibility to share ‘knowledge’ of the Self, with the genuine seekers, because unless we do so, how would they be knowing the ‘potential’ beyond the ‘annihilation/nihilism’ state of the intellect? Even we ourselves are not always sure of the ‘existence’ of the Self! Fundamentally it is the mind, which questions the ‘Being’ of the Self. How are we to know, whether these ‘experiences’ of the Self are genuine!
    Very simple! Purely by experiencing the universality of the Self, the ‘experiencer’ is satisfied. How do we know that the ‘experience’ is really cosmic in nature and content? Again very simple! The cosmic-Self is ‘aware’ of the cosmos: that the ‘awareness’ of the ‘experiencer’ becomes cosmic, thus he becomes Gyatha—the knower of past, present and future of Cosmos/Creation! His state at that time is that of everlasting Bliss, which the nature of Brahman and the Self is.

Blog Entries
    The l.s. has been successful, to some extent, to cross (understand), the facets of the mind and get enlightened of the deepest potential of the ‘intellect’, so as to reach the doorsteps of wisdom and be blessed and graced with the glimpses of the Self!
    The journey has been long, self effacing, self sacrificing—of total surrender of body, mind and the intellectual attachments. A tall order for a worldly man, but a realisable, feasible and attainable Karamu(activity/seva); which each one of us should strive for, so as to attain the envious heights of self-purification. A state where all material things: joys of the world: even the realms of the world itself, become meaningless, stale, and trash! The l.s. shall omit all details and niceties, which enable us to realize these heights, as these have already been exhaustively shared in his previous book “Quest In Reality”. In the present ‘work’, the endeavor is to delve into the extremity of intellect, so as to be able to share and jointly undertake the journey that leads to Self—thereby to substantiate the authenticity of Self, and Its realisation in our own selves! That an ordinary mind is as good as that of an ascetic, for the realization of ‘his’ Self, with all Its’ splendor! One should not be disheartened by the vagaries of the mind or its tools of imagination and fantasising, which are so devious in deluding the intellect; it becomes very difficult to differentiate between real and the unreal.
    For the intellectuals and the scholars, there is, however, a rider. They are totally debarred entry to Self, because they depend entirely on their intellect to unravel the mysteries of the cosmic-mind! The tool they are using is insufficient, limited in scope and totally unreliable. A scholar is equipped with a very limited knowledge of his subject of specialization. His mastery over the complete subject is a mirage in the intellectual field! Even a super-computer can be fed only the ‘known’ data, which are but a fraction of the cosmic-knowledge. Hypothetically speaking: even if, entire knowledge of the ephemeral world could be gathered and acquired in one brain, the realisation/enlightenment of Divinity, on its strength is impossible! Not because, the intellect is irrelevant, but because of a major lacunae, in its ‘acquisition’ and application.
    Realizing the Self is, by ‘knowing’ It. And mind is not the right tool for Its attainment/realisation. Simultaneously, without the mind, one cannot reach the realms beyond it. Then how can we use the mind as a right tool, so that it helps us in having the clear ‘view’ of That, that lies beyond it? That way lies only in its purity and being a clear reflector, so as to have clear ‘view’ through it of That, which is C-I-C. The following is the best ever example, illustrating the enigma, its causes and the panacea, in the Masters’ own words:
    “Through activity man attains purity of consciousness. In fact man has to welcome activity with this end in view. And why strive for pure consciousness? Imagine a well with polluted and muddy waters, so the bottom of the well can be seen. Similarly in mans’ heart, deep down in his consciousness, we have the Aathma. But it can be cognized when the consciousness is clarified. Your imaginings, your inferences, your judgments and prejudices, your passions, emotions and egoistic desires, muddy the consciousness and make it opaque. How, then, can we become aware of the Aathma/soul, that is at the very base? Through seva(service) rendered, without any desire to placate ones’ ego and with only the well-being of others in view, it is possible to cleanse the consciousness and have the Aathma revealed.” Baba.(Thought for the day. 15.10.2002).

Blog Entries
    See how deep ‘it’ has been forced down and become venerable to negative forces! But it is only our misconception to ‘see’ it as distinct from our mind-intellect-wisdom or from our body even! As the entire universe is permeated by the Mind and Conscious, wisdom or intellect is not separate or identical from it (mind). The universe is the ‘conception’ of the Cosmic-Mind, and individual mind is no different or distinct from it. The mind is very subtle entity and conscious that permeates it, is crystal clear. Only later impressions/projections cast shadows of our vasanas (desires arising because of the aforementioned negative forces i.e. tendencies) and create muddy mirages, which we classify as gross-conscious. As soon as the grossness is sieved, only pure-consciousness remains. There is no universal panacea for removal of gross/muddy elements from our conscious, as each individual mind reflects distinct levels of intellect/conscious, which is according to the professions and types of lives they are exposed to. That is why our ancients prescribed different methods, viz., KaramyogRajyog,Bhakthiyog, Thyaagyog, and Jnaanyog, (Action,Passion,Devotion,Detachment,Wisdom) each catering to distinct inclinations of the sadhak(seeker), who are engaged in the pursuits of Reality. These paths are inter-dependent and complimentary. In fact these are the elevations, connoting the states of mind. The tools applied for the successive attainment of every path, are invariably the five fundamental values, viz., Truth, Righteousness, Love, Peace and Non-violence (Sathya, Dharam, Shanthi, Prem, Ahimsa). Unless these are adhered to, and made part of human lives, forget about God or His realisation! These are the intrinsic disciplines of human nature, as hunger and thirst are body’s nature (dharm).
    By talking about sieving or removal of gross/muddy materials (thoughts/vasanas) from the mind, does not imply their physical banishment; but by ‘knowing’ their relevance vis-à-vis Truth. Truth is the fundamental requirement of the sadhak. It is the inherent quality of consciousness, but being not aware, it remains dormant. As the scientists are interested only in unraveling mysteries of physical world, the spiritualists are engaged in the quest of its Creator! That is why anything that is ephemeral is, irrelevant to the latter. The gross mind representing only the knowledge of gross/material world, which is ever changing, ever progressive; hence is not relevant! The only ‘thing’, according to the spiritualist, which is not subject to change and hence is permanent is—Truth: one amongst many attributes ascribed to God/Reality.
    According to SPECT scanning, this fact came to light; while the subjects were engaged in deep meditation; their gross-mind was subdued/asleep, and a ‘feeling’ of universal-consciousness was ‘experienced’. Here another doubt arises, as to why the ephemeral world or Nature is considered as ‘untrue/unreal’ by the spiritualist, and truth is taken as the only reality?
    The reality of each subject or its substance is known only by its innate nature. The Creation as well as its creations, is the manifestation of the Grand-Design; according to which each object is placed—by projection, at a predetermined place, clime and circumstances. The truth of their existence is relative, as each one is undergoing through constant change and transforming into another substance. Because it is the law of Nature: Evolution is its fundamental nature. So the reality of each material object is relative to its ‘temporary’ existence, in the material form. While the nature of consciousness is eternal, the reality/truth of Creation is relative, and the Consciousness that permeates it is eternal.

Blog Entries
    Like the water of the well has to be clear, to ‘see’ its bottom, mind has also to be clear, i.e., in its original state, to be able to ‘see’ Reality or Self, through its clear and pure reflectors. Minds’ reflectors are its three tier composition of the Conscious, viz., gross-conscious, intelligence and wisdom. Like the muddy surface of the well’s water, mind’s tainted conscious, as the result of external factors, does not act as good ‘conductor’ to have direct ‘experience/glimpse’ of the Self. The Self is not something different from mind. Mind in its pure form is, the Supra-Consciousness. Actually what we ‘see’ in the depth of the well? The bottom, through whose ‘pores’ water seeps out to make the well’s water. Water comes from the invisible source of ‘water’! What is the reality of water? The water itself! Any object/entity’s reality is in it (self), which is its own innate nature. The innate nature of Nature in not in its qualities of, Creation-Sustenance-Dissolution, but in its own ‘reality: That all is Brahman—“Aham Brahman Asmi” (Iam Brahman/Great Saying/Mahaavak). If we seek to ‘know’ our own reality, it is not buried in the principle of the universe, but is in us—our own ‘self’. As the source of intelligence is Intelligence, similarly, the source of reality is Reality itself.
    The reality in the case of Self is, the element of its own quality of ‘awareness’. The end of knowledge is wisdom; deepest bottom of mind. The purity of minds’ reflections viz., gross-conscious, intelligence and wisdom, leads it (mind) to its own reality. Its state of purity leads it to its own realisation—its own awareness. The pure intelligence or logic does not fill the mind with the totality of knowledge of Brahmand/Cosmos; on the contrary this cleanses it of gross-knowledge and establishes itself in its own reality—pure-consciousness i.e., C-I-C. Mind’s components are its tools of manifestation. In pure state it is C-I-C. The element of creation/creativity manifests only after it ‘will’ to ‘activate’ the seed of gross conscious that has in it the ‘intelligence/memory’ of Creation. The transformation of pure-consciousness into gross-conscious is the beginning of evolution.
    It is often assumed, there is a second ‘agency’ that activates the Original-Seed, putting in process the Creation drama. But when the Seed grows into Creation, it subsumes itself into its manifestations! In Nature, no seed leaves behind even its symbolic elements of identity, but invariably merges/subsumes itself into its creations. But the ‘force’ that evolves it into full bloom or when ‘it’ retracts (Big-Crunch/Prahlah/Dissolution) into its original condition, is the ‘factor’ that is the topic of the wise and the scholars. This factor or mystery shrouds their minds and the simple fact of ‘its’ reality becomes exaggerated disillusion.
    Let us understand the basic principle of the Supreme-Intelligence: Whereas its manifestation, Creation, is engaged in the evolution of ascendancy, Its own reality has regressed in the anti-evolution (i.e. devolution.)
    Matter, the creation of Intelligence, evolves from gross to human fineness: Its (Intelligence) direct ‘representation/agency’—basic values, the qualities of mind—has degenerated to its lowest ebb in the human beings! Its gradual downslide transition, from Sathvic, Rajo to Thamas (qualities and dispositions of Prakrithi (Nature) or Maaya=its transient nature) reflects correspondingly in the cycle of time, Yugas (Sathyug, Kretha’Dwappar, Kaliyug); i.e., from highest quality of life of Dharma (righteousness) to being bogged down to the baser qualities, is in direct contrast to the material progress. It is an un-natural development, whose consequences are being borne by the relentless onslaught of natural calamities and self-destructive forces unleashed on humanity, because of the down-slide in the application of human-intelligence.

Blog Entries
    Matter, the creation of Intelligence, evolves from gross to human fineness: Its (Intelligence) direct ‘representation/agency’—basic values, the qualities of mind—has degenerated to its lowest ebb in the human beings! Its gradual downslide transition, from Sathvic, Rajo to Thamas (Truth-Passion-Slothqualities and dispositions of Prakrith (Nature) or Maaya(illusion)=its transient nature) reflects correspondingly in the cycle of time, Yugas (Sathyug, Kretha’Dwappar, Kaliyug); i.e., from highest quality of life of Dharma (righteousness) to being bogged down to the baser qualities, is in direct contrast to the material progress. It is an unnatural development, whose consequences are being borne by the relentless onslaught of natural calamities and self-destructive forces unleashed on humanity, because of the down-slide in the application of human-intelligence.
    Negative tendency is not the quality of mind, as the mind in its normal state is devoid of either negative or positive tendencies. The primeval cause of Creation and the resultant sequence of sustenance and dissolution, do not project from a sanguine, calm, normal or passive Mind. The human mind too, in its state of equilibrium is not susceptible to any kind of activity. Even its activities like thinking, creativity, self-enquiry—which are wrongly assumed as its qualities—arise because of super-imposition of the element of ignorance, which is referred to as Maaya/illusion by the religionists. Mind, in its normal condition is in its hyper-sensitive state, what we call as Saajag (Aware) or the super-conscious state. It is only when it manifests its projection—Nature, does it get involved in creative activities. As soon as it ‘activates’ or the Conscious activates it, the cycle of Creation-Sustenance-Dissolution begins automatically. Only thereafter its projection as gross-conscious is tooled with later qualities, not its original state. Any element, however pure, unless involved in activity, i.e., replication, creation, transmigration, transmutation etc., remains devoid of any ‘quality’. Qualities (Gunas) are the characteristics of an activity, creation and their consequential projections. Activity is caused by energy. The Creation is result of energy. No energy; no creation! The energy is not some latent force that keeps dormant and might re-activate at a given time! It has no cause, traceable in the ephemeral world! On the contrary if it is withdrawn, the Creation collapses in Big-Crunch. The mind too is passive without it. The creations, including the elements are inert or become obsolete without it. In Supra-Conscious too, energy is not self-created. It is the Divine-force that designates itself as so. Without it the individual (Jeevi) mind is inert and passive. It is the Self (Aathma) that puts its consciousness in it and makes it conscious (Saajag).

Blog Entries
    Here a very relevant query arises; whether the subtle aspect of energy/matter and its power of generation/duplication/replication, is conscious! Any entity, which possesses all the three states of consciousness, is entitled to attain to its ultimate heights—that is its origin. It is only the human being, who is embodied with its multiple phases and is thus capable of attaining its acme of C-I-C/Supreme Intelligence. And anyone who has ‘known’ its reality is the Enlightened/Illuminated/Self—A realised/divine conscious soul. He automatically becomes free of the three fundaments of Nature, viz. Creation-Sustenance-Dissolution. This is so; because in reaching this state, he has transcended his two other lower (gross) states of consciousness. As the ephemeral world owes its creation to energy, which is subject to the phenomena of natural laws; but those elements/forces which come under the ambit of Divinity or Its forces are free of the evolutionary cycles. Energy creates, whereas ‘divine-force’ is eternal—Sath-Chith-Anandh (Being-Awareness-Bliss), Sathyam-Shivam-Sundaram. Laws of Nature are phenomenal; laws of Divine are eternal.
    It is only the energy, in its replicate form that activates the force of Creation. In contrast, Divine-force does not manifest, nor is Its nature to create: It is and Is—Since eternity It is in infinite, Sath-Chith-Anandh—stateless state of state. Whereas any element, however subtle, is governed by natural laws! Divinity is not subject to any law, even of Its own making. All creations are subject to the laws of ephemeral world, even the subtlest of the particle is bound to the inscrutable cycle of C-S-D. Whatever creates is also the created one! All creations in their unmanifest states are in the form of intelligence. It is the intelligence that projects as seed in the mind and sprouts as action/energy/thought.
    In case ‘Divinity’ does not manifest and is not subjected to any law, then should it not be logical to assume that It is identical (separate) to Nature! The fact is that as the creations subsume in Intelligence, the mind too subsumes in Divinity, shall not satisfy the intellectual query of the seekers! That the Nature is the reflection (subtle body) of Divinity shall also be viewed in the same manner!
    The individual mind and the conscious, seemingly, come embodied in the bodies: If the two are inherited substance, how they are related or get sustenance from the cosmic-mind and the Cosmic-Consciousness?
    Intelligence, from its superlative state has assumed an embodied state. From its stateless, free existence, it assumes itself physical body. Supreme Intelligence (consciousness) has no form, no conditioning or subjectivity. But in body conscious, it has form and qualities and is subject to birth and death, whose reflection in the human mind projects as the pairs of negative-positive tendencies: Whereas its true replication should have been, its pure reflection. But we see its transformation as human intellect-conscious-mind. But it is their subtle reflections which taint their already devolved states: Conscious has its thinking, the mind its (day) dreaming and intellect its imagination! Imagination, dreaming and thinking are the most delusive reflections and images; are always true and more pronounced replicates. The conscious fields are not complete in themselves, as the ‘knowledge’ they represent/support in each phase is not complete. Human mind, in its (conscious) states is minimally utilized or activated.
    Last edited by little-self; 08-02-2018 at 01:37 AM.

Blog Entries
    As we unfold the levels of our conscious, it is revealed: though it gets purer and purer, its reflection is not its true representation at the evolved levels. We know intelligence does not create, only its reflectors (devolved conscious) become prey to the mind. That Intelligence does not duplicate, in exactitude, in its replicates! As we go deeper, we discover, Intelligence does not even duplicate! It is the sustenance force, not the creative One. Being all pervasive, all permeating, it exists in all its glory; only the embodiments are not comparably ‘structured’. Or It reveals Itself only to the extent of potentiality of the subjects/shells, it is embodied in. Therefore it is the evolution of matter/material world, not the devolution of the Intelligence.
    The realisation that our reality is (Supreme) Intelligence: There is not an iota of doubt that the intelligence (intellect) in us is the same Intelligence! Theoretically this is a simple statement, but its conviction (awareness) takes many lives Sadhna (self-enquiry). As soon as this realisation dawns, the results are wonderful—beyond description. One simply becomes free, whole and complete! He simply accepts the ‘being’ of the creations of the ephemeral world as normal (natural). We are, so we are! Nature is, so Nature is! One becomes aware of their (creations) ‘existence’; meaning, we do not relate our-self with them. We do not see them from our point of view (intellect). By accepting them is, by knowing them. We learn about a ‘thing’ only when we have complete knowledge of it. Having ‘knowledge’ of the ‘thing’ is, having complete awareness of that ‘thing’. Meaning, the substance is more important than the projection. Our substance is not the gross conscious, nor the mind, nor the intellect: these are merely the data-bank of the phenomenal worlds’ knowledge that our senses have been able to gather. Knowing or becoming aware of this fact, automatically puts the observing ‘agency’ at the higher level. That is, we become aware of our limited minds’ sphere of knowledge. This fact is known, when our intellect stops posing as mind and retains its original state, that of intelligence. Similarly the human intelligence—activated conscious-(discriminated) knowledge, having realised its limit, or becoming aware of this very fact, puts it at its higher pedestal of Cosmic-Consciousness. The state, if it can be called that (!) at that moment, is of ‘complete’ universal-awareness! Of freedom and bliss: There is constant ‘feeling’ (experience) of total awareness; no thought, no mind! One is blessed with the persistent ‘feelings’ of unending ecstasy. No subject wants to come down (back) from this ‘experience’. It is the experience of Divinity, there is no doubt about it! All are welcome to the ‘club’ of Divine. One does not have to go places for enrolment. It is within ‘us’. Rather we are It-Self. Anyone who has, even once felt the bliss of this Divine glimpse or experience, he is hooked forever. No other joy would make him happy. One feels so useless, lifeless, limp and empty bag without It. The complete feeling of freedom makes the subject one with Divine. This is not an ‘experience’ of an addict! The l.s. ‘knows’ about that too, having experienced the effects of various drugs. If any one doubts the authenticity of these experiences, then they are not pursuing the journey of spiritualism, hence is not a genuine sadhak/seeker. Then no comment!

Blog Entries
    The l.s. is not narrating a novel or a treatise on philosophy. He also knows about hallucination, fantasising, imagination, day dreaming and about self-induced hypnosis. He knows from firsthand experience with this wily fellow—the mind. He has passed through the rigors of Sadhna, Tapas (rigorous penance) and intense self-enquiry. He learnt at the lotus feet of the masters, scriptures and above all, through personal experiences. He could never become a teacher, but only a sadhak, a seeker and a learner. He cannot preach but can only follow and imbibe the teachings in his personal life. During the last twelve years of his service career, he lived upto the teachings of His Master—by precept and practice. While his colleagues were minting money every year, he lived off his pay. He was surrounded by a corrupt system, but lived a life of an ascetic. He did not make a show of his principles, but presented a personal example of those teachings, without uttering a word about them. Glory be to Him, it all belongs to Him. Why pose or boast, all that there is, all belong to Him. He is the Original-Owner, not us mortals who are transitory tenants.
    The biggest problem of the sadhakis, that he is more like a plunderer. Both face the problem of plenty. Only difference is in the ‘capacity’ of their containers. Whereas the coffers of the plunderer are filled to the brim, still he remains unsatisfied and hungry for more possessions. But on the other hand, the container (body) of a sadhak proves insufficiently equipped to ‘contain’ the ever increasing splendor of the Lord! His midget self gets easily ‘filled’, as thus feels helpless to receive/bear His grace any more. He/she prays for release, whereas the former craves for more years to plunder more and more.
    Even now, the body of the l.s. stands over flowed with constant cascades of bliss! (Incidentally while typing this line, the l.s. was actually in the ‘state’! Glory be unto Him!). Over brimming with joy, I am unable to continue writing—. Allah is great; let all brethren be blessed alike. Amen.
    By ‘accepting’ the ‘Being’ implies, we accept the existence of the object and its substance, as factual. Their existence is not illusory and they are not something else that we cannot see or know. We accept the Supreme-Intelligence that permeates all ‘bodies’ in the cosmos; though, its supporting manifestations might project It differently. The physical bodies we support are as real as Nature and its fundamentals. The body cannot be the mind, intellect and wisdom, or for that matter, Supreme-Intelligence, though it does function within the parameters of the three! The body remains a body, at whatever state it’s subtle and physical level or condition might be! The novice spiritualist jump to illogical conclusions by negating the existence of ‘body’ and its subtle substance as unreal and their ‘fundamentals’ as real. The basic principle of Nature, known so far, is energy. The five elements are its constituents. This is the reality of the naturist and this is incontestable version, as there is no better one at the moment. The body too is the constituents of its subtle elements.
    A car is a car. We sit at its steering and drive it away. Though we know it runs on petrol as its fuel, still we do not know its fundamentals or its inventor. Most of us cannot change its wheels, much less its engine oil. L.s is totally blank about its working and if any fault occurs, he has no choice except to leave it and take a bus ride home. Still he has been at the wheels for over thirty years. Now if the scientists say, it is not the car that he has been driving but the energy, which is the cause of all physical bodies too, but what we apparently see is the car which runs on fuel. What are its components and its original cause of creation, is not going to improve our knowledge and make a mechanic out of us. We are least interested about its designing, engineering and the production part. At the most it is known to some persons that Henry Ford was its founder inventor.
    Let the knowledge of science (Nature) and its inventions thereof, be the subject matter of the scientists, though all are welcome to its knowledge. To a human (body), basic needs and rudimentary understanding of the material environs is enough. That is, every body is functioning within the general laws of the category of life they belong to; is all that is required to be a decent citizen of society. Sermonizing or preaching this lot about high profile fundamentals of Nature and about its evolution, is definitely of least relevance.

Blog Entries
    Let the knowledge of science (Nature) and its inventions thereof, be the subject matter of the scientists, though all are welcome to its knowledge. To a human (body), basic needs and rudimentary understanding of the material environs is enough. That is, every body is functioning within the general laws of the category of life they belong to; is all that is required to be a decent citizen of society. Sermonizing or preaching this lot about high profile fundamental of Nature and about its evolution, is definitely of least relevance.
    The sadhak/seeker must understand, what Reality is, in order to be It! Once one becomes It, there is no ‘being’ (left): Because Reality is; causeless, stateless and even ‘knowledge-less’! It does not have to seek Itself. Neither It manifests nor transmutes. It transcends all that is created, i.e. Nature. An object does not seek itself, but only its reality. But reality is the end all! The knowledge of an object is the object itself, as it is the replicate of its creator!
    Here lies the synch: Replication/duplication/creation is always due to the inducement of the external forces! There can never be activity without the interaction of the elements. An ocean is calm unless disturbed by the external forces. The mind too is calm till senses incite it so. Otherwise how each being would craves for peace, unless it (peace) is one’s normal state! Big-bang would never had happened, if there had been no activity induced in the Original-Seed (Particle). Thus to understand the reality of an object, the forces which help in its creation-sustenance-annihilation have also to be understood, i.e. to be subdued. To understand the Supreme-Intelligence, the intervening factors, viz. intellect, mind, gross conscious and the senses have to be ‘known’ and ‘subdued’ (within their prescribed limits). Because these forces relate to Creation (creative world), whereas Supreme-Intelligence is eternal, hence non-creative! Being more subtle than casual even, It supports no Guna (attribute/quality). Being bereft of qualities, It is non-creative, but not passive. In the material world, the reality of each object is determined by its innate nature, which incidentally or by design is embedded in itself. So the reality of Jagath/Universe is also embedded in itself; which shall be known in due course of time. And the classic discovery would be: It is self-cycled—It is its own ‘creator’!

Blog Entries
    Let the knowledge of science (Nature) and its inventions thereof, be the subject matter of the scientists, though all are welcome to its knowledge. To a human (body), basic needs and rudimentary understanding of the material environs is enough. That is, every body is functioning within the general laws of the category of life they belong to; is all that is required to be a decent citizen of society. Sermonizing or preaching this lot about high profile fundamental of Nature and about its evolution, is definitely of least relevance.
    The sadhak/seeker must understand, what Reality is, in order to be It! Once one becomes It, there is no ‘being’ (left): Because Reality is; causeless, stateless and even ‘knowledge-less’! It does not have to seek Itself. Neither It manifests nor transmutes. It transcends all that is created, i.e. Nature. An object does not seek itself, but only its reality. But reality is the end all! The knowledge of an object is the object itself, as it is the replicate of its creator!
    Here lies the synch: Replication/duplication/creation is always due to the inducement of the external forces! There can never be activity without the interaction of the elements. An ocean is calm unless disturbed by the external forces. The mind too is calm till senses incite it so. Otherwise how each being would craves for peace, unless it (peace) is one’s normal state! Big-bang would never had happened, if there had been no activity induced in the Original-Seed (Particle). Thus to understand the reality of an object, the forces which help in its creation-sustenance-annihilation have also to be understood, i.e. to be subdued. To understand the Supreme-Intelligence, the intervening factors, viz. intellect, mind, gross conscious and the senses have to be ‘known’ and ‘subdued’ (within their prescribed limits). Because these forces relate to Creation (creative world), whereas Supreme-Intelligence is eternal, hence non-creative! Being more subtle than casual even, It supports no Guna (attribute/quality). Being bereft of qualities, It is non-creative, but not passive. In the material world, the reality of each object is determined by its innate nature, which incidentally or by design is embedded in itself. So the reality of Jagath/Universe is also embedded in itself; which shall be known in due course of time. And the classic discovery would be: It is self-cycled—It is its own ‘creator’!

Blog Entries
    repeat post
    Last edited by little-self; 08-30-2018 at 06:18 AM. Reason: repeat post deleted

Blog Entries
    Realisation Of ‘self’
    For the intellectuals it is very simple to know/realise ones’ self. However, it is not that simple to realise it as, in practice, it takes much more time and efforts. Since the intellectuals are totally immersed in (human) intelligence; their intelligence is their self and its realisation, in entirety, depends on the level of enlightenment their ‘self’ is bloomed to! Since they derive their knowledge from the external world, its discriminated dissemination is their source of intelligence! But as we have observed, mere knowledge of the ephemeral world is nothing more than its ‘data’: thus, mere storage of data is not intelligence! We have also ‘seen’, the body is controlled by the senses, and these in turn are controlled by the mind. In the same manner, the master of the mind is the intelligence. However the one factor which is common in all is the conscious. Without conscious none of these is sustainable independently. It is conscious which make them function. Even though its levels might deflect, according to the level it deports, but its intrinsic value remains the same. In fact its quality in all situations does not alter: Neither it decline, nor it increase, only its assumed (projected) embodiment behoove in the manner they are manifested. So even in intelligence it is ‘there’. None of its embodiment could subsume its entity, though all of them lose their own identifications in the next higher level of consciousness.
    Like body, senses and mind, Intelligence is not the faculty of human beings. A mad man is conscious and ‘live’, even if intelligence is withdrawn from him. Similarly if the mind and conscious are withdrawn from the body, it remains still alive. In certain cases, while in meditation, a highly advanced ascetic, even when life’s’ conscious is withdrawn from the body and it remains in suspended animation, still survives. Life, conscious and mind are the faculties of the individual-self; Intelligence is not the ‘element’ of the ephemeral world. Whereas all other faculties are passed on to the individual self, Intelligence is not the inherited substance. The individual intelligence, as stated earlier, is but data of the phenomenal world. Supreme-Intelligence though permeating the Brahmand(cosmos) in all Its splendor, but as soon It enters human body It blooms only to 85 percent of its effulgence. In case It comes in, unattached, unabridged and in full bloom, all beings would be Divine in Awareness. As a result the humanity is 85 percent divine and the remaining 15 percent of him is material substance (matter). So no being however advanced in spirituality can be fully enlightened as Divine.
    That 85percent part of Divinity, in human beings is classified as Aathma(soul) or the individual-Self. (In lower categories of life, Its ‘existence’ is much less—depending on their quality of life). Even the Re-Incarnation of God in human form, acts according to the Dharma/innate nature of the category life they support. Every Prophet, Messenger/Son God, were born, brought up, lived, played their parts in life, and died as human beings. Though they played divine leelas (divine acts/supports or play), but never interfered in Natures’ set up.

Blog Entries
    The distinguishing point between the divinely enlightened soul and the worldly (immersed) beings is their very nomenclatures. The former is Aware of his divinity, whereas the latter is conscious of his worldly being/existence. The former is aware: His innate nature is divine, the latter is conscious of the fact of his being the evolved model of Nature. The common factor in both is the element of ‘awareness’ or ‘conscious’. These two states of consciousness, simply connote the state of intelligence level, to which our present ‘beings’ are exposed to. In humans it is intelligence which determines the level of ‘knowledge’—acquired from external sources—we are aware of. Latent ‘knowledge’ of both, unknown Nature and Divine, is of no import, unless our ‘beings’ become aware of each.
    The consciousness that pervades in its three states viz. awareness, conscious and mind, reflects in evolved forms, according to the quality and capacity of the ‘beings’ it permeates. In fact it never dilutes, transforms or degenerates to the level of gross compositions of the shells/bodies. It is the illusion of the projected bodies, that the Intelligence which is in their ‘possession’ is the original manifestation of the Reality!
    If Intelligence is, indeed, present in its original integrated form in all creations of the objective world and is also not subject to any change, then the intellectuals would not be finding it in varying degrees in different classes of species!
    We see and observe that all living being, including the inert, are conscious, but it is not necessary their awareness of knowledge—that permeates in that conscious—is complete. Even latent knowledge too is stored in the (conscious) mind. Intelligence is that part of knowledge, which becomes ‘aware or activated’. Only activated knowledge is ‘awareness’. It is Supreme-Intelligence which, manifest as well as permeates its creation. Awareness too projects itself in It. Awareness is the quality which makes ‘aware/known’ the elements that are already in existence. So ‘existence’ is embodied in Being (Truth). In Being, Existence manifest.
    What makes us aware of these subtle elements? Every gross element is observed by a higher power, which is more subtle/finer than the observed. The mind is observed with intelligence, but intelligence is observed only by intelligence! It is the composition of all the three qualities, which create, sustain and annihilate its manifestation.
    We find ourselves helpless when we have no answer to basic questions! The reason for this inability also lies within our-selves, the mind, which does not venture beyond its poor moorings. Our knowledge about ourselves vis-à-vis Nature is infinitesimal. Imagine, human brain has not been utilized beyond 7percent of its capacity! The intellectual class is mentally bankrupt to tackle such topics as Truth, Existence, Bliss, or even the least of the bothersome—body-mind-intellect, trilogy. When their known knowledge, whatever its worth, is exhausted, they rush to foggy chasm of nihilism—nothingness! They are faced with big No! How wrong it is to posit: Nothing exists beyond their ignorance. At least they, firstly, should utilize the mind to its optimum level! On the other hand, some venturesome few, when reach their precipice (of knowledge), they unhesitatingly jump into the chasm and probe its dark depths, only to find the Effulgence of enchanting beauty!

Blog Entries
    The distinguishing point between the divinely enlightened soul and the worldly (immersed) beings is their very nomenclatures. The former is Aware of his divinity, whereas the latter is conscious of his worldly being/existence. The former is aware: His innate nature is divine, the latter is conscious of the fact of his being the evolved model of Nature. The common factor in both is the element of ‘awareness’ or ‘conscious’. These two states of consciousness, simply connote the state of intelligence level, to which our present ‘beings’ are exposed to. In humans it is intelligence which determines the level of ‘knowledge’—acquired from external sources—we are aware of. Latent ‘knowledge’ of both, unknown Nature and Divine, is of no import, unless our ‘beings’ become aware of each.
    The consciousness that pervades in its three states viz. awareness, conscious and mind, reflects in evolved forms, according to the quality and capacity of the ‘beings’ it permeates. In fact it never dilutes, transforms or degenerates to the level of gross compositions of the shells/bodies. It is the illusion of the projected bodies, that the Intelligence which is in their ‘possession’ is the original manifestation of the Reality!
    If Intelligence is, indeed, present in its original integrated form in all creations of the objective world and is also not subject to any change, then the intellectuals would not be finding it in varying degrees in different classes of species!
    We see and observe that all living being, including the inert, are conscious, but it is not necessary their awareness of knowledge—that permeates in that conscious—is complete. Even latent knowledge too is stored in the (conscious) mind. Intelligence is that part of knowledge, which becomes ‘aware or activated’. Only activated knowledge is ‘awareness’. It is Supreme-Intelligence which, manifest as well as permeates its creation. Awareness too projects itself in It. Awareness is the quality which makes ‘aware/known’ the elements that are already in existence. So ‘existence’ is embodied in Being (Truth). In Being, Existence manifest.
    What makes us aware of these subtle elements? Every gross element is observed by a higher power, which is more subtle/finer than the observed. The mind is observed with intelligence, but intelligence is observed only by intelligence! It is the composition of all the three qualities, which create, sustain and annihilate its manifestation.
    We find ourselves helpless when we have no answer to basic questions! The reason for this inability also lies within our-selves, the mind, which does not venture beyond its poor moorings. Our knowledge about ourselves vis-à-vis Nature is infinitesimal. Imagine, human brain has not been utilized beyond 7percent of its capacity! The intellectual class is mentally bankrupt to tackle such topics as Truth, Existence, Bliss, or even the least of the bothersome—body-mind-intellect, trilogy. When their known knowledge, whatever its worth, is exhausted, they rush to foggy chasm of nihilism—nothingness! They are faced with big No! How wrong it is to posit: Nothing exists beyond their ignorance. At least they, firstly, should utilize the mind to its optimum level! On the other hand, some venturesome few, when reach their precipice (of knowledge), they unhesitatingly jump into the chasm and probe its dark depths, only to find the Effulgence of enchanting beauty!