Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: The Search Within

Gyes, use this site where you can read more interesting information about books and also you can find more interesting facts about everything https://blablawriting.com/books

Gyes,enough of acquired knowledge! Since 1981 ls is trying to de-hoard whatever useless junk he 'acquired/collected in his tiny brain! his learning part is over, now is the time to relax& enjoy the joy of his inner-self--which is an ocean of bliss! he has found his hearth& wish the same for all of u buddies!Go to some good library there is a lot more collection of books: Not only of books but you would be in the company of old masters---the real connoisseur of literature---rather the creator of literature----! when ls was in late teens his favorites were Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Freud, Hemingway, Max Mauler, Hugo, Schopenhauer, Haggard,& dozens more! His nursery lullabies songs were over when still in infancy---of youth!Moreover he ever was/is is a learner not a (?)! Be happy in life.love&regards.
    PS. if u really are interested in real education then read Upanishads, Gita& Brahramsutra& if u practice a fraction of what they teach ur life will be blessed not for yur self but for all of those who gather around u!
    Last edited by little-self; 04-13-2018 at 08:41 PM.
    The more i learn more i become aware of my ignorance
    Awareness of ignorance is wisdom

To understand the phenomenon of mind, let us have a peep at its different aspects. At gross level, i.e., at body level its self is the mind (in miniature form). At subtle level, it is intelligence, and at wisdom level it is the ‘conscience’. When these three have been transcended, it is Aathma—Self (Soul). We see, right up to conscience level, there is no direct involvement of the soul. While mind works itself at physical level and its intellectual sphere is the physical sciences, there is no place for God/Divinity or Soul, in its scheme of things. The moment it transcends its boundaries of physical barriers, i.e. material sciences, it finds its true identity, which is universal in nature. This fact has been confirmed by the SPECT scanning tests, that as soon as the physical mind (self/Aham) goes to sleep in deep meditation, the subject starts experiencing universal Consciousness. That the mind is cosmic in nature and this fact can be established, without the rigmarole of the religionists, is a common knowledge shared by all the serious seekers of Vedhaanthik ‘knowledge’. All yogic powers, which were, once, considered to be within the domains of the religionist and so jealously guarded by them, are in fact, just the resultant effects of the subtle forces of the mind.
    The mind is the manifestation of the Constant-Integrated-Consciousness—Intelligence. The entire Nature is in constant flux, in accord to the Grand-Design, contained in the original Seed (Particle). A seed becomes the full-fledged tree: a single Particle becomes the Brahmand (cosmos)! The Intelligence activates the latent memory in them and energizes them to evolve. The mind is the latent memory in the seed; Intelligence is the Awareness/consciousness that manifests into subtle matter—the Mind. The mind, both individual and universal is, in the form of subtle matter. And matter is composed of particles. That is why any ‘Sankalp’, desire willed by an ascetic is immediately fulfilled. The Cosmic-Intelligence works out its grand Design of manifestation of Nature, by projecting the subtle matter. The mind is the memory of the grand Design, stored in the form of subtle matter (particles). As a result, the phenomenal world of material objects, which takes shape automatically and go through the evolutionary process—according to the Plan. Marvelous Nature of dazzling colors, come into forms, sustains for some time, only to dissolve later. Who is giving shapes to billions of galaxies of stars, planets and other heavenly bodies? Not the gravitation or dimensional forces, as these were not there, when Existence came into ‘being’! Who is creating life on earth? It is the Cosmic-Mind, the ‘Sankalp-Shakthi’ (Will-Power) of Intelligence that is working out the Grand-Design of Nature into this wonderful ephemeral world. The cosmic-mind contains in it the photo copy of the Grand-Design, which is stored in it in the form of subtle matter. It unfolds its designs in gradual phases. As and when its subtlest nuances are unfolded, whenever it wills, a new panorama of galaxies projects as the bodies of subtle mass! Similarly the individual mind too, is endowed with same memory and the same ‘Sankalp-Shakthi’ which it can discharge at will and project the discharged subtle matter into desired formations.
    Sage Pathanjali made a science of this subject, through whose practice one could gain control over Nature. To illustrate this point, it would be pertinent to quote below the case of a western subject, recently on tour to India. The following news appeared in ‘The Tribune’ (Chandigarh ) of 13 Feb. 2002:
    Ahemdabad. Eating light “will never be the same again. A new age guru from Australia is here to teach people how to survive on no food but light. Jasmuheen (46) formerly Elen Greve, an Australian computer programmer and financial consultant, claims that she has been leading a life sans food for almost a decade. She is at present touring the country teaching Indians the secrets of Yoga and Vedas.” I have used my body as a laboratory to learn this ancient art of living”, she said. UNI
    The above ‘kirya’ (exercise/act) of mind, by a novice, that too not from any Eastern country is news for the ‘Convented converts’. Strangely this sensational news found a very brief spot on the 5th page. Imagine the powers of an adept Yogi, who is the master of this Vidhya (education) like Pathanjali! Without stretching the subject any further, it is safe to assume, our mind is not merely the bundle of ideas/thoughts; it has enormous potentialities! Only a sadhak(sseker) is needed to explore them!
    The more i learn more i become aware of my ignorance
    Awareness of ignorance is wisdom

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011