Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: The Search Within

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by little-self View Post
    Many more of such innovations would ultimately lay the foundation of artificially engineered world peopled with artificial life!
    I don't think this will happen, however, your discussion of consciousness goes in the right direction of emphasizing consciousness rather than unconscious matter.

People who promote artificial intelligence assume there are two valid positions: (1) strong AI where the machines are really conscious or (2) weak AI where the machines look like they are conscious to us. This is the final, cornered position left for materialism: prove that everything is a reductionist machine by building an AI that is "conscious". Logically (see Godel's incompleteness theorem) and philosophically (see Searle's Chinese room argument), this project has already been invalidated.

There is a third view that I expect most people will increasingly take as they get used to cars driving themselves and unmanned space exploration: (3) no AI. This is where people use their smart phones and neural-network feedback apps to do useful work knowing there is only a program and not some internal consciousness driving it. The consciousness telling our machines what to do will be our consciousness not their own.
    Last edited by YesNo; 03-16-2017 at 11:55 AM.

Blog Entries
    The silicon chip can produce logic but not creativity. Only conscious Self (life-principle) is capable of producing conscious. Intuition and commonsense cannot be in the preview of computer. Emotions are at the core of conscious, whose ideal reflector is the body. The scientists are yet to locate its (conscious) center, although electrical impulses—which come in the science field—are their carrier frequencies. To have their feelings (experiences), brain and body are the appropriate medium. Though conscious is there in inert too, but its fructifying elements—creativity, self-enlightenment—and finally their merging in their own effulgent Self, is only possible in human body.
    The beauty of human body is that not only its each cell is not only conscious, live and creative, but is also possessed with the capability to extend (evolve) itself like the particle, unto a full-fledged biological world. As the material world is the creation of ‘particle’, biological world is the creation of cell! The cell is the organic form of the particle. So localization of conscious centre in human body is like locating conscious in space! Each and every cell, as well as particle is conscious. All are inter-connected with electrical impulses, but each element in Nature, like a limb in the body, reflects its own ‘local’ memory. Like the total mass of a galaxy is linked with a black hole, nerve centers in the body are linked to the brain. The central point in human body is the spiritual heart, as is the black hole in a galaxy—the centre of gravity. The core of spirituality is Divine-Principle, as magnetic energy is at the core of black holes!
    If these two centers of matter i.e. Existence and life (Being), are compacted in ‘human beings’, this hypothesis is unacceptable to the scientific faculty, as they lack the knowledge of an all important subject—spirituality, the subject which enlightens the system that transmutes the inorganic into organic. This is the core of human ingenuity, which has baffled the limited human intelligence. Though the scope of human intelligence is as vast, as the vast cosmos it permeate into, but its activation (enlightenment) is determined by the conscious (knowledge) it is exposed to!
    The more i learn more i become aware of my ignorance
    Awareness of ignorance is wisdom

Your getting into realms of fantasy again most of the cells in the human body are not human , they have evolved with us.
    We are products of special selection not Lords of Creation however much we may wish to be.

Blog Entries
    Acceptance of conscious in particle and its further transmutation into organic, is considered, the part of evolution’s process. However in the meanwhile, when this process is still in the formative stage—hence incomplete—and a ‘role-model’ of human perfection appears in a diminutive human form, who seems to possess all the powers/qualities of Nature and its Creator, the scientific mind rattles in disbelief and negativism! Because it is not in their books! This is the only subject or an object, which instantly and simultaneously invites both ridicule and reverence.
    Human incarnation from inorganic to organic is acceptable, but God’s Incarnation in human form (organic) is not acceptable! How ridiculous!
    Each particle is complete unto itself and when it duplicates, its ‘parts’ inherits the qualities of its originator—the Whole. It is same as in the case of a cell. The visible diversity in the various categories of particles and cells, is in their level of activation of conscious (-ness) —the state of evolution! In very rare cases, a perfectly activated cell—in ‘Whom’ is embodied the conscious of the both; that of a particle and the cell—it produces its replicate in human form! The scientist fraternity fails to acknowledge this wonder. Because they have been taught: Conscious reveals only in graded form, i.e., the unfolding of conscious knowledge (of Nature) is through the slow process of evolution!
    Can human ingenuity produce such an ‘entity’? Yes, it is a logical possibility! As the knowledge continues to grow, since the age of three, the brain continues to grow also the connections of those cells which belong to each subject under the sky. The data-bank of the genius is the envy of all. But as told earlier, no brain has used more than seven percent of its intelligence. Now let us be optimistic by supposing; there might be a ‘chance’ conjunction of all the cells and their connections—that brain would be the perfect replicate of Nature! Stretch the imagination further and suppose that brain’s capacity is fully utilized and that specimen of man, who is fully conscious of the total knowledge of the Nature—he would be the human answer to God’s Incarnation!
    The Constant-Integrated-Consciousness, which is the total sum of intelligence in Nature, has no beginning, no end! It simply is there. The creation of ephemeral world projects in Consciousness, on the basis of its memories, which are always involved in the cycle of Big-Crunch and Big-Bang, i.e. annihilation and creation of matter. The memory of the cosmos is, either latent in the Original Seed or its existence is potent in Its creations. The Intelligence which is the cause of Creation—as well its creations—is the same which is stored in human minds and creates its own field of consciousness, in direct proportion to the knowledge received through the medium of senses or from other sources (interstellar bodies etc)—not yet known. When the total knowledge of Nature is transferred to human brain, which it is capable of storing, and it is conscious of this knowledge also—it transforms into Intelligence. As there is no difference between the two—external and internal, the conscious level of human beings—with its totality of knowledge-conscious-mind transforms itself into C-I-C. And if Intelligence in Nature has the power to create itself—as is the case, then why not the same Intelligence in human being—which is stored in it in exact form—be able to create Nature! Provided, of course, ‘That’ human ‘Being’ is the one, who is fully conscious of the Totality of Nature and the Consciousness!
    But this is a far from a practical eventuality, as human race has been able to utilize only a fraction of its brain, that too in a very rare cases!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by little-self View Post
    The silicon chip can produce logic but not creativity. Only conscious Self (life-principle) is capable of producing conscious. Intuition and commonsense cannot be in the preview of computer. Emotions are at the core of conscious, whose ideal reflector is the body. The scientists are yet to locate its (conscious) center, although electrical impulses—which come in the science field—are their carrier frequencies. To have their feelings (experiences), brain and body are the appropriate medium. Though conscious is there in inert too, but its fructifying elements—creativity, self-enlightenment—and finally their merging in their own effulgent Self, is only possible in human body.
    The beauty of human body is that not only its each cell is not only conscious, live and creative, but is also possessed with the capability to extend (evolve) itself like the particle, unto a full-fledged biological world. As the material world is the creation of ‘particle’, biological world is the creation of cell! The cell is the organic form of the particle. So localization of conscious centre in human body is like locating conscious in space! Each and every cell, as well as particle is conscious. All are inter-connected with electrical impulses, but each element in Nature, like a limb in the body, reflects its own ‘local’ memory. Like the total mass of a galaxy is linked with a black hole, nerve centers in the body are linked to the brain. The central point in human body is the spiritual heart, as is the black hole in a galaxy—the centre of gravity. The core of spirituality is Divine-Principle, as magnetic energy is at the core of black holes!
    If these two centers of matter i.e. Existence and life (Being), are compacted in ‘human beings’, this hypothesis is unacceptable to the scientific faculty, as they lack the knowledge of an all important subject—spirituality, the subject which enlightens the system that transmutes the inorganic into organic. This is the core of human ingenuity, which has baffled the limited human intelligence. Though the scope of human intelligence is as vast, as the vast cosmos it permeate into, but its activation (enlightenment) is determined by the conscious (knowledge) it is exposed to!
    I like the idea of the human body "locating consciousness in space".

However, I don't trust metaphors such as the following "All are inter-connected with electrical impulses". I think we need to move away from individual atoms, particles and even human beings toward groups connected not by something believed to be unconscious such as electrical impulses but by a more comprehensive consciousness.

There may not be any "black holes". A black hole is a point of space with no diameter but which has enough mass so that its gravity prevents light from leaving it. On the surface these concepts do not make sense, but they are derived from Einstein's gravitational theory. All that is observed are stars rotating about centers with enough speed that this particular preferred gravitational theory assumes a black hole must be there. Other theories (see John Moffatt) don't need black holes nor dark matter and energy to explain these observations. The existence of these other theories should make us cautious about thinking in terms of objects that may not exist.

The idea that the brain is primary may also be an error. It may well be the heart or some heart-brain combination. I won't go into that unless you are interested, but what it suggests is our metaphors about the "brain" may be leading us astray as well and especially leading astray people who are interested in spirituality and how science supports spirituality.
    Last edited by YesNo; 03-21-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    |It may well be the heart or some heart-brain combination."
    we 'll discuss about 'spiritual-heart' later!

Blog Entries
    What I find interesting is "heart rate coherence" although I have just started looking at it.

Blog Entries
    Then Divine-Incarnation is a myth!
    And God is Born. The physicists, cosmologists and astronauts the world over, have ‘invented’ so many theories about the creation of the Universe: fortunately there are not many takers, so these ‘theories’ have not so for been universally accepted. Some of these are really like nursery fables, not worthy of serious consideration!
    Since nineteen eighties, the cosmologists have been promising that they are on the verge of discovering ToE (Theory of Everything). Their promised dateline, i.e. last millennium’s end has come and gone, but the ultimate of their imagination—ToE is still in fermentation. Mind, this theory had to be entirely based on conjunctions—imagined classic calculations! The biggest lacuna in the science of cosmology is its helpless state of limited sphere within which its scientists are required to work. It is entirely based on mathematical calculations, which cannot stand the test of practical verification. Our own galaxy, which is 100000 light years in diameter, has some 200 billion stars, and it takes the sun to complete its circuit some 225 million years. And there are millions or billions more such milky ways. The mystery of black hole and the gawking missing mass of matter in each galaxy is still to be solved. The classic theory of black hole; that the entire universe, itself, is a black hole and it is the cause as well as the annihilating element of matter, is buying more and more takers. Interstellar, inter-matter distances are so vast and the scale of even light years is proving insignificant to measure their distance from earth or from each other. Now that we have some more reliable instrument for the purpose! The Red-shift too is not a proven method. Cosmology is thus a subject, purely based on unproven theories and has yet to promote itself to laboratory grade. It is still in a dream state to prove its voracity in field, when the sphere of that field is cosmos itself! To fictionalize it further, it is a unique subject, whose antecedents are entirely based on past: For whatever is seen or observed in space has ‘happened’ in past. Even the secret of Nature (creation) lies in past. To understand Creation, scientists are going back in time. But the tool with which they are looking into past, is very insignificant and a very poor performer. Their only method to measure time is light, whose speed is slow, considering the distances involved. By the speed of light, human race shall never be able to unravel the secrets of Creation. Einstein’s theory of relativity, that nothing can travel faster than light, has now been nullified by another German scientist, who has discovered the speed of musical vibrations, five time more than of light. In another significant development, there are encouraging reports that some scientists are working on the possibility of stopping the time and reach its starting point or even going beyond minus zero time. This has opened the backward gates of time and soon we shall be able to travel backward in time!
    Even going through the route of the matter, the birth of the Universe: “at Brookhaven National Laboratory, physicists created ultra dense matter (the hottest, densest matter), similar to conditions, which existed a few millionths of a second after the Big Bang. An atomic nucleus consists of protons and neutrons, which in turn, consist of smaller particles, quarks. Quarks are held together by still another type of particle, gluons. In ordinary matter, it is impossible to pull out an individual quark or gluon. But with hot temperatures and high pressures, physicists theorize, the gluon binding loosen, and the quarks can swim free, melting protons and neutrons into a new state of matter, quark-gluon plasma. Same were the conclusions drawn at CERN, in 2000. but the international teams performing the experiments (at Brookhaven) stopped short of saying they had created a new state of matter in which protons and neutrons, the building blocks of matter, had dissolved into a soup of smaller particles”(TOI DT.20.6.03, By Kenneth Chang)). What we are forgetting, like the physicists is, matter also dissolves in the ‘Divine-force’ of attraction, a stateless state, where neither energy nor magnetic energy exist!
    Going by the present standards of scientific advancement, the scope of uncovering the secrets of Creation is very bleak. At best there shall be coming (unproven) classical theories; perhaps the much hyped about ToE—only theories based on conjunctions! Till then the secrets of our Creation lies in far distant ‘past’. Whether we live in past or in future, shall only be decided, when the present is discovered conclusively.
    Last edited by little-self; 03-24-2017 at 07:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Our rational mind protests at this preposterous assertion! The scientists would certify the present as ‘live’ because there is life in Nature. But if we happen to go back in time into past, the scenario would be as authentic as it is ‘visible’ to the naked eyes. There is moving mass of galaxies in the space, which is ‘visible’ to the scientific eyes, but in reality, it is the image of past ‘happenings’ which existed in past; perhaps billions of light years ago. What we are trying to find out or chasing, is a mirage!
    But the man has put foot on moon and is probing the depths of other planets and is also reaching out still deeper via other means. If we go back in time, the objects which appear on our computer screens are those which exist in future! As when we target an object in a far off galaxy or on some planet in our own solar family; as a sequel to photo images sent by Hubble or some other objects like the ‘Opportunity’ rover at Mars, but by the time our probing satellite reaches the target planet, or the images sent by them reach us, in all probability the ‘target’ object might have been obliterated and what we find in its place is the future, which came into being after the probe had left the earth or the image had reached. Or does time exist at all! Time is directly related to motion (light), which happens to be the creation of energy. In the critical state of singularity (another theory) time simply does not exist; it stops forever. The state of singularities always occurs either in future (like the singularities of gravitational collapse) or entirely in past (like the big bang).
    From whatever theory we start with viz. quantum, gravity, big bang, black hole, inflationary, matter/antimatter, bubble, string, uncertainty; the final scenario that emerges, is a big void—i.e. Zero! (As the sum total of matter in the universe is Zero) This exactly is the state from where the spiritualists start. They are, thus, the real scientists, and not the religious zealots who make distinctions on the bases of sectarian religions, whose ‘content’ is not universal but confined in the narrow boundaries of their bipartisan theologies.
    The day human memory cells become conscious; its (mind) horizon of enquiry starts expanding. This ‘exposure’ makes it adept in adaptability, perseverance and in process it acquires colossal amount of knowledge of outer worlds. As a result human conscious, without it being aware, gets acclimatized to high dozes of gravitational fields (dimensions). This manifestation projects through high degree of elevation of ‘personal’ consciousness. As the brain is composite units of three billion diverse chemical connections, its power of assimilation is as diverse and encompassing: But despite its enormity, its scope is limited only to the extent it has been ‘exposed’. Meaning; it reacts, reflects and resounds, in accordance to the ‘data’ stored therein. (Of course data increase or decrease as the circumstances warrant). Beyond that its scope is Zero.
    Memory—the mind—proves very insignificant when it encounters the grandeur, the Nature displays, until it is fully conscious and the mind is elevated to its true stature of wisdom!

Blog Entries
    I am not following your arguments. If you have links giving more information that would be helpful.

For example, you wrote, "that nothing can travel faster than light, has now been nullified by another German scientist, who has discovered the speed of musical vibrations, five time more than of light". Could you provide a link giving more information on this?

Blog Entries
    The purpose of education is to remove ignorance. Removal of ignorance is consciousness of knowledge. The object of education, whether it be internal (spiritual) or external (Nature) is one: study of Creation—of Self/Nature. The goal, too, is the same— the Creator.
    The first logical achievement in this direction is the discovery of ‘zero state’. In the spiritual parlance as well as in scientific discipline, zero is equally important and a verifiable fact too. The scientific pursuits lead to the state of singularity, where time stops. In the same manner, the mind also exhausts its knowledge and can reach the same state of zero. As a child does nor have any memory at birth, similarly Creation, at its beginning has no element of time. Time and mind have the same qualities, viz. energy, motion, light, conscious particles (memory storage cells). But mind possesses one additional quality of imagination.
    Do we infer, Nature and mind are two distant entities and are devoid of memory? If Nature and life (beings) are one time affair, then yes! But we have started with a theistic mind-set, therefore believing and ascribing to the ‘theory’ of re-incarnation. We travel back to the beginning of time, traversing shadows of objects which existed in past. Similarly in the pursuit of the Self, by self-enquiry, we travel through the by-lanes of memory chambers of past experiences and at the end, in both cases, there is a big void.
    Reaching the big void, does not mean that zero is the end all! Time and wisdom are not the goals of our search or research. As time is one of the qualities of energy, wisdom too is one of the attributes of the mind. Time is finite like mind. Both relate to the material existence of Nature. As energy is the material cause of Creation/Nature—it cannot be eternal as its cause is finite. Zero is a state of neutrality, not the absence of ‘Existence’. It is neutral point from where energy, motion and time begin. Conscious in cosmos is not memory: Memory is conscious because of it. Therefore mind and memory exist because of Conscious. Conscious, on its own, has no memory. It is the sound, in its three states viz. casual (radiations), subtle (vibration), gross (reaction/resound), which creates forms and images, whose entire bio-data is reflected (stored) in cosmic-conscious particles/memory cells.
    As radiation and vibration have their origin in sound, energy is the cause of matter. Everything, matter, energy or magnetic-energy or sound, have their ‘source’. Only thereafter there a state, which could be described as zero state?
    Our search into the mechanism of material creations, often encounters dead ends of the penultimate state of scientific discoveries. These are only the transitional mental zones, wherein Nature boosts the conceptual levels of the mind. For the genius these dead ends or the transitional zones are the boosters, which reinvigorate the dead/zero zones of the mind and remove the mental blocks, set in due to exhaustion of conscious stored knowledge and had thus stalled further extension of ‘thought’. These mental blocks/transitional zones cannot be described as zero state of mind or matter. At individual level each mind has its limitation. Though knowledge is progressive, but there are always transitional periods, before the next heights of its achievements are attained. The individual minds may have temporary impasse, before their elevation to higher level of enlightenment. But Cosmic-Mind, on the contrary, is always fully integrated. Individual mind is in the process of evolvement but Cosmic-Mind is fully evolved.
    • Then should it be taken, the Cosmic-Mind, does not represent the individual minds, which are still in the process of evolvement, hence incomplete?
    • Why human brain is equipped with a particular number of neurons, with their predetermined capacity of interconnectivity?
    • Who is to decide the efficacy of these statements?
    Obviously it is Nature, which decides the degree of evolution and the extent of its revelation of its multifarious aspects and the designing of its creations, along with the desired tools! It is not that human brain was always equipped with 100 billion neurons. As the extent of its (Nature) evolvement, so the conscious level capacity of its creations is determined! But the level of individual conscious is proportionate to the level of conscious knowledge it is exposed to.
    There are hundreds of disciplines presently, which are further staggered in thousands of branches of knowledge. Each scientist specializes in one branch of a discipline. So his conscious level is limited only to the extent his brain is able to store data of that discipline. His brain would grow only as many connections. His brain has utilized a fraction of its capacity; leaving unutilized a major part of its potential capacity.
    There are still countless facets of Nature, about which we are unaware, but we are happy in our ignorance! This does not mean, Nature has stopped its evolutionary cycle. However infinitesimal our discoveries might be, Nature is always engaged in its cycle of C-S-D. The dazzling scenarios being constantly choreographed by It, are meticulously zeroed in the particles. The entire knowledge of evolution is stored in these tiny particles in the form of radiation, vibration and resounds. So far the physicists have assumed there are 154 types of particles and there may be countless others too, depending on the subtlety of evolution, the depths we have fathomed in the space! Before the split of the ‘Original-Seed’, the conditions were quite ideal, i.e., non-active. Only after its splitting—on account of the activation of the latent energy in it—did the process of Creation, formation of matter and transformation of matter into organism came about in due course of time! Since the Creation, energy, matter and the elements have gone through various stages of permutations, as a result whereof building block evolved into new dimensions and their further permutation created new successive universes. History (memory) of each new universe is ensconced in graded forms, in the succeeding families of particles. Cosmic knowledge is encoded in these groups of particles and sub-particles, each representing important link in the evolution of Nature.

Blog Entries
    Human brain too was evolved by Nature, to accommodate its knowledge in entirety, at each phase of its development. That is why its storage capacity (of memory/neurons etc.) is predetermined. Though individual brain may not be conscious of this enormous knowledge, but it is fully capable to storing, in entirety, the cosmic knowledge transmitted to it via subtle frequencies of radiations. But this data along with the genetically inherited is stored in these neurons, which are more subtle—thereby store only subtle data—than the data received through the senses. The formers don’t establish (grow) inter-connection with those neurons which are storing the data received through the senses. Senses in their gross form are incapable of handling such types of ‘data’, which is very subtle in nature and is also stored in subtle cells. Atmospheric conscious is not the right medium to activate them from their latent state. Only elevated conscious, which has annihilated elements of gross from it, and is without the traces of unwanted negative or even the positive tendencies—the byproduct of the senses—, can reactivate the latent cells after having merged (connected) with them. This state of the mind does not connote, as a whole, the total sum of ephemeral worlds’ intelligence, which hardly comprises one tenth of the total cosmos. It merely represents a fraction of the space, which according to one version of the cosmologists, is still expanding.
    Individual intelligence, even at its peak, is as incomplete as the ephemeral universe. Thus the cosmic-intelligence as is generally perceived, is a misnomer, since it represents only about ten percent of visible space which constituted its mass. Even in the ephemeral world there are areas where matter is absent or non-existent. Or it may be in some other format! Even otherwise, the level to which the human brain has been able to activate the intelligence so far, i.e., the up-to-date knowledge of the physical sciences discovered, is of insignificant dimensions, taking into consideration the enormity of still undiscovered gigantic parts of the Nature! Materially formed universe is but a fraction of Nature, which has revealed only a fraction of its splendor. As the material universe represents but an infinitesimal part of the unfathomable Nature, the knowledge gained thus far—though quite credible—is a mere flash in the cosmic brilliance being radiated by billions of stars and other heavenly bodies. Even that is not enough, since this is but a fraction—of the Totality!
    According to Einstein “energy cannot be created nor can it be destroyed”. But when energy itself starts annihilating the matter, material cosmic ‘bodies’ disintegrate and matter subsumes in infinite space. It goes back, in subtle form, into the gross particle. Disintegration process continues until gross particles fusion into the subtle particles and assuming the casual state, where energy absolves its inherent innate nature and is merged in the Original-Particle, which is the source of Intelligence that pervades in Itself—the Cosmic-Conscious, that once permeated the entire cosmos and the infinite space! Matter, energy, black holes’ state of singularity or whatever that has the potential of creation of those particles, which create matter: cause themselves in that state: that they are devoid of properties which created them. Senses, mind and the transient universe are vested with the self-annihilating qualities, which never allow them to attain to their perfect state of ‘completion/perfection’. They are ever engaged in the cycle of C-S-D. Because these bodies are permeated only with cosmic-intelligence, which limits itself to its sphere, which is the size of a molecular in the infinite space! Cosmic-consciousness is, thus, of very limited scope. Likewise the ‘conscious’ which pervades our atmosphere and our minds is, too of very limited dimensions! Whatsoever has its source from conscious like cosmic material bodies, are subject to change: that is why the diversity it permeates in, reflect diverse degrees of manifested illumination. Thus it becomes apparent that the consciousness that pervades in material worlds is quite different than the vacuum space, which may be full of subtle particles (matter)! The elevated (filtered/refined) conscious of earth’s atmosphere, which is in pure form, i.e., without the adhesives of the worldly attachments, finds its extension in outer space: since its limit has been achieved, it creates shields of its own and cannot opt out of it. That, its elevation is complete: it has achieved its cycle of evolution: and retains its originality within the circle of its illumination and influence. It is the Original-Seed, which is the cause of creation of the universe, in which we inhibit. This universe is one amongst the many, which are still unknown. Still beyond them are those, whose composition may be, of subtle particles and obviously their conscious state would be more elevated than ours! As the state of elevation of consciousness which each category of particle attains, establishes itself in higher and higher ‘conscious’ levels; simultaneously their creative ability (process) declines correspondingly and their nature of duplication too is effected likewise, till the family of particles—the patriarch of their replicates (the gross level particles),which are stationary in nature—establish their identity and sit apart, completely disassociating from the lower families of particles which are engaged in creation/duplication/replication. These particles, like their counterpart, the brain cells, are layered in conscious circles, duly categorized from higher to lower levels of conscious.

Blog Entries
    From the scenario which Nature provides—both seen and unseen—it becomes easily discernible that zero level state of matter-mass-conscious is a myth. Same is the case of mind-intellect-wisdom parallel state of human elevation. Both in material (energy) and spiritual spheres, the optimum level of conscious/elevation attained is, beyond the state of neutrality. The dead end of both the evolutions—of matter and spirituality—where their completion or perfection is attained is not that of salvation and liberation (Moksh or Nirvan) but state of neutrality. This point of neutrality is deciphered in classic adjectives or in high profile pronouncements, which have become the end goals of the prevalent religions, philosophical treatises and logician’s gospels. It is not that, this state does not exist, and no human being or any entity that is part of Nature is not equipped to reach that ‘state’: Because there is no such state available to him!
    In spiritual parlance the state of neutrality is attained when the mind exists no more. As the mind is omnipresent, it roams the cosmos and brings their data to it (individual mind). When there is no material object (ephemeral worlds) in Nature, obviously it ceases to have any existence because its existence depends solely on the existence of the universe/universes.
    In scientific language there is no ‘word’ to describe the state that existed before the Creation. For it the answer is a big No. However this big No can be described, as the state when energy is in inanimate or annihilated state, i.e., when the particles have annihilated each other and there is no more active or conscious particle left in the Nature.
    But even this scenario does not satisfy the rational mind. As the spiritualists are not satisfied with the state of ‘Nirvan’: the physical scientists are not satisfied with ‘No answer’ theory that confronts their researching brain!
    Obviously the cream of geniuses from both the disciplines has been unable to find the state of Zero condition in their respective field of research.
    For the spiritualist, the perfect theory they have propound is, that of Vedhaanth. All others are low standards or lack conviction even among the elevated souls of their own classes. Each religion excepting ‘Vedhaanth philosophy’, takes refuge in the unknown God. Those elevated souls who ‘created’ religions or after whose names these were established, have not left behind ‘convincing’ theories about the ‘existence’ of God, which the general public would easily understand and imbibe. Like the scientists who are trying to find a Unified Theory of Everything, which is supposed to provide answer to all questions relating to the riddle of Creation; the religious masters, neither have left a commonly acceptable theory amongst themselves, nor are they placed on one platform from where could speak in one voice: one theory: one God: and the brotherhood of man. All have told us the ways to control the mind: equal mindedness/equipoise: the resultant state of ‘Nirvan’: which would enable their followers to extricate themselves from the cycle of birth and death and find the ultimate goal of Heaven, Moksh, Salvation etc.—are all but ‘theories’, on whose strength alone none can attain these promised goals!
    But what is salvation, Moksh or for that matter; the most aspired state of “final mergence”? Rosy promises are made in every religion but the deepest depth of their collective wisdom does not lead anyone to the final goal. For the God of each religion is empowered with imaginary powers, which in today’s scientific world are subjected to scorn and joke!
    The highest level of conscious that the spiritualists elevate to—thus discover, in the inner most depths of their Consciousness—was the unparallel wisdom of ‘Vedhaanthik’ truth. According to this philosophy, the entire Jagath (Nature) is Brahman. Brahman is described by ancient seers as, the Universal-One-Soul: Supra-Consciousness: Constant-Integrated-Consciousness. The same universal Soul replicates itself into many and thus leading to diversity in Nature. Each entity in Nature—animate or inanimate—is the manifestation (projection) of the Universal-Soul, thus One! It is the universal soul that duplicates and creates this diversity and ultimately when the seemingly diversity reintegrates after having attained or completed the evolution cycle, all (diversity) merge in the same Universal Soul. All is Brahman. Brahman is the cause of C-S-D. Thus the cause of Creation is—It-Own-Self. That is, it is self-sustainable. To the surprise of the scientists, this theory is almost in agreement to their version. They are also arriving to the conclusion that the cumulative intelligence of the Nature is the cause of Creation. It is energy that ultimately creates matter, intelligence and life. And when it finally starts its backward journey, it disintegrates and subsumes in the eternal black hole. That is; everything comes out of Brahman (energy) and after going through its assumed cycle of sustenance, subsumes in Brahman-Energy (super-dense-magnetic-seed).
    These two are plausible theories and may find common meeting ground/platform some day and complement each other!

Blog Entries
    Zero State/Nihilism. Zero is the bottom point from which the reckoning begins on scales. The scientists have found both sides of the scale. They can reasonably measure the force of gravity and the large scale structure of the universe on scales from few miles to million million million million (1 with twenty-four zeros after it) miles. The general theory of relativity has made it possible. Similarly—according to Quantum Mechanics—as small as a millionth of a millionth of an inch can be measured. However it is a different matter these two theories are inconsistent with each other and endeavors are on to find a quantum theory of gravity that would integrate the both. The scales of the science are trying to reach that state in the history of the universe, when its creative process began. That is; how Creation began: what are its governing laws: from where did it come from: where it is going? If it had a beginning, what were the conditions then? Did time begin with the beginning of the Universe and what is its end? All of these questions relate to the Creation. And with the word Creation, the ‘God’ word automatically intervenes!
    Although there are so many theories about the Creation, still there is a general consensus—so for—about the acceptability of Friedmann’s model, popularly known as “hot big bang model”. As per this model, the size of the universe is supposed to be zero at the time of the Big-Bang. Even though there is so much matter in the universe (1 with eighty zeros after it, particles) —in the regions, which we can observe! Where from this energy came? As negative gravitational energy exactly cancels the positive energy represented by the matter, (the matter in the universe is made out of the positive energy) the total energy of the universe remains zero. As the cause of Creation is supposed to be ‘energy’*, and until its source (origin) is traced, the riddle of Creation will be an unsolved enigma! To know that, the scientist would have to go back to the ‘event’ when It—the episode of Creation—happened! In accepting the fact—the universe had a beginning, which it definitely had—then it should also have the boundary—the end! And to reach that ‘boundary’, the only known tool at our disposal is space time. But space time is like the surface of the earth, with two more dimensions. Though it (surface) is finite, but it has no edge or the boundary. Time factor is too dubious! Till today there is no conclusive proof to distinguish between the imaginary time and the real time. In the case of finite universe—without boundary or singularity—time applied would be ‘imaginary’. The laws of science also do not distinguish between the forward and backward directions of time. In the real time scenario the universe has a beginning and an end. If the universe has ‘existed’ for infinite time, it would have no boundary, it would be self-contained, and subject neither to creation or destruction. It would just ‘BE’. This is an ideal theory the scientists feel at home, as in such --conditions there is hardly any need of ‘God’. But all scientific theories, relating to Creation are just mathematical models, which exist only in imaginations—though they stand to the tests of the day—only to be, later, discarded and replaced with new ones.

Blog Entries
    *It would be of interest to note, ancient Indian ‘thought’ was so deep and revealing, our Seers had discovered this fact ions ago. Just have a look at a Slok from ‘Rig Vedh’:
    “The cosmic energy is the generator of the Universe,
    the embryo of waters, the leader of humans, most virile
    defender of human race, It remains ever illumined by its
    own radiance and It provides sustenance for its beloved
    progeny.” Rig Vedh 3.1.12
    Another revelation for the modern physicist:
    “In the beginning when/There was no before/There was neither being nor Nonbeing/Neither space nor time/Not even the sky beyond/Neither death nor Non-death/No distinction/Between night and day/No protection by anyone/Only shadows/In the absolute dark/Were concealed by shadows/In the ocean of nothingness/That one arose through the power of heat/By its own propulsion/The nameless one, enwrapped in the void/Breathed./And then there was/The Big Bang.
    “Primordial sound in space/Reverberated for how long/No one knows/Speech does not know/Who inspires speech?/The broken silence had/Soothing impact/Slowly and slowly/It all cooled down/Galaxies were formed/In the dark recesses/A milky way crowned by /Suns and the moons/Millions of stars appeared/And amid this ordered chaos/There floated into being/A tiny planet—our earth.
    “The cosmic forces formed/Cyclical patterns/Air water and biospheres/Gave off heat and fumes/Life drew its components/From these elements/Galactic to subatomic/Order replicated itself/Life appeared on earth/Governed by one grand principle/Which embraces/Every living being/Insects, plants, animals/And of course Man/Very terse poem written by genes/As a living organism/The universe came into existence.
    “From blazing Ardor/Cosmic order came riddled with/Light and Rta, the rhythm of order/From thence was born obscure light/And the ocean with its billowing waves/In the river of life/Everything is attuned to everything/Each part inheres the whole/And the whole embraces the parts/All are connected in a very subtle way/All are parts, none is apart…
    “From oceans were born seasons/Patterns emerged…/The same life/Pulsated in butterflies/Circles within circles swirled/And blew apart.
    “Rivers flowed into oceans/And oceans misted into skies/The skies reached down/To touch the earth/And eternity could be glimpsed/In a grain of sand/The universe danced/In the ‘artifice of eternity’/And no body can know/The dancer from the dance/For all is governed by Rta/The rhythm of order. ”
    Is it a poem from Dr.Hawking.s book? ‘Nay my dear Watson’, it is from the ancient scripture Rigvedh (Nassdiya Sukta of canto tenth) translation by Kailash Vajpeyi. http://spirituality.indiatimes.com.
    The Rig Vedh was definitely written/spoken long before any other sacred books of other faiths/religions/philosophies came into being. And this is not a myth! Let the elite ignore, but the ancient Indian ‘thought’ is eternal!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast