Thread: Please help me to correct this writing:

Question Please help me to correct this writing:

Hello,

Please help me to correct this writing:

I'm also passionate about new technologies and innovations, before joining xxx, I was Self-taught Freelance Graphic Designer Over 7 years, therefore I applied for graduate diploma program in networks, web and telecommunication, at the xxxx University, where I have spent a lot of time and effort learning subjects which reflect my preferences and interests such as computer programming, the web development, and subjects in the technological field, I will get my diploma by the end of February.
    I am particularly attracted to Canada for it academic qualifications respected around the world, and also for it Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

in addition I want to improve my English skills, as one of the most important languages in the world, English will help me to form new connections and expand my social network to a global level.
    I chose xxx COLLEGE for Its quality programming, qualified faculty, besides for its help and supportive learning environment that prepares graduates for future success and the ability to make meaningful contributions to the provincial and global economy.
    I believe that this highly interactive and competitive educational model will be very appropriate for me in that it can fully draw out my potential in business management.
    Last edited by maildor; 01-31-2017 at 12:55 PM.

These words don't need to start with a capital letter:

Self-taught
    Over 7 years -- over
    Its quality programming -- its

The foremost thing you have to care about when writing something is to keep the sentences short. Don't create complicated sentences. The first paragraph is a single sentence in this post. Divide the sentences in order to help the readers to understand clearly about your intentions.

The next part is to follow good grammar. Your first sentence "I'm also passionate about new technologies and innovations..." isn't seems to be good for me. You are trying to explain something and it's not at all done.
    Last edited by jesseclow; 02-11-2017 at 01:20 AM.