Thread: Galaxy Doom vs. Milla Jovovich

Galaxy Doom vs. Milla Jovovich

The 18-year-old paranormal prota faces Milla in a mental simulation combat.

Four meters in front of me stands Milla Jovovich, obviously taking me for a ****ing zombie. The cause for that is a mystery to me. I wear a red mini, white boots and black gloves. My complexion is rosy and fresh. I´m even smelling of Moshus. Alright, who knows such a zombie?
    Milla herself looks like in´Ultraviolet´: black mane, red lips, short white jacket, even shorter white belly top and tight white pants. That is, right on.
    The environment is less attractive: a slum in dim light, rotten houses at both sides of the street where we are confronting, and masses of containers in front of the houses overflowing with waste.
    "Pošól na xuj," Milla hisses and makes Ultraviolet-like a blaster grow out of her right palm. Leisurely she aims at me, obviously deeming me worthy of extermination but defenceless.
    "That´s unfair," I exclaim. "I want other garments and a weapon. Moreover, I don´t understand Russian. And I´m a Jovovich-fan."
    Immediately the simulation freezes so that Jovo is petrified to a statue. Only I can move.
    "Firstly," says Brandon in my head," your garments are ok. Secondly, you need no weapon, you are a weapon. Thirdly, she´s said ´**** you´. Fourthly, the real Jovovich is presently shooting the tenth or what sequel of ´Resident Evil´ in California."
    While he´s speaking I come close to Milla. She isn´t small but some centimeters smaller than me, and I´m one-seventy-eight. Her face is worthy of veneration.
    "And fifthly," I respond, "I didn´t yet exercise gun fights. How could I resist such heavy arms?"
    The digital Jovo continues aiming her blaster to nothingness. My fingers run slightly over her hair which is hard as steel.
    "That´s what you´ll practise now," Brandon says. "You know: everything in a simulation is mental, that is, a projection of your mind, of course given a helping hand by our programs. You´re theoretically the master of this simulated world."
    I caress Milla´s ultra-hard bottom.
    "Okey-dokey, so unleash the patootie."
    "I make a reset," he says. "Take care of you."
    I´m back in the showdown position in the middle of the street but Milla has disappeared. There isn´t much time left to be angry at Brandon´s arbitrariness because I get a kick into my back that could stem from an elephant. I fly some meters ahead and glide over the asphalt after hitting the surface.
    "****!" I´m instantly back on my feet and whirl around. In front of me stands Milla with her fist approaching my chin, yet I can easily dodge her straight right.
    "Daj ne seri," she gasps, her brows furiously knitted, and sends her left after.
    This one hits me so severe that I think my nose gets hammered into my brain.
    For one second the world is a black hole.
    Then I find myself some steps from Milla on the floor. I sit upright and grope at my nose which is broken and intensely hurting. At my fingers sticks blood. As I look to Milla she draws her blaster again, this time rapidly.
    From my view the ray is a gleaming point at the muzzle, getting goddamn quickly bigger. I throw myself with all my might sidewards, probably reaching triple the speed of sound or more, since the ray just gets scraped past me so that my mini becomes singed at the waist. Behind me the ray burns sizzingly a break into the asphalt.
    "Pošól na xuj," Milla growls again, looking at me as if not understanding how I could do that.
    "Thanks, but in a twosome it´s more amusing," I reply, tasting blood on my lips. "What about the two of us beauties?"
    I get lissomly on my feet. Well, I´ll be blowed, but it comes to my mind to play my sex card. As Milla directs her piece again towards me I seize my dress with both hands at the décolléte, rip it downwards open, pull it from my body and throw it away.
    Now I´m standing there just in boots and gloves. Milla´s blaster levels at me, however she hesitates to fire and her expression gets softer.
    "You´re beautiful," she says, this time apprehensible for me. "Unfortunately my order is to terminate you."
    Watching her trigger finger I stroll catwalk-like towards her. Two steps before her I turn half circle and stop, posing with my arms elegantly on my hips. Supported by Kate Moss videos I had practised such moves and poses years ago. Naturally it must look funny now with my bleeding nose.
    "Why should we do violence to one another?" I ask with a silky voice, focusing her bent finger. "Why don´t we simply make love?"
    Milla seems to be reasoning what is of course merely accordant with her program, but since I don´t know this program, her decisions are as unpredictable for me as with a real person.
    "Yeah, why not?" she responds, giving me a smile. Would she shoot now it would be too late for an evasive action. Am I guided by foolishness or by intuition? I guess the latter because Milla doesn´t shoot.
    "So put away your gun," I say. "It´s a bit disturbing."
    Milla makes her shooter vanish inside her palm and pulls off jacket and top. Her somehow boyish figure instantly turns me on.
    "Kiss me", I say. Now naked above her belt Milla comes close to me and presses her scarlet painted lips on my bloody ones. The kiss isn´t really hot what is expectable from a digital figure. She bends her head back and fakes enjoyment by expressing rapture and licking my blood from her lips.
    "This," she drawls, "is the kiss of death."
    And like lightning the shooter is back, gazing at me.
    What I´ve anticipated.
    With an upkick which breaks through the sound barrier I hammer the gun out of Milla´s fist so that it shoots up towards the cloudy sky.
    Two hundredths of a second later my right crashes into Milla´s Russian-Serbian superstar olfactory organ and shatters the bone. With her eyes widened she staggers backwards. At this moment a female voice calls out:
    "Hey you ****s!"
    Both of us turn our heads in surprise...
    At the roadside stands Katee Sackhoff, styled like in ´Bionic Woman´ and holding two swords with the hilts pointing at us, one in Milla´s direction, one in mine. The programer must have been a movie freak. Her entrance as an adjutant is an improvisation by Brandon.
    Well, he´s in for a surprise...
    I decide to shorten the show.
    We rush towards Katee in order to be the first to get a sword. Just before reaching her I give Milla a sidekick that throws her off track so that she misses her target and comes unstuck.
    I pull both swords out of Katee´s hands.
    "I love you, Katee," I shout and cut off her head. Thus I get round the risk that she intervenes in the fight. In real life I would have of course asked her for an autograph.
    While her body collapses and her beautiful head rolls over the asphalt I jump towards Milla who is picking up herself from the ground some meters behind Ex-Katee.
    Dang Brandon!
    Just as I take a big swing in the air in order to chop Milla in two parts, the simulation freezes. Everything except me petrifies on the spot. The swords keep simply sticking in the air and get torn out of my fingers. I crash into the halfway raised Milla and tumble on the floor.
    "What´s that for?" I shout.
    "You´re to practise fencing. We reset until Katee´s appearance," Brandon says.
    "Dream on," I say and do something what nobody thinks this could be possible. I take a swing and shatter Milla´s statue with my fist. Her body, harder than hard, becomes pulverized. It first bursts into thousand pieces, then dissolves in a fog, getting invisible after some seconds.
    "What...?" Brandon almost splutters. "How you done this?"
    "No idea."
    I enjoy my triumph.
    "That´s not possible at all," he says. "The program doesn´t allow a frozen figure to be destroyed."
    "What exactly you said about my mastership over the virtual world?" I ask ironically.
    He keeps silent and switches the simulation off.

Last edited by Tammuz; 01-23-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Interesting story. What is a "paranormal prota"? I think it might also be a "simulation"?