Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trouble Accessing LitNet link

A rural part of Sweden, southern Norrland
    I don't think the site is OK, the advanced option still not working, this is the most important part for my posting. If you click Go Advanced, you will see what I mean.

It also does not work, in Sweden at least, for incorporating an earlier post in the post you are currently writing. Other countries seem to make this work alright. So. for example, if in my previous post I hit "reply with quote" it doesn't work!

On the road, but not! Danik 2016's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I donīt know if there is a difference depending from which location you post. There are those intermidiating clouds.

I also very often have problems with the "Go advanced" feature. So often that I have to check out and come back later.

Also Firefox keeps pestering me and trying to abort my log in telling the connection to this site is not safe.

So Iīm reinforcing DWs complaint. Something should be done to improve the informatics of this site.

After all, we all(how many of us are there still?) want to keep the site going.
    "I seemed to have sensed also from an early age that some of my experiences as a reader would change me more as a person than would many an event in the world where I sat and read. "
    Gerald Murnane, Tamarisk Row

Good. Thank you Danik. I support what you write. The administrators of this website might want to keep us informed of what's happening?

Blog Entries
    Urgent!
    Lendo sent me several messages in title format as king for help. He canīt neither post nor open new threads.Only write titles
    "I seemed to have sensed also from an early age that some of my experiences as a reader would change me more as a person than would many an event in the world where I sat and read. "

Blog Entries
    One problem I have had with the site is when I use caret signs in math equations with desiresjab. I get a message saying I am "banned" assuming I am trying to hack the site. So I just make the post avoiding certain characters. And there is also the spam that floods the site every now and then.

If Lendo can't participate that would keep people from posting who would like to.

I use Google Chrome. My only problem with Chrome is it runs out of memory but I get around that by not opening many tabs and restarting it. I have 20 open at the moment.

Blog Entries
    Thatīs my chief concern Yes/No. How much more people may be having posting problems.
    If Lendo had written in English to me I would have repassed his messages to the Admin.
    His messages are short sentences in thread title format, no beginning, no end. That is all he can write at present.

Blog Entries
    That is a problem. I wonder if using Google Chrome would help, but it looks like there is something else going on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123