Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is There A World Banking Conspiracy?

Is There A World Banking Conspiracy?

Is there a world banking conspiracy? If there is one, who is at the top of such a conspiracy?

The questions were too difficult.

Who would be behind a banking conspiracy? Ummm...bankers, eh?

When you control a country's money supply, you control that country, whoever rules, as the original banking Rothschild once said in slightly different words.

The Federal Reserve Bank is not a goverment institution, but named to be associated with the government by the unwary. They are a private consortium of banks under almost zero federal oversight or extensive auditing.

Beyond the fact that central banks love war and turmoil because they get to lend more of a country's own money to itself than at any other time, some billionaire bankers are dreamers, too. After so many decades on the peaks, they know what is best for everyone, for humanity and the globe itself. They form a vision. Not coincidentally, every step of this vision will further enrich them, but nonetheless it is a sincere vision. They know what is best, not just for starving negros in the bush but for middle class plebians of civilized countries everywhere, as well. They form a communal vision of a global future. Others of their dreamers' ilk and social class are easily persuaded to join the billionaire bankers' visionary club. Since the vision is so profitable, it must be right.

What the mega corporation wants is the entire world as its customer base. Behind that, yeah, there was some dreaming once upon a time. The globalization of political institutions now underway is a direct result of the vision of dreamers like Rockefeller and J. P Morgan becoming reality. How many are excited to have Morgan, Rockefeller and Carnegie still living their dreams through them and to be implementing the world order they set in motion for them?

Even Dante foresaw a time of world government. It probably has to come about in our history, if we last long enough. But do you want the world goverment and order of the Morgan's and Rockefeller's coming about? A world government has almost absolute power, and there is no other country to protest its treatment of you on your behalf or to run away to. People can never overthrow a world governemnet, so they have to be careful they get the right world governmet the first time.

Certain other politicians and thinkers have taken up the reins of driving this vehicle and delivering the new world order to the world.

Much of your perspective will come from how you feel about multi-culturalism and culturism in general.

I have a better world vision than the one our global masters are trying desperately to implement. Next time I will outline a superior world order.
    Last edited by desiresjab; 08-25-2016 at 02:21 AM.

So what could our billionaire bankers' visionary club really do? Controlling the world is hard, after all.

After controlling the money supply, which it does through central banking, politicians of proper mindset must be in place at all levels, to actually be in control, and you have to be in control of those politicians, or all you have is a freaking semi-honest system.

Those gentlemen were no dumb, meester. They saw the best way to acheive their ends was to train the politicians at their own think tank, and advertise them as graduates.

Of course The Council On Foreign Relations is not a government entity any more than the Federal reserve system is, even less so. Rich socipaths cannot be expected to wait out the political winds to carry out their ends. They needed to train all important or up and coming politicians in their vision, not just those of one party. That is why politicians as diverse in opinion as Hillary Clinton and Condoleeza Rice are both graduates.

The next important task is to get those people into office where they can pull the puppet strings you have provided them. One of the easiest and cheapest places to use insider influence is in securing cabinet level positions. If you have your man in at least as high as a cabinet member, he can appoint those under him who will spread your infleuence. Thus, the cabinet and lower appointed postions in our government are stuffed full of graduates of this one think tank.
    Last edited by desiresjab; 08-25-2016 at 03:08 AM.

Sure there is a world banking conspiracy. The world is full of people who know what is exactly best for other people. Most new politicians do not run for office to enrich themselves, but because they are idealists. Every profession has its idealists, and why should banking be any different?

Rockefeller and Morgan had a vision. Is it reasonable to assume they didn't? The documents exist to show what that vision was. It involved a little more than trade routes, folks. When they have already bothered to spend the millions to get into office who they wanted, and gotten the appointments they wanted, they do not then fall asleep congratulating themselves, but go about instituting their vision.

We have a government that meddles constantly in the affairs of other nations because it takes that kind of governement to institute the vision of the men in control. Mind control and United Fruit Company go hand in hand. The masses do not complain when things are good for them and they have been convinced by propaganda that their government is out there vigilantly protecting their rights day and night. What is it really protecting?

Why would mega-bankers found an institute for foreign policy in the first place, we must ask ourselves? How does that help the billions of dollars to keep rolling in? Those billions rolling in is always the first part of their plans. To these fellows, no plan would be worth having that did not further enrich them. From their heights, they needn't even soil themselves in the daily arena of politics, which they can control from above. That is what the puppeticians they trained at their institute are for.
    Last edited by desiresjab; 09-07-2016 at 07:29 PM.

How big is this so-called conspiracy that I keep harping on about? It is so big that it usually does not even recognize itself, let alone bear recognition by common others.

No one is in a position to shape and inspire as many young minds as college professors and educators. The like minded from this field have to be fully indoctrinated at the institute too. Some will even teach special courses at the institute. Back home, from their positions they can spread the doctrines meshed with history and poilitics and philosophy to coming generations. No one at the institute presented them in whispers with a conspiracy, so they do not present any kind of conspiracy to their students. The mechanism is subtle.

Captains of industry take many of the courses. These same captains are scouted for presidential appointments as cabinet members and key lower level positions, like college footbal players are scouted for the pros. Top generals and admirals take courses at the institute, or teach them.

The basic three-way revolving door is some cycle of Government and industry and education. When one thinks of the number of underlings supplying support unknowingly to a master conspiracy, that number, though incalculable, is staggering as a thought. Mid level management of any multi-national corporation, graduate students entering the teaching profession, high military personnel, all have been indoctrinated by their superiors. Now, as they go about their business, they may not recognize each other as particiapants in the same broad conspiracy.

Why a conspiracy at all? What is the point? The answer lies in Darwinistic capitalism, not humanism. Too many peoples in the world are still not good, stable customers. This was so in the time of the founding fathers (of CFR), and it is still true today. Think of the billions of poor folk that still do not have a MasterCharge card. Who knows just how much force it will require to get everyone behaving like good customers, what kind of measures and policies wil have to be put in place, which revolutions will have to be quashed or assisted? They will work on it as it comes. Most of us will not even know we are working on it with them.
    Last edited by desiresjab; 09-07-2016 at 08:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    If there are any conspiracies they are subject to social mood or herding that controls them, not deterministically, but like a disposition to prefer to behave one way rather than another. Once social mood becomes negative, assuming a market crash, the central banks will likely be blamed for everything and talk of conspiracies might become very popular, but that, too, would be part of social mood.

Conspiracies have individuals who are working together to manipulate other individuals. Herds are more like groups which contain what some see as individuals.

Blog Entries
    Every thing you say is true (desiresjab) it is an unfair system that works for just enough people to be sustainable and self sustaining. Where I disagree is with the overall conspiracy theory - it doesn't need one. There is no one "in charge" but the system itself. Bankers, financiers, plutocrats etc. may think they are, and indeed can conspire together, but even the biggest and most powerful of them are just replacable parts. If Rockerfeller and Morgan had both been run over by a bus, would anything be different now? The system is too robust because it has evolved, (is evolving) rather than been created. It fulfills essential aspects of human nature, (greed and one-upmanship). Everyone in the system is working for themselves.

One final and very depressing thought: What's the alternative? (and let's not go for the Aleppo option).
    Last edited by prendrelemick; 09-08-2016 at 07:27 AM.
    ay up

On the road, but not! Danik 2016's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We are having a modest bank conspiracy in my countyr right now. The banks are striking for wages improvement.

As for the more general matter, I think the bank problem is a part of a greater problem, the universal economic system. It should changed and adjusted to serve peoples needs, not peoples need be adjusted to serve the economical system. If it ever worked at all it doesn´t do so any more.
    "I seemed to have sensed also from an early age that some of my experiences as a reader would change me more as a person than would many an event in the world where I sat and read. "
    Gerald Murnane, Tamarisk Row

Quote Originally Posted by prendrelemick View Post
    Every thing you say is true (desiresjab) it is an unfair system that works for just enough people to be sustainable and self sustaining. Where I disagree is with the overall conspiracy theory - it doesn't need one. There is no one "in charge" but the system itself. Bankers, financiers, plutocrats etc. may think they are, and indeed can conspire together, but even the biggest and most powerful of them are just replacable parts. If Rockerfeller and Morgan had both been run over by a bus, would anything be different now? The system is too robust because it has evolved, (is evolving) rather than been created. It fulfills essential aspects of human nature, (greed and one-upmanship). Everyone in the system is working for themselves.

One final and very depressing thought: What's the alternative? (and let's not go for the Aleppo option).
    This is a very good post. Yes, the system is quite robust. After a while complex operations take on a life of their own and do not particularly need anyone in charge. Even great manipulators cannot control every event that will spill from their actions. None of them are working on a conspiracy as they go about their business, but doing what has to be done.

Now a man like Morgan would conspire and know he was doing it. Not a lot of moral character in old J.P. What was right for him was right for the world. Those of his class can always use the excuse that their own fortunes are tied intimately to the fates of thousands of middle class employees, and thereby to the fate of the whole country. Before others can do well, they themselves have to be doing well. A very convenient and easy rationalization with elements of truth in it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prendrelemick View Post

Was is the Aleppo option?
    "I seemed to have sensed also from an early age that some of my experiences as a reader would change me more as a person than would many an event in the world where I sat and read. "

Closed
    Or as Gary Johnson put it: "What is Aleppo?"

Blog Entries
    The kind of revolution that ends up killing everyone and destroying everything. Like Aleppo today.

Perhaps The Bitcoin shows what could be done - a world wide democratic medium of exchange as flexible and convienient as official money, but neither created or controlled by a central authority. I thought it interesting how it was attacked/discredited by Government agencies when it began to catch on.
    Last edited by prendrelemick; 09-10-2016 at 08:55 AM.
    ay up

Blog Entries
    Thanks, prendre. As the world is today it is difficult to imagine money/wealth dissociated of power.

Blog Entries
    I don't think bitcoin is backed by anything, but it is an alternative to whatever fiat currency one is currently using. There is something called bitgold (GoldMoney site) that backs deposits with precious metals and can convert deposits into other currencies when withdrawn. I don't have an account with them nor do I have any bitcoins, so I don't have any experience with how it all works. Also, I think precious metals will drop in price, so why buy them now?

Blog Entries
    You are right, Yes/No, whatever species of money they create, must be backed by some real worth in the Nacional Treasure. If that wasn´t so, everyone would be able to fabricate money.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast