Thread: an atheist ask ,which one islam or christianity

an atheist ask ,which one islam or christianity

i'm an atheist, and a long time ago I was feeling there's a void into my soul ,and i was suffering from spiritual vacuum so much all the times, you can't imagine how much I was suffering, because i was not never believe in any religion, and i have never believed in fate, or destiny or in existence of God ,so I've decided and i begun to study a lot and know more about the three main monotheistic religions : Islam, Judaism and Christianity ,so I have found that the teachings and practices of Islam it's true at all, and as well as logical and more real,despite what has been written and what has been said about islam , that muslims are terrorists , and islam is not a religion of peace and islam in violence and hatred , and now i know that that's not true at all , i'm try to give you a brief outline of islam basic beliefs and principles. Unfortunately, the western media often portrays Islam in an erroneous way and creates a picture of rigid and fanatical fundamentalists,Who have lost their way and forsaken the tolerant teachings of Islam who fed instead on alien ideas that have caused damage to islam and to muslims before any religion else and before any people else .
    This is, of course, far from the truth. Islam is a universal religion. It claims to be the true way to God for all peoples, for all time.
    Have you ever asked yourself what is your purpose in life? What is the rationale behind our life? Why do we live in this life?

Card-carrying Medievalist Lokasenna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Call me a mad old cynic, but I strongly suspect you are not an atheist.
    "I should only believe in a God that would know how to dance. And when I saw my devil, I found him serious, thorough, profound, solemn: he was the spirit of gravity- through him all things fall. Not by wrath, but by laughter, do we slay. Come, let us slay the spirit of gravity!" - Nietzsche

Blog Entries
    This is getting a bit annoying. You people really are morons.
    So with the courage of a clown, or a cur, or a kite jerkin tight at it's tether

I'd be more open to Islam if not for the Prophet Muhammad.
    He had sex with girls as young as nine, sex with young boys, and also camels.

I'm a real Atheist; **** Muslims, **** their religion, **** those who tolerate it.

any religion is an antheist itself because it does not care about another religion.
    I suspect if there is a god he or she would be extremely annoyed there is no understanding between one religion to another.
    it may never try
    but when it does it sigh
    it is just that
    good
    it fly

Quote Originally Posted by Iain Sparrow View Post

I'm a real Atheist; **** Muslims, **** their religion, **** those who tolerate it.

No it's just hearsay and slander , to distort the image of Islam and muslims and incitement to religious hatred, against Islam and Muslims , i'm also i was the victim the misuse of the media to distort the image of Islam , so we invite you to read more and investigate Islam.
    Have you ever asked yourself what is your purpose in life? What is the rationale behind our life? Why do we live in this life?

Caddy smells like trees caddy_caddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain Sparrow View Post

thank you cz you made laugh
    from where did u get your information ?
    any reference ?

Voice of Chaos & Anarchy
    In one of the branches of the multiverse, but I don't know which one.
    Blog Entries
    The three religions that claim to be connected with the God of Abraham are all equally valid, that is, not particularly valid at all. Abraham's God was a figure from the pantheon of region, but it is uncertain exactly which God it was (although I have an opinion, but I am saving that for publication). That doesn't make any real difference, because that particular God was only the God of the descendants of Abraham; the rest of the world was of no concern. If you are looking for the truest religion, then you might want to look into the Proto-European Gods and Goddesses, because the later ones were all derivative, including Abraham's god. Or you could look at Zarathrustrianism (Parsee), which predates Judaism by thousands of years and is based on the PIE religion.

Voice of Chaos & Anarchy
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cacian View Post
    any religion is an antheist itself because it does not care about another religion.
    I suspect if there is a god he or she would be extremely annoyed there is no understanding between one religion to another.
    Amen,
    That's just about how the real Gods and Goddesses feel.

Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterL View Post
    Or you could look at Zarathrustrianism (Parsee), which predates Judaism by thousands of years and is based on the PIE religion.
    Sherman: I never heard of that one, Mr Peabody.

Peabody: You never heard of PIE in the sky?

Discordant tuba blast: WUUUUH-WUUUUH

Voice of Chaos & Anarchy
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompey Bum View Post
    Sherman: I never heard of that one, Mr Peabody.

Peabody: You never heard of PIE in the sky?

Discordant tuba blast: WUUUUH-WUUUUH
    Dyeuspater puts whatever he wants into the sky.

Moslem proselytizers here, moslem proselytizers there, moslem proselytizers everywhere. Yeah, he is an atheist. Oh, used to be. zzz zzz.

Oh, please, I need Moslemia explained to me just one more time. Will You? You don't mind? What a dear. What a bore! Who cares? We have far better things to think about than moslems and their backward religious beliefs.

Moslemia is an anachronism. Moslems are following a washed up religion on its way out, scheduled for dilution soon, so it will be fit to join its flaccid cousins in western society.

Quote Originally Posted by mead13130 View Post
    No it's just hearsay and slander , to distort the image of Islam and muslims and incitement to religious hatred, against Islam and Muslims , i'm also i was the victim the misuse of the media to distort the image of Islam , so we invite you to read more and investigate Islam.
    This is a literature forum, it even says so in the title, "The Literature Network".
    Go peddle your deviant religion elsewhere. Christianity is bad enough, not because the New Testament is so awful, because so few Christians behave at all like the savior they claim to follow. Islam is intolerable because so many Muslims are inspired by the teachings of Muhammad.

Quote Originally Posted by desiresjab View Post
    Moslem proselytizers here, moslem proselytizers there, moslem proselytizers everywhere. Yeah, he is an atheist. Oh, used to be. zzz zzz.

Oh, please, I need Moslemia explained to me just one more time. Will You? You don't mind? What a dear. What a bore! Who cares? We have far better things to think about than moslems and their backward religious beliefs.

Moslemia is an anachronism. Moslems are following a washed up religion on its way out, scheduled for dilution soon, so it will be fit to join its flaccid cousins in western society.

Unfortunately, not in our lifetime.