then I faced
    the angry stranger
    and whispered
    so inaudibly I spoke,
    he lowered his fists to listen
    ________
    (C)2016 Spiros Zafiris

Blog Entries
    Thought I would check what harmonious looked like. Seems it's one line of prose broken into five. Was hoping for something more.

For those who believe,
    no explanation is necessary.
    For those who do not,
    none will suffice.

we should avoid seeing ourselves in benarian terms of ethics, devided by parameters of standards. the so
    called homo oeconomicus must die and everyone must kill him inside of him or her self. If you try to defy the value of life by the utilitarian prefix of lower grade of public visible damage, so you hopefuly notice, that your state is a dictatorship of worst evilness. the state wants you to get overfeeded by their media junk und junk food and so on. that's the worst genocide culture can imagine. The 99,99% of the population nearly stink like rotten meat for me, but this kind of money honey anticulture is even worse than a normal zombie apocalypse by virus mutation intercross anomaly in a super laboratory, officialy paid for human researches, by the world police, and sponsored by Coca Cola, also called Red Balls, cocain in a can, but this, quite more locrative slogan was licensed immediatly by Coca Cola's archenemy Pepsi, also called water of sweet delight by dentless one leged teens after so many years of loyal friendship to the company of world wide health, what our pills can't cure, Pepsi does ! That's a promise. signed by Ronald MacDonald, 100th president of the world.
    yeah. I hate civilization deseases like populisme and screaming fat masses of ghetto white trash in expensive but faked suits called "made by the god of fashion, Giorgio Armanati, in Little Italy, Pisa, Malaysia. Sad, but true. So, don't waste your time by judging your instincts, better try to plunder everything you can and put fire and gasoline behind your plundered mals. when every human on earth would do exactly this, the finance system could be beaten for perhabs one week. Yes, I am too optimistic, I know, so we need wunder weapons to clean away all the invalid masses with no other demage for the nature and the true organisation, that would be a great party, I think, like children killing ants with sunrays through their glasses, but thankfuly, I love ants and never would do this to my little friendly workers of nature, but braindead humans ?
    that would be an other thing, besides of the fact that without beating mass demonstrators, we would die by boredom.

Blog Entries
    Nice way to dissolve anger. I found a book of Florence Scovel Shinn's collected works at the library. She seemed to have similar approaches which involved fearlessness.

..thank you, you three, for your comments..YesNo, I remember you.>sp