Thread: A Short Story of Unrelenting Confusion and Integrity involving a Sexy Bank Teller.

Vietnam, Singapore, Japan, The Middle East, UK, The Philippines & Papua New Guinea.
    Blog Entries

A Short Story of Unrelenting Confusion and Integrity involving a Sexy Bank Teller.

It was a small branch of Barclay's bank located in Kensington High Street, somewhat incongruously between a betting shop of impeccable moral standards and an undertaker of definitive sobriety.

Patricia Wack was the teller that first took ones attention upon entering. She was blond and brassy and dressed in a pin stripe grey business suit that appealed to certain middle aged gentlemen with unconventional sexual fantasies.

The front door opened and in walked a frog.

“Can I help you?” asked Ms Wack.

“Yes I’d like a loan,” he replied, with protruding eyes taking in the tellers’ fine neck.

“Of course sir. There is a form to fill in, but may I ask if you have any collateral?”

The frog produced a small, ivory carved figurine and placed it on the counter.

“There you are. That’s my collateral, plus I think I should inform you that my father is Mick Jagger.”

Being blond of course had nothing to do with it, and God forbid that anyone should think otherwise, but the teller was genuinely perplexed.

“Excuse me sir, would you mind waiting for a few minutes while I go and speak to my manager?”

“Not at all,” replied the frog.

She left her seat and went to the nearby office of Mr Cuthbert Ffrench (with two “f’s”), a good humored individual of sterling character but short in stature. Ms Wack had always been told by her grandmother to be careful of men with short legs, on the premise that their brains were too near their bottom. But then, we don’t get to choose our superiors, do we?

“There’s a new customer out front Mr Ffrench; a frog who wants a loan, has offered this object as collateral and thinks it pertinent to inform me that his father is Mick Jagger. I really don’t understand.”

Cuthbert barely blinked and replied in a somewhat condescending tone;

“Simple. It’s a nick knack Patty Wack, give the frog a loan. His old mans’ a Rolling Stone.”
    Last edited by MANICHAEAN; 11-09-2015 at 05:42 AM.

Blog Entries
    I liked the grandmother's warning about men with short legs.

Vietnam, Singapore, Japan, The Middle East, UK, The Philippines & Papua New Guinea.
    Blog Entries
    I stole it from Noel Coward!!!

Card-carrying Medievalist Lokasenna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Excellent!

I was wondering where it was going, but pay-off was well worth it.
    "I should only believe in a God that would know how to dance. And when I saw my devil, I found him serious, thorough, profound, solemn: he was the spirit of gravity- through him all things fall. Not by wrath, but by laughter, do we slay. Come, let us slay the spirit of gravity!" - Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by MANICHAEAN View Post
    I stole it from Noel Coward!!!
    Allow me too congratulate you on your good taste dear boy.
    "L'art de la statistique est de tirer des conclusions erronèes a partir de chiffres exacts." Napoléon Bonaparte.

"Je crois que beaucoup de gens sont dans cet état d’esprit: au fond, ils ne sentent pas concernés par l’Histoire. Mais pourtant, de temps à autre, l’Histoire pose sa main sur eux." Michel Houellebecq.