Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aliens

Aliens

Psychopaths are rarer than empathetic people, let's take it back as to the same mammal's traits of chimps and monkeys with evolution. So whatever science states, how a human came to be, my theory is: a caveman only prior to itself because of his social deficiencies for survival, these roots into instincts that develops for prioritising itself as self augmented perception or a different thinking for the primitive needs of survival but with only by relying on himself, that was the stimuli and arousal, it was a true hunter that conceived things more objectively because of lack in contact with other cavewoman. This was developed by certain genetic traits that was descended into infants psychologically who were later to be adaptive with unruliness, but other branches of prosocial cavemen families were prominent and having more sex and babies. Pure psychopathy is triggered by ancestral traits and defects but like adaption. It's like the different breeds of mammals, even though they live in the same category, humans are not the same, psychological loopholes throughout history creates the psychopaths.

Could this be done by aliens by implanting organic but truly synthetic organic thinking matter in our brains so that they can incorrupt the corrupt in the generalized future of inevitable crisis? I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens. How could the bible have a symbological representation of Hell and Earth? Science even predicts the earth's core is whole as molten metal and lava, and how the sky is where escape truly is like the trinity's Dove but the sky is actually the representing of celestial entities of aliens. How could egyptians learn math and historical artifacts shows illustrations of celestial beings? Religion was a gift from these celestial beings who truly knew the gruesome changes of human society, so they gave us Moses. Moses was actually an alien disguised as a human to plant the future of religion and spread kindness with force. Unfortunately, this alien betrayed the aliens and then they took away his ability to move matter magnetivity tweaking and I know this might sound crazy, but he created Illuminati. Aliens know, the all seeing eye, the egyptian pyramids, he used these symbols to describe in a humane way what illuminati represents, corruption and control. How do I know this? It's possible that aliens did this, and I believe they did this. Everything you knew, everything you held for dozens of years, were made by aliens.

Aliens

Blog Entries
    I'm confused. Where did the aliens come from and how did they come to be? Then how did they get here?

I like this sentence: "I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens."

Aliens did it

Quote Originally Posted by YesNo View Post
    I'm confused. Where did the aliens come from and how did they come to be? Then how did they get here?

I like this sentence: "I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens."
    'It's not necessarily one piece of the puzzle per se. It is the overall picture.
    Because what we are talking about, in the Ancient Astronaut theory, we are talking about circumstantial evidence.
    It's the combination of a whole bunch of pieces that can be regarded as circumstantial evidence, and in a court of law, circumstantial evidence allows you to win court cases. There are no crashed UFOs that are on display anywhere, or no extraterrestrial tools have been found, those are all items that so far have not been discovered, there is no one concise piece of evidence that we can say "Look, here is the smoking gun."
    So it is a combination of everything.
    All the different pieces.' - how could literature people understand irony?
    Last edited by Francis92; 10-02-2015 at 02:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    The problem with the Ancient Astronaut theory (by which I assume you mean life was brought to Earth by aliens) is that it doesn't explain where their life came from. One might as well construct a theory of how life happened without them.

Irony is difficult. Too often it degrades into sarcasm. It is like a joke, but someone has to get the joke for it to work.

It appears the aliens are still here with us.
    A just conception of life is too large a thing to grasp during the short interval of passing through it.
    Thomas Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by 108 fountains View Post
    It appears the aliens are still here with us.
    One cannot make delicate arguments effectively with imprecise language. This gentleman knows exactly what he wants to say in his own language.

Francis92, you're not giving circumstantial evidence, but rather using a logical fallacy called "god of the gaps". You also seem to be using something like Google Translate, which is a mistake if you want to be understood.
    You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Gandhi

I like the topic. One long reaching desire is to be able to read the ancient Vedic texts and get a handle on some of what they wrote, and try and discern if it's outrigtht fantasy or if it's more like a historical accounting. I like to remain open to interesting possibilities in any event.

Blog Entries
    Perhaps the references in the Vedic texts to deity-like creatures could be interpreted as aliens. Do you have an example, Kemijost?

Lord Krishna (Gavinda) would be a good example. Depending on how one interprets the Vedas, which is a consideration of getting to the truth of any old texts that are considered supportive of a perspective (and or faith, religion, practice...) one might see him as a being "not of this Earth" because of his technology/abilities, and because of his physical appearance. He is said to be the " hue of blue cloud."

This of course is the problem with this topic: Too much psuedo-science.

Dinesh Abrol writes

"FOR the first time in the Indian Science Congress in its 102 years history, the organisers held a symposium on “Ancient Sciences through Sanskrit”. Seven papers presented over the five-hour session were invited by the Department of Sanskrit, Mumbai University, and Kavi Kulaguru Kalidas University, and reviewed by the Mumbai University’s Department of Sanskrit. Evidence of ancient aviation in the Rigveda was claimed in a paper co-authored by Captain Anand Bodas, retired head of a pilot training centre, and Ameya Jadhav, a teacher. The paper talked about the existence of interplanetary aircraft in India around 9000 years ago. It had references to “cosmic connection” and a phenomenon explained in terms of “fusion of science and spirituality due to inter-penetration law”. Proof for the claim for the author was some Sanskrit text called Vymanika Shastra written 7000 years ago. There were also other outlandish claims made at the Symposium like the existence of a cow carrying a bacteria in its body which enables it to turn whatever it consumes into pure 24 carat gold, helmet on Mars from Mahabharata days, autopsies were being conducted in ancient days by leaving the dead bodies to float in water for three days and Pythagoras’ Theorem invented in India, not Greece.

Speakers at the symposium on “Ancient Sciences through Sanskrit” included mostly students of Sanskrit and only some professionals. The presenters ended up reducing the contribution to scientific and technological knowledge from ancient India to mythology based talks. Speakers talked of the discoveries made from India during the early Vedic period. The presenters used liberally the occasion to make a large number of outrageous claims. Claims made were pseudo-scientific without producing scientific evidence. Speakers had only the references from Sanskrit texts to present in the name of evidence. Unbelievable dates of the discoveries attributed to the early Vedic period across different branches of knowledge made the claims of the speakers even more suspect. Presenters of the papers at the symposium had little to do either with the pursuit of science or the history of science, and their interest was to bring to the fore the claims that justified RSS ideology. They wanted to use the prestigious scientific platform to give the aura of science to their claims.

Not only the claims made at the symposium were clearly inconsistent with the tradition of scientific method..."

peoplesdemocracy dot in/2015/0111_pd/agenda-rss-indian-science-congress

Blog Entries
    I suspect Krishna might have existed, but why does that mean he was a strange visitor from another planet who came to earth with power and abilities and made us happen?

Quote Originally Posted by YesNo View Post
    I suspect Krishna might have existed, but why does that mean he was a strange visitor from another planet who came to earth with power and abilities and made us happen?
    Because he existed doesn't mean he was those things. It can be said that it was reported that he did those things.

Beginning from the most general possibilities, does the possibility exist that the immense universe could have produced beings who have been technologically advanced long before we have even begun to have higher thinking?

Yes, I believe it does.

Does the possibility exist that some beings might have found this planet and had an interest in either the planet or the people here?

Have you ever watched ant colonies? Ever tried to save a drowning bug? Ever volunteered at an animal shelter or adopt a rescue pet?

and finally, how do we feel about the idea that we could possibly genetically modify ourselves to posses skills that would benefit ourselves? What if we could grow a 3rd arm? How about the new prospect of using stem cells to grow new teeth? And what about learning telepathic communication? Although, it may be that we used to be able to be telepathic in our primitive brains, but through disuse we have forgotten.

I love thinking about potentials.

Blog Entries
    I suspect we will soon find other planets that have life and we have only started looking. So I suppose others have found us as well by now. Getting here, however, might still be difficult for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast