Thread: Ms

Blog Entries

Ms

Oddly enuf this came from a tussle of two dogs in The Dpk.
    It is a rough draft and i know I should refine it more but time doesn't allow for that.
    Just thought I would post and see what anyone has to to say.

We were twenty-one when we first met. She was so vibrant and full of flirt and sass that I immediate fell in love. She was everything I wanted in a woman; intelligent, witty, caring not to mention alive, and sexy.

We spent immeasurable hours talking and learning of each other’s inner self, star gazing, hiking and hand holding. We married and dreamt of having children so we could enrich lives. Meanwhile we spent time flying kites and raising a puppy; and smiles, laughter, bottomless hugs. The sex afterwards was indescribable; she raised me up to levels I didn't even know existed for a man! (no pun intended!!)

God I love her.

In our second year, she struggled to walk…her speech was slurred and I kept asking…what is happening to you?
    The answer was her dreamy blue eyes would stare into mine and it made my heart ache.

Then about three years later, at her age of 25 she started to leave me…a slow, painful fade for me. I saw her vibrancy wither from her, no more walks and hand holding and our dog begging for her attention. Her mind and body no longer spoke to each other and each passing day became harder for me. She lost the use of her left side and shortly following a year late her sight.
    She would thrash around trying to retain the use of her limbs and a tear would roll down her cheek and I could hear a very deep sigh from her over-kissed lips.

I know she hated giving up life; as she held it tight enuf to squeeze the power of the sun, the beams of the moon, the glow of the stars and the beauty of the earth…she saw it all through her blue eyes and fought to hold on.

I have come to realize how selfish I have become. But who can blame me? I had my soul mate in my arms and now have to watch her be washed away.

I think many would have left but I couldn’t. She was the light under my bushel when all was dark and I would never leave the one who gave such life to my heart and spirit ….I owed her my company and tenderness even thou she might not realize in her last days that I was there. She was still all I loved.

Well, a year crawled by and now she has passed onto a better life….sounds so clique

I still see her in my dreams…and she is dancing and teasing as she always did.

MS is a silent killer. I am at peace that I was there to help My Angel move forward into a new world.
    My only wish is that I could move forward with her.

Kittypaws
    Everyone finds himself in the world where he belongs. The essential thing is to have a fixed point from which to check its reality now and then.
    Ancient Egyptian Inner Temples

Blog Entries
    Sad. Well written.

I keep coming across well-written stories on this website. As usual.

Of course, those who know me know that I like "weird" stuff. I like unusual stuff. But anyway, this is very well written, like some other stories I read today.
    "...the ramblings of a narcissistic, self-obsessed, deranged mind."
    My poetry, plays, novels, & other stuff on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr...or=Wolf Larsen

So tender. Your devotion to her, so touching. "Her over-kissed lips" while she was withering away, such loving devotion. A loving tribute to a special lady.
    Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink the wild air ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfLarsen View Post
    Sad. Well written.

I keep coming across well-written stories on this website. As usual.

Of course, those who know me know that I like "weird" stuff. I like unusual stuff. But anyway, this is very well written, like some other stories I read today.
    Thank you WolfLarsen for your kinds words. It needs work and perhaps soon I will have some time to tidy it up. Thank you for the read and comment!
    Kittypaws
    Everyone finds himself in the world where he belongs. The essential thing is to have a fixed point from which to check its reality now and then.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    So tender. Your devotion to her, so touching. "Her over-kissed lips" while she was withering away, such loving devotion. A loving tribute to a special lady.
    Thank you Melanie. I must have done something right as this lady never existed. It was based off of research I was doing for Multiple Sclerosis and how it slowly steals the life from its victims. But I am glad that it seemed real and caught you up in it. A story teller couldn't ask for anything more

Yes, it surely did. Well penned. Keep them coming.
    Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink the wild air ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Love stories. This one needs some work.