Thread: ProperWay to deal French Event: Invoke Salutation on Holy Prophet - No destruction

Blog Entries

Lightbulb ProperWay to deal French Event: Invoke Salutation to Holy Prophet - No destruction

Peace be on you.
    It was not a practice of true Islamic teaching when staff of a vulgar magazine was killed as wrong reaction by those who called themselves Muslims. The magazine was at the brink of bankruptcy but then it gained new life. The founding member Henri Roussel said that what the magazine was doing was not our basic policy. Pope said that there should be some limit to freedom of expression. It does not mean total looseness. Every religion has a respect and it is essential to be honoured.

Ahmadiyya Muslim stance was asked by world media. It appeared in UK’s SKY News, News 5, BBC Radio, LBC, BBC Leeds and London Live; and in USA, Fox TV and CNN; newspapers from Canada, Greece, Ireland, France and USA. The stance was such murders were none-Islamic acts and we extend our sorrow for that. But there should be some limits to freedom of expression otherwise those people shall be responsible to create discord in the world who ignite sentiments of others.

A Canadian journalist wrote Ahmadiyya Jama'at is a small sect in Islam why media coverage from them was very great…..Ahmadiyya Khalifah commented:

“It is the destiny of Allah the Exalted that, now, the correct view of Islam’s teaching, will be told to the world by the Jama'at of Ardent Devotee (after learning from him) of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.). Thus it is our responsibility, as I said in the previous sermon that we should convey this message in our spheres in the world and teach them that wrong reactions will only beget discord, and inflame the current situation in the world which will then spread all around, and the world cannot afford it now. Thus neither provoke people with wrong reaction nor invite chastisement of Allah the Exalted. May He grant wisdom to the world. But, along with it, it a very great responsibility of an Ahmadi is to walk on the path told by God the Exalted: “ya aiyohallazina aamanu sallu alehey wa sallemu taslimaa” i.e O ye who believe you too send durud and salam on this Prophet with enthusiasm.”

Invoking Salutation on Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

Allah says in Holy Quran:

Translation: Surely Allah and His angels send blessings upon the Prophet. O ye who believe! You (too) send blessings on (him) and salute him with the salutation of peace. (ch33:v57)

Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.) said:

= On the Day of Judgment, closest to me among people will be that person who, among them, invokes the most salutation upon me.

= On the Day of Judgment, from the dangers of that Day and of terrible instances, the most saved and salved person among you would be the one who invoked salutation upon me, the most, in the world.

= For me, salutation from Allah the Exalted and angels was enough. It (durud) is an opportunity, which Allah has granted to believers to get reward.

= A person came and he offered Salaat and prayed: O Allah forgive me and have mercy on me

Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said: O the one who offers Salaat, you rushed, It is required that when you offer Salaat and sit, say praise of Allah the Exalted then invoke salutation on me, then say any prayer as you like to say.

Then a second person came, he praised Allah the Exalted and invoked salutation on Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). At this, Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said: O the one who offers Salaat, pray, it will be accepted.

= Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.) said: When you hear Aazaan-Caller) calling Aazaan, you repeat the same words what he says, then invoke salutation upon me. The person who invokes salutation upon me, Allah the Exalted will send ten times more blessings on him. Seek ‘wasila’ (means) for me from Allah the Exalted. It is a station among stations in Paradise which will be given to one servant among servants of Allah and I hope he will be me. Whoever, sought ‘wasila’ for me from Allah the Exalted, for him intersession will be permissible.

= Hazrat Umer (r.a.) said: Prayer stops between heavens and earth, no part of it reaches to Allah the Exalted, until you invoke blessings on your Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him).

Hazrat Promised Messiah Mahdi (a.s.) whose promised advent is to re-establish the grandeur of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said to keep the following in view when invoking salutation upon Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) :

= invoke durud with great attention;
    = pleasure and sincerity;
    = throbbing;
    = no artificiality;
    = true friendship and love;
    = focus on all blessings, which are sought in the words of ‘durud’;
    = sending durud with personal love makes the sender dear of Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.) and such person gets share of blessings too;
    = Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.)’s deeds were so much beloved in the eyes of God that He issued the commandment for forever that now on people should invoke salutation as thankfulness;

= To increase and to revive the love for Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.) it is essential to invoke salutation in each Salaat so one gets a Way of resoluteness for acceptance of this prayer;

= Invoke durud in abundance, not as custom or habit, keep in view the beauty and benevolence of Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.), invoke it for progress of his stages and status and for his successes. One result will be that invoker of durud will get the sweet and tasty fruit of acceptance of prayer;

= before invoking durud, one should resolve that his love for Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.) is unique, more than for anyone else, one is ready to bear any possible imaginable hardship for the sake of Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.) with perfect sincerity;

= it should be invoked with full selflessness that all blessings should descend on Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.) and his glory should be in this world and in Hereafter;

= it should be invoked every moment with begging praying and crying.

= offer Tahajjud Salaat;

= bosom should open up and pleasure is felt;

= The better durud sharif is the one, which the blessed tongue of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said and it is:

“allahuma salley alaa muhammdin wa alaa aaley muhammadin kama sallaita alaa ibrahima wa alaa aaley Ibrahim innaka hamidum majeed.

Translation: O Allah, Bless Muhammad and the people of Muhammad as You did bless Abraham and the people of Abraham. You are indeed the Praiseworthy, the Glorious.

allahuma barik alaa muhammdin wa alaa aaley muhammadin kama barakta alaa ibrahima wa alaa aaley Ibrahim innaka hamidum majeed.

Transaltion: O Allah, Prosper Muhammad and the people of Muhammad as You did prosper Abraham and the people of Abraham. You are indeed the Praiseworthy, the Glorious.”

[Note: There are two parts in above durud. First part starts with “allahuma salley alaa muhammdin….” and the second part begins with “allahuma barik alaa muhammdin…..” First part implies various blessings and second part seek their everlasting continuity.]

A lovely subtle way to pray for Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.) :

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) [The Promised son of Promised Messiah (a.s.)] said prayers reach to deceased ones. He would pray for some unique gift to be granted to Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.) and his ardent devotee Promised Messiah (a.s.) in paradise. Surely when they get it their soul would pray for better return. Thus without commiting any idol worship way individual and collective benefits can be obtained.

Durud is a prayer, when said with heart as explained above, its acceptance with bring progress and will diminish opponents.

Ahmadiyya Khalifah (a.t.) prayed that May Allah the Exalted enable us to invoke durud in its true meanings, and due to this durud we get Allah’s nearness may we always progress in the love of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) and may we use our abilities to convey his shariah, may we play our role to end discord and evil from world according to his teaching. May Allah the Exalted enable us to do so. (Aamin)
    Last edited by YALASH; 01-22-2015 at 11:06 AM.
    Peace be on you and everyone. Online Books on Moral and Spiritual Reforms.