Buying through this banner helps support the forum!

Thread: Can someone help me?

Unhappy Can someone help me?

Hello,
    My name is Amina. From France. 21 years old.

It's the first time in my life that I suscribe in an english forum...

This year I chose to study english in university... But the level is just too hard for me, I am lame in english (lame. Thank you Mr translatore for this word).
    OK, my goal it's to speak english with YOU all, I hope I can someday talking like you...

I need some help because I cry every day (yeah.) Why I am so bad in english? Please Help me to write an english commentary. Soon, I will take an exam and I should write an english commentary on the work of Willa Cather (A lost lady) and flannery o'connor (A good man is hard to find) and also for the biritsh civilization. Please help me

I really desperate.

(correct me if I make mistakes)

Amina

Blog Entries
    You asked for corrections but I can't help you with the literature.
    Here are the errors that I noticed, in some places grammar is lacking but it's hard to give you the right words and I didn't want to rewrite your sentences without knowing exactly what you were thinking e.g. "It's the first time in my life that I suscribe in an english forum"
    It's the first time in my life that I have subscribed to an english forum
    It's the first time in my life that I can subscribe to an english forum
    So I mainly focused on the spelling.

Hello,
    My name is Amina. From France. 21 years old.

It's the first time in my life that I subscribe in an English forum...

This year I chose to study English in university... But the level is just too hard for me, I am lame in English (lame. Thank you Mr translator for this word).
    OK, my goal it's to speak English with YOU all, I hope I can someday be talking like you...

I need some help because I cry every day (yeah.) Why I am so bad in English? Please Help me to write an English commentary. Soon, I will take an exam and I should write an English commentary on the work of Willa Cather (A lost lady) and flannery o'connor (A good man is hard to find) and also for the British civilization. Please help me

I'm really desperate.

(correct me if I make mistakes)

Amina
    No doubt but there is none other beeste comparable to the mightie dragon in awsome power and majestie, and few so worthie of the diligent studies of wise men - Gildas Magnus, Ars Draconis, 1465