Thread: mY shOrT sToRy thReAd oF mY derRaAnNgEd mMm-Ii-iiii-ii-nNn-dDd

Blog Entries

Smile mY shOrT sToRy thReAd oF mY derRaAnNgEd mMm-Ii-iiii-ii-nNn-dDd

All my short stories will be in this thread. WARNING: THIS THREAD MAY NOT BE COMFORTABLE FOR THOSE WITH A MORE PURITANICAL MINDSET.

Wolf Larsen Marries Wolf Larsen
    A short story by Wolf Larsen

Wolf Larsen was on the altar marrying Wolf Larsen. Liberace the piano player was smearing peanut butter all over both of them. Everybody at the marriage ceremony was masturbating. Graffiti artists were creating world war three and orgies all over the walls. Then a phrase of poetry fell out of the sky and crashed through the roof.

Somebody in the marriage ceremony had an orgasm and a spaceship flew out of their penis – and the spaceship flew out of the toilet bowl and passed Wolf Larsen’s face who was taking a piss. The milky way galaxy was inside the toilet bowl being created by Wolf Larsen’s piss.

As Wolf Larsen spoke to Wolf Larsen the world was being created by Wolf Larsen’s voice. Suddenly, Wolf Larsen’s voice had an earthquake, and words were falling out of Wolf Larsen’s voice everywhere. A saxophone player picked up Wolf Larsen’s words and spread them throughout the universe, the universe being a Jackson Pollock painting.

As Wolf Larsen & Wolf Larsen made a baby together on their wedding night the saxophone player stood above them and played erotic vowels & consonants. Nine months later the end of the universe was born. At the end of the universe you can find your thoughts.

Copyright 2014 by Wolf Larsen
    "...the ramblings of a narcissistic, self-obsessed, deranged mind."
    My poetry, plays, novels, & other stuff on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr...or=Wolf Larsen

Blog Entries

Razor Blades Across a Canvas

Warning: readers with strong religious beliefs or of a puritanical nature may wish to click off this thread immediately. Thank you for your understanding.

Razor Blades Across the Canvas
    A short story by Wolf Larsen

Razor blades! Somewhere, maybe after the clouds become bananas, or King’s soup. But somehow! Bananas bananas bananas! Car exhaust?

Some blue sky in your rape? Or some police shootings in your chicken pot pie? For walking down the street while painting black all over the street? Or maybe some predator drones bombing houses while Mozart plays the blues – or Mozart plays the steel mills having television sitcoms with the reader.

But tomato paste! Can you find the holes? So, the main character, who is a black Mozart in the 20th century, or did I say pizza? Lake Michigan surrounds your pizza, and the pizza surrounds the landscape, and the landscape is made out of naughty words. Naughty words creating giant vaginas?

Such is the hopelessness. Hopelessness of license plates, of architectural grammatical structures piled on top of each other out of your testicles. Wear are your testicles? Wear your testicles? Can you wear them on top of your head – can you wear them on your walls?

Somewhere is the verbs that your nouns needs so badly! B-A-d-L-y-Y-? But where are the Penises? Penises go WOOMP! Can Penises become the new religion?

Cucumbers in the religion. So many sounds. So many envelopes trading galaxies back and forth! Can you bananas the future?

Blog Entries
    Fire Engines Going Skyscrapers!
    The short story by Wolf Larsen

Nope! Wooooooooooooook! Keep the madness that bubbles out of the sewers of everybody's heads! Zwop the kindness that falls like waves of skyscrapers! Everybody discussing the philosophy of hippity-mippity-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

Sex is the tomorrow of the universe! Brooding is the tomorrow’s apocalypse of the stage on fire! Stages & cities & planets on fire is the drug-induced yesterday of wombats –
    Whoooooooooooops the universe!!

– the tongues all playing Star Trek with each new arson, and pussy being the openness of cities to banging phalluses of yellow juice,

Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooonging! Trop!

Because new words, because invented testicle spaceships! Because we are all yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp, we are all the herpes machines of suicide!...,,,(&%/////??? you dig the warp drive?