Buying through this banner helps support the forum!

Thread: Do Dragons Live in Sewers?

Blog Entries

Smile Do Dragons Live in Sewers?

WARNING: THERE IS A NAUGHTY WORD IN THIS POST. IF THE IDEA OF COMING UPON A NAUGHTY WORD TERRIFIES YOU THEN PLEASE READ NO FURTHER.

Do Dragons Live in Sewers?

I often wonder if dragons live in sewers. Or perhaps God lives in a sewer, after all God is everywhere, so we must live in the sewers as well, no?

I often think that everything is literature, because I am so obsessed with it. So, when I am taking a piss it is an act of literature, no?

I am rather tired of the English language in its present form. I would like to completely mutilate – or change – or bash into pieces with a baseball bat the English language. Why not?

I think it is very boring that walls are painted white. Why not paint walls blue & green & purple & orange – all at the same time.

Do you think that skyscrapers are temples to the male erection? If a space alien were to visit our planet he might think so.

I think that we should all discuss our penises more often. Even if we don't have a penis we should discuss our penis more often.

After taking a dump on the loo and wiping ourselves I think that we should read Shakespeare to our toilets. I think it would be very cultural.

Do you have any thoughts? Even if they have nothing to do or everything to do with the above feel free to share your thoughts with the rest of us on this thread.

I only ask that your thoughts be unusual.

Copyright 2014 by Wolf Larsen
    "...the ramblings of a narcissistic, self-obsessed, deranged mind."
    My poetry, plays, novels, & other stuff on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr...or=Wolf Larsen

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Communist Manifesto!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfLarsen View Post
    Do Dragons Live in Sewers?

I often wonder if dragons live in sewers. Or perhaps God lives in a sewer, after all God is everywhere, so we must live in the sewers as well, no?

Do you have any thoughts? Even if they have nothing to do or everything to do with the above feel free to share your thoughts with the rest of us on this thread.

I only ask that your thoughts be unusual.

When my eldest niece was a little one, no more than knee high, I would take her for a walk around the block and as she was very curious she'd often stop along the way to investigate this and that; one evening as we walked she paused to look down a gutter sewer, and asked me what was down there... as I was anxious to continue our walk and not interested in lingering above a sewer, I answered "a hungry dragon lives down there so we should not disturb him", in hopes that would move her little butt along. Little Molly picked up an acorn from the sidewalk and dropped it down the sewer, and with a smile she said to me, "maybe he'll eat that, and like us".
    The moral of the story, is that dragons do live in sewers and that innocent imagination beats all.

Molly & LaRue

When singing songs of scaryness of bloodyness and nastyness...
    I feel obligated at this moment to remind you, of one Molly Magdalene Macintosh and her friend named LaRue.
    Molly is my niece and that's fine with me, but her friend takes some getting used to.
    LaRue is a dragon or monster or some sort of beast, lives in the sewers down under the streets.
    He'll let you sit inside his mouth, if you knock on his chin he'll let you in, but I rather doubt he'll let you back out.

So don't mess with little Molly or you will have to deal with her pet. She's only three and not scary at all, but her friend is the most ferocious I've ever met.
    He eats acorns and bacon fat and things I can't mention,
    has horrible table manners and never strong on pretension.
    He's green and blue and dripping with goo,
    the sewer monster Molly calls LaRue -

that's standing right behind you.

Blog Entries

Smile

The Space Aliens & Dragons Live Together in the Sewers on Other Planets

Hello Mr. Sparrow!

Perhaps the little children can make friends with the dragons in the sewers. Perhaps the little children's imaginations can grow & groooow until we have to expaaaand the universe to fit all the billions of growing imaginations...

Perhaps if they are hungry we can feed the dragons in the sewers things: like politicians, religious fanatics, or Joe McCarthy offspring that stalk one all over a posting board.

I think I would like to join the Salvador Dali Scatological Brigades. We could leave surprises.

To masturbate the blue sky into the sewers and preach sunlight to all the tadpoles.

To read stories to our little children at bedtime and then eat them while they are sleeping. Just kidding. Ha ha. I prefer to eat dog.

It is pleasurable to dance blue sky with rabies, or is it herpes?

Should somebody else have some thoughts unusual feel free to bring them to us inside of a human skull. I thank you with so much blue sky that even the tadpoles have to applaud…

Last edited by WolfLarsen; 08-06-2014 at 10:31 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The Space Aliens & Dragons Live Together in the Sewers on Other Planets

Hello Mr. Sparrow!

Perhaps the little children can make friends with the dragons in the sewers. Perhaps the little children's imaginations can grow & groooow until we have to expaaaand the universe to fit all the billions of growing imaginations...

Perhaps if they are hungry we can feed the dragons in the sewers things: like politicians, religious fanatics, or Joe McCarthy offspring that stalk one all over a posting board.

I think I would like to join the Salvador Dali Scatological Brigades. We could leave surprises.

To masturbate the blue sky into the sewers and preach sunlight to all the tadpoles.

To read stories to our little children at bedtime and then eat them while they are sleeping. Just kidding. Ha ha. I prefer to eat dog.

It is pleasurable to dance blue sky with rabies, or is it herpes?

Should somebody else have some thoughts unusual feel free to bring them to us inside of a human skull. I thank you with so much blue sky that even the tadpoles have to applaud…

capitalism=Communism. Don't confuse me with Joseph McCarthy.

Blog Entries

Thumbs down One more time, and I'll go to the moderator

Quote Originally Posted by HCabret View Post
    capitalism=Communism. Don't confuse me with Joseph McCarthy.
    I don't care. Take your redbaiting agenda somewhere else.

Stop stalking me.

You can explain to the moderator what your problem is.

Or you can just stop stalking me.

It's up to you. Your choice.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I don't care. Take your redbaiting agenda somewhere else.

Stop stalking me.

You can explain to the moderator what your problem is.

Or you can just stop stalking me.

It's up to you. Your choice.
    this a literature forum, not a forum for evangelizing your political beliefs. I firmly believe that capitalism is just as bad as communism. One of the beauties of existence is that we have independently operating minds; separate and indivisible. I have just as much right to post on this site as you do.

Blog Entries

Thumbs down I think it's very nice of me to warn you before I go to the moderator

Quote Originally Posted by HCabret View Post
    this a literature forum, not a forum for evangelizing your political beliefs. I firmly believe that capitalism is just as bad as communism. One of the beauties of existence is that we have independently operating minds; separate and indivisible. I have just as much right to post on this site as you do.
    I haven't discussed my politics here at all, unless you're talking about a certain thread where I talked about the ECONOMICS of how a writer pays his bills in a capitalist society, and the difficulties large publishing conglomerates pose for the writer. Other than that, I have not mentioned politics. In fact, those posts were not even political.

I assume through your searches on the Internet about Wolf Larsen you came upon my blog Capitalism Sucks. If I have a blog called Capitalism Sucks independent of this literary board it is my business.

Half of your posts on this Internet site are redbaiting personal attacks upon me. My politics are my own business, and 99% of my posts on this literary board have nothing to do with politics.

The next time you post on one of my threads I will talk to the moderator. And then you can explain why half of your posts on this Internet site are redbaiting personal attacks.

All things considered I think it's very nice of me to try and help you avoid problems with the moderator. You could show some consideration and stop harassing me and stalking me all over this literary board. You have literally posted a harassing redbaiting post on virtually every one of my threads, and your posts have nothing to do with literature. They are just harassing personal attacks.

I think it's very nice of me to give you this chance to immediately stop what you're doing before I go to the moderator.