Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's All Vandalize Shakespeare Together! Yippee!!

Blog Entries

Wink Let's All Vandalize Shakespeare Together! Yippee!!

Why don't we vandalize Shakespeare together? It'll be fun! I vandalized the first 66 of Shakespeare's sonnets with my cantos. Why shouldn't we all have some fun vandalizing Shakespeare? Below Shakespeare's sonnet is my own act of vandalism. Why not contribute your own act of vandalism? Let's all vandalize Shakespeare together! He won't mind. Shakespeare's dead.

SONNET 67
    Ah, wherefore with infection should he live,
    And with his presence grace impiety,
    That sin by him advantage should achieve,
    And lace itself with his society?
    Why should false painting imitate his cheek,
    And steal dead seeing of his living hue?
    Why should poor beauty indirectly seek
    Roses of shadow, since his rose is true?
    Why should he live, now Nature bankrupt is,
    Beggar'd of blood to blush through lively veins?
    For she hath no exchequer now but his,
    And, proud of many, lives upon his gains.
    O, him she stores, to show what wealth she had
    In days long since, before these last so bad.

Canto 67
    an act of vandalism by Wolf Larsen

Ah, where but in our syphilitic brains should infections live,

And with the presence of gracefully dancing decapitated French nobles,

That looked why sins of zingy-zippity-bang-boom should achieve,

And interlace syphilis with happy zombies in delirious society?

Why should neurotic paintings imitate smiling-talkative-genitals,

And steal the dead out of holes in the ground?

Why should the ugliest beauty seek

Whores in the erotic shadows, since boom-bang-hops is so true!

Boondoggled of boom boom to blush through lacy lingerie?

For she has no vaginas to write nuclear submarines with,

And, proud of endless bellybuttons, lives upon his temples of sin.

Oh, him she strokes like lightning skies, to show what beanbags she whoops

In days long since dippy-dong, before these last words go bad.

Copyright 2014 by Wolf Larsen
    "...the ramblings of a narcissistic, self-obsessed, deranged mind."
    My poetry, plays, novels, & other stuff on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr...or=Wolf Larsen

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Shakespeare's not dead.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Cricket Feldstein is the mayor of pawnee and i love Elizabeth Shue.

Can we do the bible next? I would very much like to vandalize the bible. Or the god delusion. That would be fun!

La gran travessia
    Last edited by HCabret; 07-31-2014 at 09:18 PM.

wow and what was that about originality? how utterly unoriginal. write your own original prose and as much as I think Shakespeare is not that great ... aim to at least be as good he is at first ... THEN you might have some validity

Card-carrying Medievalist Lokasenna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can't be the only one who'd quite like to see Shakespeare vandalise some of Wolf's poetry...
    "I should only believe in a God that would know how to dance. And when I saw my devil, I found him serious, thorough, profound, solemn: he was the spirit of gravity- through him all things fall. Not by wrath, but by laughter, do we slay. Come, let us slay the spirit of gravity!" - Nietzsche

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Graffiti isn't vandalism, it's art. Vandalism is about destruction, not creation.

Blog Entries

Smile Let's Vandalize Emily Dickinson! Why Not!

I have decided to vandalize the work of dead poets. Why not? Perhaps you'd like to join me. I think it okay to vandalize the work of other poets as long as they are dead. Because if they are dead they will not mind.

Let's Vandalize Emily Dickinson's Poem! It'll Be Fun!

There is another sky by Emily Dickinson
    There is another sky,
    Ever serene and fair,
    And there is another sunshine,
    Though it be darkness there;
    Never mind faded forests, Austin,
    Never mind silent fields -
    Here is a little forest,
    Whose leaf is ever green;
    Here is a brighter garden,
    Where not a frost has been;
    In its unfading flowers
    I hear the bright bee hum:
    Prithee, my brother,
    Into my garden come!

There Is Another Lunatic Made out of Atomic Machinery by Wolf Larsen

There is another lunatic made out of atomic machinery,

Ever more serene and fair than all the orgasms of Shakespeare!

And there is another sunshine as deep as 1000 different imaginations stacked on top of each other,

Though it be darkness there in all the anus tunnels under Manhattan;

Never mind ejaculating forests!

Never mind silent fields of Europe where the dead soldiers of World War I crawl out of the ground -

Here is a little forest made out of our madness!

Whose leaves are ever green with schizophrenic tennis shoes;

Here is a brighter garden made out of a fauvist madman's dream,

Where not a naked woman has been;

In its unfading flowers growing out of the corpses of dead soldiers,

I hear the hum of the next world war's machine guns:

Puke, my brother of exotic baroque fetishes,

Into my garden come & come & come!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfLarsen View Post
    I have decided to vandalize the work of dead poets. Why not? Perhaps you'd like to join me. I think it okay to vandalize the work of other poets as long as they are dead. Because if they are dead they will not mind.

Let's Vandalize Emily Dickinson's Poem! It'll Be Fun!

There is another sky by Emily Dickinson
    There is another sky,
    Ever serene and fair,
    And there is another sunshine,
    Though it be darkness there;
    Never mind faded forests, Austin,
    Never mind silent fields -
    Here is a little forest,
    Whose leaf is ever green;
    Here is a brighter garden,
    Where not a frost has been;
    In its unfading flowers
    I hear the bright bee hum:
    Prithee, my brother,
    Into my garden come!

There Is Another Lunatic Made out of Atomic Machinery by Wolf Larsen

There is another lunatic made out of atomic machinery,

Ever more serene and fair than all the orgasms of Shakespeare!

And there is another sunshine as deep as 1000 different imaginations stacked on top of each other,

Though it be darkness there in all the anus tunnels under Manhattan;

Never mind ejaculating forests!

Never mind silent fields of Europe where the dead soldiers of World War I crawl out of the ground -

Here is a little forest made out of our madness!

Whose leaves are ever green with schizophrenic tennis shoes;

Here is a brighter garden made out of a fauvist madman's dream,

Where not a naked woman has been;

In its unfading flowers growing out of the corpses of dead soldiers,

I hear the hum of the next world war's machine guns:

Puke, my brother of exotic baroque fetishes,

Into my garden come & come & come!!

what does death have to with it? I think its okay to vandalize only living poets. Buts thats just my opinion.

Artist and Bibliophile stlukesguild's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    how utterly unoriginal. write your own original prose and as much as I think Shakespeare is not that great ...

You don't like Nabokov... in spite of never having read him, and you don't think Shakespeare's all that great... probably haven't read him either. So what literature do you think merits attention?
    Beware of the man with just one book. -Ovid
    The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.- Mark Twain
    My Blog: Of Delicious Recoil
    http://stlukesguild.tumblr.com/

Blog Entries

Smile The Cunstitution of the Disunited State of Omerica

The Cunstitution of the Disunited State of Omerica
    a vandalism by Wolf Larsen

We the pee-pull of da Ooonited States, in order to paramour a mo' pooofect dis-a-union, establish injustice, insure domestic bailouts, provide for the cumming on da face, promote endless general warfare, and secure the blessings of cannibalistic cow hamburgers & frenchy fries & large diabetes in a cup to ourselves and our growing posteriors, do ostablash this Cunstitution for the Disunited State of Omerica.

Article I
    Section 1. All lying powers shall be granted and invested in a Grand Cunnilingus or Congress of the Disunited States, which sell consist of 2 whore-a-houses: A House of Senility and a House of Rabies.

Section 2. The House of Rabies shall be decomposed by eloquent paramours chosen every second year by the big corporations as "People" of the States, and the Electors in each state shall have lots of Qualifi-vacations requisite for the Erections of the most nuumerous big Boobies of the State Leg-is-lazy-ture.

No Person shall be a Reprehensible or Representative who **** have not attained to the age of titty-five years, and – burp! – seven years a Crotchety of the Disoooonited States, and who **** big knots, when ejaculated, be inibberattedd of that state in which his **** be choosing. And this is some good ****!!

Reprehensibles shall direct & collect taxes – this **** be proportioned & taken from those who have the least gold and given to those who have the most gold, and this be the rule for those who have the gold make the rules. And blah blah blah with batteries included in this Union like a vibrator, accordion to their respective Numbers-racket, which **** be determined by adding & adding mo' & mo' taxes to yo' ***, excluding Indians not taxed ‘cause they mostly all dead, and something about three fifths of other Persons, and you know who they talking about there. The actual Enumeration shall be some grinded-up heart disease on a bun & frenchy fries & large cup of diabetes...

When va****cees-**** happen in the Re-peeeeeee-sanitatiooon from any neuRoTic sTate, the Ejaculated Authority thereof shall **** grits of Erections to fill such Va****cees. Huh??
    The House of Rabies shall ch0ze there own Sphincter and other O00f-ersirs; and shall have the solar Power of I'm-peach-mints. Yum!

Section 3. The Syphilis or Senate, whichever cums first, of the Ooonited States shall be decomposing of two Syphilises from each state, cho-cho-chosen by the Leg-is-slAAA-trrrrr thereof, for oral sex years (orally serve-ing corpoo-ratE lubbeyists);;; and each Senator or Syphilis or Sphincter shall have one Vote, whichever pleases the corpoo-ratE lubbeyists best.

Immediately they **** be assembled from Corporation do-nations for Election, then each of they **** be divided as equally as may be into 3 fo'eign bankster accounts, (who's ever campaign contribuu-shuns be the moo-sst wins Erection). They Seats of Senility of the First Class sho' be vacationin' a lot! And then meetin' some more, with more blah blah blah blah blah blah... Until some more vacationin'.

No Prostitute shall be a Senator (because their R tings a Prostitute won't doooo) who **** is not have attained to the age of 30 years, and – burp! – nine years a Courtesan as Senator in the House of Senility of the Ooonited States and who **** not, when ejaculated, be an Inhabitant of that stupor for which his **** be achooo-sen. Hey, you got some more of that ****?!

The President of Vice of the DisOOOOnited States shall be P00p-sident of the House of Syphilis or Senate, which-everrrrr cums first, but shall have no vote, unless the moo-ney from corpoo-ratE lubbeyists be equally divie-upped.

It say here the Senilit-ors or See-nut-ors R supposed to be sharing their campaign-contri-bushons-**** with their Officers, and some Presidential blah blah blah clap clap clap neurotic-state-of-the-Union bull-ship-ment, and in the Absence of the President of Vice, or win he **** all over the Prezi-dent of the Urinated States. Huh?? Man, you getting this??

The Syphilators or Sen-nut-ors shall have the solar poo-wer to try all Incoherences. When ****ting for that P00P-hearse, they **** an OOf of Afflictions. When the Poop-sident of the Disunited States is fried, the Shifty Justice shall preside: And no P00son **** be ****victed without the Circumcision of two thirds of the Members present.

Juggling in Cases of I'm-peaches-meant shall not exteeeeeeeeend fuuuuuuuuurther than to removal of your Orifice, and a dis-a-dification to hold and enjoy any Orifice of Honor, trust or profit! Profit! Profit! ("Where's mine!!!") under the Disunited States of quickly stashing it all in their Cayman Islands bankster accounts: buttocks the Party party paaaaaarty (Coca-Cola) ****victed shall nevertheless be lying-&-bull-shifting, and subjected to In-dick-ment, Titties, Jizzment and Poo-nish-mints, according to Law. Such be cracked-smokers in jail, and Coke-snorters passin' them laws puttin' everybody asses in jail. Is that the poo-lice???

Section 4. The Titties, Penises and Manner of holding Erections for Senile-ators and Rabiesentatives, **** be pre-ejaculatin' in each State by the Leg-is-lazy-ture thereof: but the ****gress or Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Erectile-Dysfunctioners except *** to the Places of choo000zzzzzzzing Syphilis-tors or Senators. It all makes cents – as in what yo' boss pays you.

The Grand Cunnilingus or Congress shall ***-emble at least once in every Year, and such Meat-ing-less **** shall start on the first Moon-day in dezzzzzzemberrrrrrrrr, unless they **** by Law on a different Day.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfLarsen View Post
    The Cunstitution of the Disunited State of Omerica
    a vandalism by Wolf Larsen

We the pee-pull of da Ooonited States, in order to paramour a mo' pooofect dis-a-union, establish injustice, insure domestic bailouts, provide for the cumming on da face, promote endless general warfare, and secure the blessings of cannibalistic cow hamburgers & frenchy fries & large diabetes in a cup to ourselves and our growing posteriors, do ostablash this Cunstitution for the Disunited State of Omerica.

Article I
    Section 1. All lying powers shall be granted and invested in a Grand Cunnilingus or Congress of the Disunited States, which sell consist of 2 whore-a-houses: A House of Senility and a House of Rabies.

Section 2. The House of Rabies shall be decomposed by eloquent paramours chosen every second year by the big corporations as "People" of the States, and the Electors in each state shall have lots of Qualifi-vacations requisite for the Erections of the most nuumerous big Boobies of the State Leg-is-lazy-ture.

No Person shall be a Reprehensible or Representative who **** have not attained to the age of titty-five years, and – burp! – seven years a Crotchety of the Disoooonited States, and who **** big knots, when ejaculated, be inibberattedd of that state in which his **** be choosing. And this is some good ****!!

Reprehensibles shall direct & collect taxes – this **** be proportioned & taken from those who have the least gold and given to those who have the most gold, and this be the rule for those who have the gold make the rules. And blah blah blah with batteries included in this Union like a vibrator, accordion to their respective Numbers-racket, which **** be determined by adding & adding mo' & mo' taxes to yo' ***, excluding Indians not taxed ‘cause they mostly all dead, and something about three fifths of other Persons, and you know who they talking about there. The actual Enumeration shall be some grinded-up heart disease on a bun & frenchy fries & large cup of diabetes...

When va****cees-**** happen in the Re-peeeeeee-sanitatiooon from any neuRoTic sTate, the Ejaculated Authority thereof shall **** grits of Erections to fill such Va****cees. Huh??
    The House of Rabies shall ch0ze there own Sphincter and other O00f-ersirs; and shall have the solar Power of I'm-peach-mints. Yum!

Section 3. The Syphilis or Senate, whichever cums first, of the Ooonited States shall be decomposing of two Syphilises from each state, cho-cho-chosen by the Leg-is-slAAA-trrrrr thereof, for oral sex years (orally serve-ing corpoo-ratE lubbeyists);;; and each Senator or Syphilis or Sphincter shall have one Vote, whichever pleases the corpoo-ratE lubbeyists best.

Immediately they **** be assembled from Corporation do-nations for Election, then each of they **** be divided as equally as may be into 3 fo'eign bankster accounts, (who's ever campaign contribuu-shuns be the moo-sst wins Erection). They Seats of Senility of the First Class sho' be vacationin' a lot! And then meetin' some more, with more blah blah blah blah blah blah... Until some more vacationin'.

No Prostitute shall be a Senator (because their R tings a Prostitute won't doooo) who **** is not have attained to the age of 30 years, and – burp! – nine years a Courtesan as Senator in the House of Senility of the Ooonited States and who **** not, when ejaculated, be an Inhabitant of that stupor for which his **** be achooo-sen. Hey, you got some more of that ****?!

The President of Vice of the DisOOOOnited States shall be P00p-sident of the House of Syphilis or Senate, which-everrrrr cums first, but shall have no vote, unless the moo-ney from corpoo-ratE lubbeyists be equally divie-upped.

It say here the Senilit-ors or See-nut-ors R supposed to be sharing their campaign-contri-bushons-**** with their Officers, and some Presidential blah blah blah clap clap clap neurotic-state-of-the-Union bull-ship-ment, and in the Absence of the President of Vice, or win he **** all over the Prezi-dent of the Urinated States. Huh?? Man, you getting this??

The Syphilators or Sen-nut-ors shall have the solar poo-wer to try all Incoherences. When ****ting for that P00P-hearse, they **** an OOf of Afflictions. When the Poop-sident of the Disunited States is fried, the Shifty Justice shall preside: And no P00son **** be ****victed without the Circumcision of two thirds of the Members present.

Juggling in Cases of I'm-peaches-meant shall not exteeeeeeeeend fuuuuuuuuurther than to removal of your Orifice, and a dis-a-dification to hold and enjoy any Orifice of Honor, trust or profit! Profit! Profit! ("Where's mine!!!") under the Disunited States of quickly stashing it all in their Cayman Islands bankster accounts: buttocks the Party party paaaaaarty (Coca-Cola) ****victed shall nevertheless be lying-&-bull-shifting, and subjected to In-dick-ment, Titties, Jizzment and Poo-nish-mints, according to Law. Such be cracked-smokers in jail, and Coke-snorters passin' them laws puttin' everybody asses in jail. Is that the poo-lice???

Section 4. The Titties, Penises and Manner of holding Erections for Senile-ators and Rabiesentatives, **** be pre-ejaculatin' in each State by the Leg-is-lazy-ture thereof: but the ****gress or Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Erectile-Dysfunctioners except *** to the Places of choo000zzzzzzzing Syphilis-tors or Senators. It all makes cents – as in what yo' boss pays you.

The Grand Cunnilingus or Congress shall ***-emble at least once in every Year, and such Meat-ing-less **** shall start on the first Moon-day in dezzzzzzemberrrrrrrrr, unless they **** by Law on a different Day.

Ooo, ooo, ooo. Do the Communist Manifest next! Nobody sucks vagina like Karl Marx!

Blog Entries
    The vandals took the handles
    you are my left arm

I assume then that you don't see the contradiction in enjoying the freedom of speech the constitution gives you while ****ting on it? I assume that you prefer the gulags, secret police, torture, and repression of the socialist systems of this world? I assume that given the first opportunity to do so you shall move to any one of the repressive, non-free, socialist utopia's that exist and give up every freedom you have in order to enjoy their benefits? North Korea? Cuba? North Vietnam interest you? No? Thought not.
    Last edited by Pumpkin337; 08-03-2014 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin337 View Post
    I assume then that you don't see the contradiction in enjoying the freedom of speech the constitution gives you while ****ting on it? I assume that you prefer the gulags, secret police, torture, and repression of the socialist systems of this world? I assume that given the first opportunity to do so you shall move to any one of the repressive, non-free, socialist utopia's that exist and give up every freedom you have in order to enjoy their benefits? North Korea? Cuba? North Vietnam interest you? No? Thought not.

That's a fallacious argument.
    "Family duty required them to swallow their disgust and put up with him, simply put up with him'

I realise that the freedom of speech includes the freedom to sh!t on the freedoms while enjoying them, however my response was taking Wolf's general stance on how things should be into consideration as well. It does seem to me be rather more than a little hypocritical to sh!t on certain things while enjoying them. If you think, as Wolf does, that certain systems are better ... please go ... find one and enjoy it. The experience may be enlightening. Certainly silencing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast